Boku no Hero Academia

The face of a traitor.

I remember Sup Forums freaking out when we came to the conclusion he was the traitor. What happened? Was it because there was no more evidence to discuss or was his innocent proven?

they just haven't gotten back to the traitor for a LONG LONG time so it died down a little

>The only surviving enemy after shock attack is shown to have a digging related quirk
>He suddenly has an electricity related quirk
>This conveniently explains who is jamming communications with electricity
>after he's shot in the arms he doesn't shock everyone

>In the anime version, the jamming happens BEFORE the villains arrive implying the electricity user is in the area, not a villain

The booty of the BEST

Webm showing electricity user isn't part of the villain group that arrives through the portal.

Here's the jpg from the threads you're talking about. I think the hand from the ground is what's really convincing though.

How did the anime censor that?

still waiting on that nude filter

so, how long does he want to keep up the facade?
or is he like the manchurian canidate?
when will he find the queen of diamonds?

I think a main character will be killed in the next big confrontation and at that point it'll be revealed.

damn those traitor denki discussions were such a good time hahaha

Why didn't AfO just send the villain league to assassinate Deku in his own house? What was stopping any of the villains going on a neighborhood killing spree on all the hero kids outside of the protection of the school before dorms came in?

Look if you're gonna roll with the legion you need to learn what separates a normal villain from a SUPER one

Well, I'll be damned.

not just the hand from the ground, his body doesn't look electricity related at all

It's interesting, because the only time we've really seen Kaminari's potential was the one time nobody was watching: The fight with flesh-guy during the hero license exam.
It was being surveyed manually, as proven when Gale took out 100 examinees without the announcer even knowing.
Bakugou and Kirishima were both rolled up into balls as well when Kaminari suddenly showed how strong (and smart, since he had the entire fight planned out) he actually is, turning the fight into his favour the moment he was alone, something neither Bakugou or Kirishima could do (even though both are considered stronger/better than him by his peters).
Immediately after the two came back he went back to his "normal" self and acted scared and confidenseless.
I'm pretty sure this was the only time he didn't job or go retarded in a fight as well.

>peters
I meant peers obviously

One of the reasons I really want kaminari to be the traitor is partially because the thought of him being an actual lightning wielding villain all along instantly would raise the stakes of the whole manga from 0 to 200.

I mean, compare him being a traitor to invisigirl being a traitor.

"Oh no, he can literally fry our faces off through the ground if we so much as blink at the wrong time."

"Oh no she's invisible and can.. sparkle brightly.."

He's pretty clearly not the traitor at this point. He had his own character development moment and has a solid grouping with the secondary protag, I highly doubt Hori will make it so. Just because it's convenient doesn't mean it's true.

>He had his own character development moment

That doesnt prove anything. If anything, it would make his betrayal a lot more impactful if it ever happens.

> has a solid grouping with the secondary protag

Again, if it happens it would only make it more impactful for the characters.

>character development moment
you mean- the time he used his brain?

I think this line by Twice applies to Izuku as much as it does to Endeavor

Is the ova coming out today?

You seriously can't recognize the one time he has succeeded in a battle as a character development moment? The way that is written and the way his quirk is explained in that arc are proof enough to debunk the theory that he actually has complete control over his quirk.

Second OVA is April 4th.

Autism Guy here. I lean more towards Aoyama as the traitor than Denki, since Aoyama has a really weird chapter in the Provisional Test too.

Ultimately it depends on how you see the traitor. If you view them as a badass edgelord, then sure, "Just pretending to be retarded" Kaminari fits the bill. But if you view the traitor as a rather pathetic figure who is only the traitor because the villains have substantial emotional leverage over him, it's Aoyama.

Really the only suspicious thing about Denki is how he finds Stain "cool" - but that would really just make him a villain after the fact. Stain as a meme only influences people to join the League after his arc, naturally. Aoyama on the other hand has foreshadowing for being a traitor from the start.

I could go full autism with Aoyama to show you what I mean, if you'd like?

Aoyama literally proved his innocence when he saved tokoyami though. Why do people still insist on him being the traitor?

>Aoyama literally proved his innocence when he saved tokoyami though
Like I said, it all depends on how you view the traitor. Yes I know what you're talking about - his beam shot at the end of the ambush. I don't think "the traitor" is one by choice. Actually, screw it, I'll make a bunch of stuff to show you what I mean.

My question is how did he let the villains know where they were. For Denki it's explained that he has some kind of communication extension to his power. For Aoyama there is nothing of the kind.

Keep in mind that a lot of teenage boys think Stain is cool. Also, I'm not sure how you think Aoyama's moment was "weird", so please give some detail on that. The traitor probably isn't from Class A anyways, unless it's Hagakure, which would just be disappointingly obvious at this point.

