Is it possible to illegally get to the USA if I live in Europe...

Is it possible to illegally get to the USA if I live in Europe? Let's say on a ferry to pay the sailor 1000 dollars and from it to jump into the water before the shore. Will the police question me if I'm 8/10? white and know English well? Is it possible then legalized?
I'm just curious, I like all kinds of plans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evZu9c1nJIw
reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The coast guard would shoot you, this isn't Greece

i feel like there are better ways to illegaly enter the US than swimming there man, why not just take a plane there then just not leave if youre gonna pull something like that

Overstay your tourist visa...nobody will notice if you are White Nordic

and 19 yo

people come in and out without customs all the time
find a job on a cargo ship and just disappear when you come to a US port
that's how I got here and I'm citizen now

Just get a visa to mexico, they give those out to everyone, then sneak across the border.

How did you legalize? Your employer said that you have lived here for a long time and you were given citizenship?

married an American woman
it's not nearly as hard as the virgins on this board make it sound

You have an unfair advantage with your i assume sexy accent

I literally just waded across a little river to get here. I don't know why you would want to swim that far.

>born in Johannesburg
I sound foreign but women don't usually think of it like they do say Italian or French

No. We're full. Stay out.

Afrikaner?

You could easily get here but once your visa expires the first time you interact with a cop for speeding or anything else maybe your friends cause some shit, etc, etc... You will be shipped the fuck back.

why the fuck would you do that? idiot.

dual citizen here, trying to get rid of us citizenship

half and half African
one of the big reasons I left
nobody likes a mix but at least I'm not in danger of public stoning here

go to an American consulate and demand political asylum

Since the law enforcement can't conduct interrogations without a warrant and since there are no ID card, could I come there as a tourist and stay for ever?

Why tho user?

Are you retarded? Why don't just go there as a tourist and destroy all your travel documents?

because it sucks.... if i open a business here in italy (my birthplace) ill have to pay taxes to the us and to italy.. so ill be disadvantaged respect to italians in my same field.

at the same time i dont like the us ( have a house in LA, nice neighborhood) the food sucks unless you go to a restaurant and drop 30$, niggers everyware, traffic, rude idiotic people..oh and lesbians and gays as neighbors

in northern italy i eat better and i just likeit better cus i grew up here... so i dont think i have reason to go back there

>mfw melon guy if freaking me out

same here

europe will have a better chance than the US in the future for a white man

Literally just take a fucking plane there. Your plot is overly convoluted and sounds straight from a god damned cartoon. Fucking nigger.

I did it a few years back. Flew into Orlando got 3 months in my passport, flew up to killington in vermont worked as chef in hotel, then a week before the 3 months was up crossed niagra and back to get another 3 months.

States are a place for which it is worth taking a chance. The strongest economy, and like the Roman Empire, will exist for 1000 years (perhaps longer)

Maybe politically speaking, but there are and always have been highly armed white enclaves basically all throughout the US.

Hmm in your opinion should I stay here or move to the US?

>Johannesburg
destroy your papers, swim to the shore, have a coctailglass in your hands, play amnesia and ask where your piano is

Anyone can enter the United States for 90 days on a tourist visa, unless you are affected by the travel ban.

Migrating here is a long and involved process. Contact your nearest US embassy or consulate for questions. Don't be a dirtbag, do the paperwork like an adult.

>trying to get rid of us citizenship
Isn't that just like an official letter to the consulate or something similar?

Dude you just take a plane and then never go back.

i just dont think its where i belong, ive lived in europe and asia all my life and am doing college in the US, while my bloodline is full German

would rather want to contribute around where im from,

the population differences between america having to kick out illegals and europeans kicking out refugees is very large and i think europe will prevail

Are you dumb? Just fly there normally and never fly back. You will have pretty decent chance to stay around permanently if you avoid committing crimes and got not problem working illegally

STOP

European flag == Romanian gypsy.
Yanks, guard your borders.

did you succeed? I think we need to do a lot for this, over the years

People like you really annoy me. You're a constant insult to all of the people who actually bothered to do things the right way and fill out the paperwork.

Fly to California and you can have a driver's license, health insurance and food stamps issued the same day.

Lol. Filling out paperwork is for niggers.

How did you end up with US citizenship anyway?

I bet you just drew a circle on a paper anyway

Why would you pay 1000€ for weeks in the sea and jump to the water, when you can pay 300€ for a one way plane ticket?
Use the tourist visa, cross to canada or mexico and enter again. We are europeans, we have the best passports.

Just fly over lol. Overstay your visa. or just come from Mexico.

I'm waiting for you right now, .308 at the ready.

I got married
that is one of the right/legal ways
it's like I met a girl on vacation except I was "tourist" for 2 years

Kill the Kikes or the millions of other illegals first.

Start patrolling. He could come from any direction

first its not that easy, uncle jew wont let you go that easily. i have to go through lawyers and stuff. and no it takes time and $$ to renounce.

i got citizenship cus my mum is american and she gave me citizenship through consulate in italy.

fuck off were full (of niggers)

Did you leave and come back every 90 days? Did you have a job here before you were a legal resident? Did you thinking breaking the law made you a good person?

