Send help please

>average wage lower than China
>native Russians going extinct
>only Nationalist, anti-corruption politician banned from 2018 elections

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bce ктo мoг yжe cъeбaлиcь oтcюдa. Пpишлитe пoмoщь, пoжaлyйcтa.

>native Russians going extinct
explain

Our birth rate plunged to 1.4 during the 90s and never recovered. Muslim minorities have higher birth ratws than the natives.

>>only Nationalist, anti-corruption politician banned from 2018 elections
Which one? I haven't been paying attention to Russia lately.

Balcanize Fast!!
Balcanizing is the only way to help russians!

Navalny.

He’s an incompetent hack like the rest, but still the only actual opposition politician.

Vasha this is a fucking myth

Didnt Putin flaunt a heightened Birthrate?
express.co.uk/news/world/738910/Vladimir-Putin-Kremlin-leader-Russia-outbreeding-Europe-West
Or is he dependent on the turks for that?

The fertility did indeed increase somewhat, but that isn’t enough to compensate for decades of low birth rates.

And, of course, minorities play their role in this.

>only Nationalist, anti-corruption politician banned from 2018 elections

Navalny cant change anything. Russia with current boarders will never change. Its always has been shithole for common people, since day one.

>Russia with current boarders will never change.
I agree, we should go back to imperial borders. Plus Constantinople.

A few major power outages each winter will solve your problem.

Ah, so we can grow old together.

Kek no. Just keep european side of russia and sell the rest for china

all "nationalists" in former ussr are traitors

see ukraine

The former USSR nations never properly established their relations after the union fell apart. Many hate each other to this day.

Or nuke China and take industrialized northern parts for ourselves.

I would love to see an imperial Russia with a command economy.

Yeah right just give china all the natural resources that will help you, goyim.

>1.29 in 2005
>1.75 in 2015
just be patient, you can't go from 1.29 to replacement rate in just a decade. at least your government is actually doing something about birthrates rather than opting to replace you with migrants

Fuck russia. But keep sending your women to israel.

It’s doing both at the same time.

There are some incentives to get children, but these exist in every European country. What young people truly want is a stable future, higher incomes and freedom from corruption. Neither of these three are available.

Rate Putin's presidential campaign. No apartment blocks this time, the man must be confident.

No they don't. Our government only says that birth rates are a problem but does jack shit about it.

You have three times higher purchasing power, subsidies, good ecology, free top-tier education. Those are the very best incentives to get children.

You are kidding me right? Carrier women are pushed here to a point they start only thinking about children in their 30's and the normal taxes for a middle class job are at around 50%.

you'd be surprised, most of the time the "solution" to solve declining populations that we hear about is immigration, in western europe there are pretty much no initiatives to increase birthrates that i'm aware of

aren't most of your immigrants temporary workers from central asia that come and go on a seasonal basis? i reckon as the government makes even more restrictions and the economy picks up in EAEU countries their numbers will begin to decline
western europe is spiritually sick, women are taught to become career women and put less importance on family and motherhood

Russians don't allow minorities to rape and murder Russians. Unlike Europe where defending your race would be politically incorrect. You know how to treat minorities and they know damn well to keep out of trouble. Mama's doing just fine

fighting oligarch, corruption, nepotism and encouraging litlle entreprenariat is the only way to make the country richer.

White American hacker standing by ready to DDoS russian election send bitcoins.

Miss me yet?

Don’t worry vanya, I’m moving there to help boost your birth rates.

I thought putin was a good leader though ? is he really just the same trash as every other leader ?

Are all the other candidates really that bad?

Russia is as diverse as the US. On Average, the US is doing a lot better. But, start diving Russia into regions, the numbers start to change. Why? Because the majority of Russia is literally Mongolia.

russia is like 87% white, and that's a conservative figure. mongoloids make up 5% of the population

Is corruption really the cause of all your problems? Look at Saudi Arabia the most corrupted government in the world, all kangs n shit, but their living standards are ones of the highest out there. Someone explain.

Saudi's are excellent at investing. Russians only know how to get piss drunk and do nothing all day. They are literally nigger tier to the highest level.

>anti-corruption politician banned from 2018 elections
nice shilling

>the absolute state of ameritard education

Chinaman here. Why you hate us Russiabro? We should join forces and genocide the muslim minorities in our countries together.

Good part of russians don't hate you, just jealous, because you can into communism and we can't.

>Navalny
>nationalist
nice joke coke

MATZOD.COM

>PRC
>communism
PRC is just a thinly veiled NatSoc country runs by a handful of powerful families at this point. It works because Chinese are insectoids who always bow to authority.