>Ochakuck autist agrees with me (I'm the one who came up with Aoyama being the traitor first, before anyone else)

Miriofag on suicide watch

reminder that the redditor who made the TL;DR delusional"Denki is the traitor cuz he looks evil" pseudo theory (who wasn't Miriofag, by the way, that cancer ain't even been around here back then) gets completely and utterly BTFO by USJ

1) they had their own Electric villain - how he got in is irrelevant, maybe he came from underground

2) Denki was actively in danger when fighting the mooks and could've easily died there

>meanwhile
Aoyama is teleported by Kurogiri in a safe spot in USJ where no one hurt him

there's absolutely nothing - NOTHING - that the Denki hating low IQa have to argue against the two points above

in Aoyama's case, there's a mountain of evidence in favor of him being the traitor - and if he isn't one, no one in 1A is (Mirio is the most likely traitor now, anyway - if he wants to die with some dignity, he better be)

Oh actually, while I'm composing the Aoyama explanation - remind me of the merits of the Kaminari Theory?

Minus the green text of him raping Tsuyu and fanart of him going full Aizen, the substance behind it seems to be

1. That Denki's quirk has communication applications.

2. That he is not shown in bed when everyone else is.

3. He sympathizes with Stain

Am I missing something? And no I really don't feel like the concept art argument has much merit - I mean from the manga proper.

No need to be a dick man, we're trying to sort this out, not antagonize each other. But thanks for the additional Aoyama info about Kurogiri, I'll add that. Again, Kaminari traitor guy - any evidence I'm missing out on with

How do you explain Aoyama cowering and hiding from Dabi and Twice and later attacking them to save Bakugou/Tokoyami then?

The Horikoshi drawing of him with the split face and his concept art are the only other evidence, really.

Right that's what I'd chuck in an omake, it's not very strong by itself. Ok, well, I'm gonna crank this out, I can answer
quite definitely, too.

A mountain? No there isn't. Your first point is pure speculation, and there's really no any other reason to believe it's so.
also,
>I'm the one who came up with Aoyama being the traitor first
Sure you were. I'm Horikoshi and I'm writing the manga.

Oh wow, congratulations, you sunk all the Denkitraitor's hopes and dreams

>this guy was born with an electric quirk, probably something that's better at jamming electric devices (blueish lightning instead of Denki's yellow static shock electricity)

And, so, they need him to get in first to disable the alarm for Kurogiri and co. So.....

>AfO gives him a simple Digging Quirk

= obliterated.

Role playing a good inside man? He knew his pathetic belt device won't hurt them

Or he was dropped at that point already - served his use now they no longer need him

Oh god minetafag woke up.

>first point is pure speculation,
There is NO reason the villain would lie when he said he is an electric type Pokemon too and he demonstrates him having it when he threatens to kill them

Literally no reason at all to NOT believe he's the jammin' ninja

And here come the excuses

Well anyway, you lost on both fronts - I provided the supremely smart arguments, and when the "autists" makes a huge MS paint version using weaker and dumber arguments than me, all the underage posters will change their opinion on Denki being the traitor too

Checkmate

There is no reason to believe that he has enough control over his quirk at that point to jam, or a motive to. It's far more likely that, of the numerous villains there, one of them was jamming, especially since other with electricity-based quirks were there.
You also haven't provided one single argument in this thread. Go ahead and try to prove Aoyama is the spy without making massive leaps and assumptions. You can't.

Actually I'm putting the Aoyama traitor thing on the backburner, I noticed something when I went back to the first villain attack - to All Might vs the League of Villains.

Look at this shit.

Your point is? It's basic strategy. At least keep it interesting if you're gonna push this stupid meme.

What is this supposed to be? Your shit isnt organized well.

Alright, back to spelling it out page by page, I guess.

It's just a retarded reason to think Ochako is gonna get OfA. Half of the cast goes out of their way to emulate All Might, this is not at all exclusive to her.

Nah, you'll see. I'll organize it and spell it out for you, there's even little stuff that matches up. I should be done with it soonish.

Let's talk about how obvious of a spy Mirio is. His quirk is literally designed for it.

If someone pulled his mask off, would he die?

>lukewarm about stopping Chisaki
>despite being the "closest to #1" has never been mentioned before this arc
>teams up with Sir, the only person who knows AM's future (pre-last chapter)
>unofficially tagged as next OfA but stolen by Deku

He has motive for revenge, but he will try to have Deku willingly give him OfA this arc with the help of Sir, especially after Deku knows that AM will die unless something drastic changes.

