How do we deal with phoneposters?

How do we deal with phoneposters?

What's the harm?

Suck my dick nigger

What the shot did you just say about me?

Burn in he'll computer fag.

faggot

Why would you want to? I browse pol while I'm working, or socializing with friends. Meanwhile, I get called a faggot by a guy who is sitting at home, alone, on a computer.
Browsing the internet on a computer is just as bad as playing video games. Get out of the house more, it's good for you.

Suck my wiener

>tfw only ever lurk

>itt: butthurt phonefaggots
Absolute pottery. Good job OP, nice drawing btw saved

Kek, subtle.

Did a human produce this image?

Are you able to explain how ironic you are, or are not being?

When iOS doesn’t allow Sup Forums apps

You're sitting on a computer right now. What you are doing is no different than playing video games, which are degenerate as fuck. Right now I'm getting paid 22 dollars an hour to sit on my ass, shitpost and survive the cold

>implying im not being paid to sit on my ass and shitpost
>mfw i get to stay inside where its warm and you dont
there's a quarter by your feet my man, you should pick it up before you get swarmed by the jews

KEK

I'm on the road a lot

You shouldn't shitpost and drive, user.

Says who? The government?

Wassup!

Umad?

You deserve death

Start a campaign against phone typing.
What kind of catchy phrases can we employ?
Can we find evidence that phone typing leaves to low testosterone?

*leads to

>What's the harm?
No one is going to spend 30 minutes typing out a long informative reply from a cell phone so phoneposters are almost as shitty as all the memeflags just trolling for (you)s

If you ever spend 30 mins typing a reply on this site you need to stop typing with your pointer fingers

Of course I don't but I use an actual keyboard, this is why I said phonefags are trash because they can't contribute anything of value to the board besides a sentence or two.