ROY MOORE CALLS FOR A NEW ELECTION IN ALABAMA

He's not going down without a fight! Let's help him get over the finish line to the Senate! Roy's /our boy/!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/alabama/@jredded/90-alabama-turnout-yeah-right-the-fix-is-in
thehill.com/homenews/senate/366697-alabama-certifies-jones-senate-victory
nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/roy-moore-block-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyday Alabamians need to get angry and challenge the outcome of this election in light of this new evidence.
This is tyranny because the election was stolen from you people.

What new evidence?

Hopefully Alabama stops being such pussies and fights for this guy. No way in hell a far-left Commie gets a Senate seat in the reddest state in the USA

What's his name again?

roy less is not my senator. Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve okay. praize cthulhu

Lawsuit fails. Doug wins. Child pedo BTFO. Big Luther would have won.

DAMAGE CONTROL

Weren't the electronic results destroyed by the GOP controlled judiciary?

What exactly does Moore want to accomplish with this?

You lost. Get over it.

Roy paid an expert to say that the results look fishy because reasons

Daily reminder if you’re ever in a 1 on 1 situation with a woman and you become famous while being conservative this’ll be you

i dunno OP, feels kind of kikish, if only because this is exactly what the democrats would do if they had lost

The evidence of 90% turnout for democrats but only 40% for republicans.

>while being conservative
lol you wish. This weapon spares no man.

Is this what it feels like to be a Gore/Hillary supporter?

I'm calling bullshit. I think this is a shareblue tactic to try and create a grassroots movement to make republicans look stupid for supporting someone controversial that lost.
>let's see how amateur shareblue is at calling someone a shill. Real Sup Forums would do it creatively.

source?

Wait so Moore is part of shareable?

Friendly reminder that going within 10 feet of a woman is rape now, sweetie.

Dig and find evidence
You know they cheated because they acted the same way about him that they did Trump.

No but lengthening the media cycle of this loss is (((their))) tactic.

lol if he fucks over mitch mcconnel even more somehow

>make republicans look stupid for supporting someone controversial that lost.
maybe, but if you believed the smear campaign, you're low intelligent, brainwashed sheeple. Its too bad your statement isnt 100% false, because a democrats still cant figure out how yellow snow is made

IT'S HAPPENING LADS, THEY ARE LIVE !!

You guys are all faggots. Roy Moore is literally /ourguy/. We need to support him in his efforts to get a revote. Any federal election that is close needs to be revoted to ensure there was no fraud.

steemit.com/alabama/@jredded/90-alabama-turnout-yeah-right-the-fix-is-in

Wut?

No. Just no.

This pedophile will NEVER be a Senator.

Alabama KNOWINGLY elected a gun grabbing pro-Dreamer baby killer, and it is fucking hilarious.

Can't wait to see the Republican souls crushed once Jones is sworn in.

Shut down.

I feel like there is no chance to sway people into thinking the results were rigged considering the power they had behind this tiny little race. Better to have some "lessons learned" and fight the next battle. Unless some hardcore evidence comes out the election results won't be overturned and I think Roy Moore is losing the battle of public perception.

it was already turned down. he's not ever going to be a senator

>if you’re ever in a 1 on 1 situation with a woman
>posting this on Sup Forums

>he's not ever going to be a senator

It's like Christmas all over again.

This guy is such a whiny little bitch. In his unprecedented loss he ended up humiliating himself and the entire republican establishment who endorsed him. And he continues to do so by crying about it. As a resident of MA, I welcome Alabama into a superior blue state fold.

>It was the lizard people from inside the hollow earth....
Could you please stop making all of us look like pic related.
It's just embarrassing.

Looks like it's over, faggots.
thehill.com/homenews/senate/366697-alabama-certifies-jones-senate-victory

Quick reminder that only rural and suburban retards voted for Moore, all high IQ city people voted for Jones.

>spares no man
Thats true. I was shocked when they painted matt lauer. I thought that’d be the point where people would stop believing random accusations

Well... black women are the most educated racial group apparently.

Digits confirm

Yeah. I've spent way too much time on here since I've been off work. I'll dial it back.

Kek exists and is a black woman!

Based Alabama. Trump stumped, alt-right traitors BTFO

Compare pic related to the presidential election:
1,318,255 Trump 729,547 Clinton

It's official. No Moore. Suck it, pony riding faggot.

Confirming the black girl magic

Sorry sweeties

>pony riding faggot
>flag

I’m sure Moore will lose interest in this by 2035, after the election is more then 18 years old.

The huge amount of shilling tells everything. The truth will surface no matter how many times you post crap.

The reason being that, supposedly, black women were more excited about voting for some old doofus in an off-year special election than the first black President of the United States. That makes sense to you?

Most obvious case of voter fraud in the history of "democracy". But hey, people bought the diddler propaganda, i'm not even surprised. Alabamians truly are low IQ inbreds.

Maybe the world would be better off without those retarded cowboy hicks after all.

The truth already has surfaced though. Fact is that even in the deep south most Americans don’t want christian shariah anymore then the mudslime variety.

The Washington Post gives him a 1 in 15 billion chance to overturn the election.
Fuck you pedo. See ya

>BREAKING: An Alabama judge rejected Roy Moore’s suit challenging the Senate election results, and the state certified Doug Jones as its new senator 11:13 AM

nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/roy-moore-block-election.html

A FUCKING LEAF

It does not explain what happened. Blacks voted more than they did for Obama... for some old goofy white dude, in a special election.