Your theory has no substance. Stop posting it.

His room plus his sometimes very bright moments

>There is no reason to believe that he has enough control over his quirk at that point to jam, or a motive to. It's far more likely that, of the numerous villains there, one of them was jamming, especially since other with electricity-based quirks were there.
What the fuck?

That is exactly what I said - Denki can't be the traitor, the electric villain clearly jammed it himself.

And I don't need to prove he's the traitor, I already proved that IF they had a traitor in 1A, it's Aoyama. I doubt he's still the traitor now, if he ever was the traitor. The point is that Denki is and never was or will be the traitor

What do you think about this? just a mistake in the anime?

>there's absolutely nothing - NOTHING - that the Denki hating low IQa have to argue against the two points above
Those are two very weird points to make.

>they had their own Electric villain - how he got in is irrelevant, maybe he came from underground
According to the theory the electricity was controlled by traitor, not by the villain to divert suspicion from traitor. Not a problem.

>Denki was actively in danger when fighting the mooks and could've easily died there
They couldn't tell everyone the identity of their spy. That's stupid. He's also a very powerful electric user, those goons are nothing to him. The goons were all shut, they're only there to distract so noumu can 1v1 all might.

when is United States of Smash getting animated?

if we're lucky in season 3 next year

is the theory user here?

I crashed last night in the middle of discussion

Idc if she's only in it for the money, she's CUTE. In the anime she's VERY cute.

>Literally no reason at all to NOT believe he's the jammin' ninja
This implies that you think he is the one who's jamming, you retard... make yourself clearer
>i don't need to prove he's the traitor
Yet you say
>i provided supremely smart arguments
How about posting one in this thread? There's no evidence of Aoyama being traitor, it's not a process of elimination, there needs to be something to back it up

Doubtful, will probably be the end of season 4 if that. There's a lot to cover between Stain and AfO, maybe even two seasons worth of content if they keep a similar pace to what they've been doing

Or they could have just turned off the power...

read the manga before commenting

iirc Aizawa says they could have someone outside of the training grounds jamming

Ignore and report the Minetafag

What? People are just talking about the manga. What are you talking about?

Are you an actual retard

Reread* FTFY
This scene was too long ago in the manga for me to remember smöl details.

Here's the bigger one (too big to fit within Sup Forums's size requirements, in fact).

aww.moe/6si1wc.jpg

Also yeah there wasn't really anything else to discuss.

What about the first OVA?

their electric villain didn't use electricity and his body looked earth based (explains how he was underground)

and also "I don't wanna kill him cuz we're both electric types"? retarded excuse

If you want to, sure.

I don't think it'll happen myself since his character arc seems to revolve around his massive self-loathing, lack of friends, and potential quirklessness.

how can you have so many theories about a manga that doesn't seem to claim having a deeper plot

Same bait. Same ban evading. Same "subtle" attempts at thread derailment.

I'm just glad people are ignoring him now. Has anyone saved the other mass deletions besides the first?

I'm a believer now.

The true face of a traitor

Didn't someone make one of these with Deku/Mei/Ochako

The thread's still in the archive, at least:

>yfw ochacko dies so fregg can win the dekub owl

Wut?

Next volume

That was screened in November last year, and will probably get uploaded soon, when the BD version comes out.

Yea i know but I wanted to bring something up with him if he was around

Does he even have a mouth first of all

It would be very painful

He's a big villain.

for Eri

They're not under the protection of UA and all the top heroes while they're at home, but they are when at school/on duty. If you wanna destroy the heroes society, best way to do it is show the heroes up as incompetent and unable to protect their own students

can't you just assassinate them or like drive-by shoot most of the heroes while they're at home?

Are guns obsolete in their world?

Did user finish his autism chart? Did I miss it? Don't tell me I missed it.

You missed it.

if theory user is here I was gonna say the part where uraraka fights bakugou in the tournament shouldn't mean anything, it could have just been the author not wanting to make them fight again so soon, in the first round even

Sasuke didn't fight naruto in the tournament arc either and there were plenty chances to pit them against each other for example

Ok I just read the theory and I gotta say I was expecting more. It reads just like his Aoyama theory where his conclusions are where he starts his argument and he then bends the facts to match that argument. I mean it's better than his Aoyama theory or his previous ochako theory but it's still pretty baseless.

>ywn cuddle Tsuyu in the winter when all she can say is "I'm sleepy"

Why even be a hero?

So, is Ochako going to stay a cuck forever and make possessive glaring faces every time another girl looks at Deku and never actually approach him herself? Because if so, her stock as one of the better girls is dropping like a rock.

Denki is the traitor, right?