Like I said, people like you annoy me. You know you can bend the system and get away with it, so that's what you do. Let your wife teach the children ethics.

best answer

How about save up some money and do it legally you euro cuck , if you want to be here do it right if now then we don’t want you here being a leach of the welfare state. If you do this you will be no better than the Mexican welfare leaches.

they have a better economy than italy, but everything is expensive. i worked there and set some money aside. wouldnt have been able to set aside if i didnt have a home there..

basically it would be very hard for an immigrant to survive there without living with 10 people in an appartment in a shitty neighborhood

People like you annoy me because you seriously think anyone gives a fuck about some BS laws that kike lawyers and pedophiles wrote to keep you enslaved. Fuck man, I'd be happy to trade you for him.

>Did you leave and come back every 90 days?
the country no but I did visit something like 21 states in that time
>Did you have a job here before you were a legal resident?
no I came here after my last family member died I sold everything in Africa and came with money I wasn't rich but I had not yet needed to find a job when I met my wife
now as citizen I am a blacksmith(it's her family business)

ty

Come here legally user don’t be a leach and pay taxes

only niggers and mexicans are allowed to be undocumented in america

europeans and/or anglos from other parts of the world get summarily shot by ICE for overstaying their visa by 15 minutes

probably because he has to pay taxes to america even if the doesnt live there

>Acts as if there's just one of me.

and how do you plan on making money while you are here? wetbacks that work an above board job do so by using a stolen social security #. illegal aliens that have no ssn hang out in crews at Home Depot parking lots. prepare for a life of working bars, independent shops, street musician, etc.

yes and because i grew up in northern italy and all my friends and life is here.

also, too many niggers... seriously we have less in EU. i mean i can walk in the center of my town and in most suburbs and not see a single one...

ny or la ?

I know
if I had the opportunity to do everything legally, I would have done it

i love how us citizens aren't allowed to bet in european countries either

theres a disclaimer on all our online betting sites saying if youre a US citizen or greencard holder - don't gamble

landed in Portland OR by way of Japan after being crew on the boat port to port for 8 months
got to see Indonesia and some other pretty places on the way

I'm willing to bet mexican user will take what he can get. Heaven compared to what he's leaving.

Women....ethics
Let the coal burning muh feels teach the children ethics.

Found the khazar milkers guys

what jobs illegals work ?

looks like restaurants mostly but I never worked as a noncitizen

mexican user - yes. euro user - not so much. i'm just not seeing a crew of hans/svens engaging in a bidding war with pacos/juans to build a deck in my back yard. youtube.com/watch?v=evZu9c1nJIw

what where requirements for citizenship?just marrying usa person ?

You married your wife and they give your a new identity? or your documentation state that are a African with dual citizenship with a green card?

I thought you had to enter in US with a bride /to marry visa to be able to legally marry.

I have a friend that overstayed his visa and married an American during his time as an illegal, the purpose was to not get deported, but i guess if he come back to Brazil he will have problem returning to US, since his visa is blacklisted for overstaying or something..

You can take the meme flag off, "undocumented" user. ICE can't track you by Sup Forums posts. Even if they could, the meme flag wouldn't help.

who cares man ,you have 20 million illegal spics to worry about,im european

>trying to ad hominem
why is the flag relevant to the discussion?

are you considered a south African cape coloured?

Fuck off we're full

I had to prove we were actually together and have people visit our home and interview her and me before we could get a marriage licence
her family put in statements and her father said he had a job for me
the judge said Ok and I'm here to stay
I never had a tourist visa or otherwise to overstay but now I am a dual citizen

Canada is easier. There are National Parks that overlap the border that are not patrolled or guarded. That is if you enjoy camping.

Some user said that his ICE squad ignores white illegals, but you can't rely on that.

full of what?

Was there something unclear in my grammar? The implication was that he's asking a bunch of questions on how to get a job as an illegal immigrant in the US and how to get citizenship as an illegal immigrant by marrying a citizen because he's an illegal immigrant in the US and that furthermore he's using a meme flag to pretend he's just a curious European citizen looking to illegally immigrate to the US. As if it were hard for Europeans to get work visas here.

Police can't question you regarding anything involving immigration. That is why Arpaio got some much shit and was convicted. However if you what you are trying to do, you will get BTFO by the Coast Guard. The best way is to get a visa, fly here and then never leave. The life of an illegal is horrible though. They are not what Sup Forums likes to paint them as, living in welfare luxury. You wont make it. You will work for $5 to $6 an hour. Illegals scrap by because they have family or other illegals they move in with to be able to pay rent and buy food. And their community helps them out when in need. A lone one specially one with no ties to any immigrant community will never make it.
>Border police officer dating a social worker who works with immigrant children

How's he get an SSN? He won't have the Hispanic illegal support network for support.

no I'm the direct child of a dutch girl who got blacked by a very African black to the point of blue man
I personally have severe Vitiligo and I look like a fucking cow at this point in my life

reminder
reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf

plus marrying for citizenship is a felony, and you will get kicked out when found out

*jumps into the water before the shore behind you*

>I never had a tourist visa or otherwise

Jesus, user. I thought it was weird you didn't seem to know the significance of the 90 day rule.

Did you get her pregnant first? Christ.

pic related.

>Did you get her pregnant first?
not first but we have 2 now

>married an American woman
my condolances

Find a girl you love. Marry her. Doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend...

It sounds good be an US citizen, but then you think about all the degenerate shit going on there and suddenly it's not that appealing anymore.

I'm a software engineer here in Europe, and i heard it's "easy" to get a job in the US with a H1B or L1 visa.

Still, it's complicated when you consider all the parameters

Subtle reference. Most people won't get that joke.

>*rural American woman
city girls are scary though I admit