I'm beginning to think we dodged a bullet here. This guy would have been a constant embarrassment if he kept pulling his bullshit on the Senate floor.

>in the deep south most Americans don’t want christian shariah
Shilling too hard there schlomo.

ZERO voter fraud occurred, you pathetic brainwashed twit. Moore LOST fair and square.

Don't forget the soyboy admitting to being bussed in on live TV with his friend standing next to him like "shit, nigga, wtf you doing?"

Trump has fucked the republican party that hard in only one year. 2018 is going to be a fucking blood bath

He would've got elected, then they would have replaced him. Now you just lost and accept the obvious steal because you buy in the propaganda. Where are these paid cunts now? Where are the accusers? Where's Gloria?

Mitt Romney and John McCain didn't want to re-institute slavery. Not even Trump went that derp.

Roy Moore strongly intimidated that he wanted to abolish the 13th amendment, twice, in two days.

He left the state and quit campaigning for a week while attack ads hammered him for fondling freshman girls, came up for air and said "we should make niggers slaves again" .. twice. Then fell off the radar again.

Yes, blacks came out in droves, while Republicans face palmed and stayed home.

Doug Jones didn't defeat Moore, he defeated himself.

>That makes sense to you?
Well...., given the (mostly bullshit) anti-feminist crap that was being spread about him, plus his own dumbass, foot in the mouth public statements about how "great" slavery was & repealing black voting rights...., yes, it makes perfectly good sense.
That is...., unless you are personally invested in finding a conspiracy hiding under every rock...., in that case, just stay mad.

But it would have made for great comedy material for Colbert.

>ZERO voter fraud occurred

So more blacks voted for Jones than for the first black president? If you believe this, I rest my case.

One drunk guy ranting on YouTube isn't evidence, dummy

This is a critical battle for the child love movement.

Why didn't Al Franken resign yet? Holy shit, if the Dems still strike you as an honest bunch you're fucked up beyond hope.

>still falling for the pedophile meme
haha, i bet you like to touch kiddies penises without their parents knowing.

Then get rid of Franken. Live up to your own fucking words and ideals. Piece of shit.

Trips of truth.

How much more money do you think trump being president put in their pockets? No one fucking liked Trevor Noah’s black ass on tds and now he’s a sweetheart.

Imagine if Republicans paid some cunt to accuse jones of diddling, bussed in people from out of state to illegally vote in the election, they bragged about it afterwards, and then a judge rejected the complaint from the dem candidate. It would be the in the headlines for weeks.

Yes. Roy Moore stated twice, in two days, that we need to re-institute slavery.

Blacks were even more driven by hate and fear, to shut Moore down, than they were driven by pride in 2008.

Moore really sat on his balls with those two speeches.

The fact that you don't understand why blacks never want to be slaves again and would rise up to stop this, is just as baffling to me.

give it a rest, it's not such a horrible outcome for republicans. He was a theocrat and an all around shitty candidate without any allegations. Jones is a centrist, and the dems won't be able to label republicans with support for an awful candidate.

He never said he wanted slavery back, holy shit people are dumb. Moore is an imbecile but i'm sure all that he meant was today is all about degeneracy and nonsense. Back in the days there might have been slavery/injustice, but at least people cared about family and values. Blacks included.

You really think women should vote?

sounds like something a voter frauder would say...

This special election drained DNC coffers. There are still six more between now and November. Resetting this is election would be such delicious injury to the DNC.

People really think the Dems will sweep the Legislature in 2018. lol their entire party will be broke, resigned and licking the wounds form their numerous sex scandals. There are actually people right now reading this who think Paul Nehlen isn't a prototype for an avalanche of pro-white legislators, Mayors, and Governors.

>You really think women should vote?
lol and you soy boys don't understand why Moore lost.

Trips, sorry soy boys but zero voter fraud.

All politicians are cunts, and Franken should stay, fuck these people. Due process. He mimed grabbing a woman's tits WOOOOOO big fucking deal. You can't destroy people based on fucking he says she says. For fucks sake.

>triple zeroes
checked

I'll be blunt. Character assassination, a smear campaign with blatant media collusion, and now election fraud and a corrupt cheeky judge telling you everything was fine when the numbers are literally bonkers.

You faggots may have an empire, but your democracy is dead. You're literally ruled by a dem mafia and even your president is powerless against this.

If you let it go, it's going to get even worse down the line. You have a fucking duty to your children to protest against this, you fat fucks.

I mean holy fuck, your war of idependence was fought over a lesser injury.

>this entire thread.

Franken is stepping down.

Do you watch the news at all?

He's quitting the Senate and being replaced.

Minnesota Lt Governor Tina Smith is taking Frankens seat in January 2018 and Minnesota will hold an election for the seat in November 2018

yup

The shilling is going hard ever since this story broke yesterday.

Have a bump op and fuck off shills. You are fighting a losing battle that you know you are wrong morally or are fucking too mentally ill to notice

>Then get rid of Franken. Live up to your own fucking words and ideals. Piece of shit.
Franken is resigning.
Also there's a world of difference between patting a stranger on the ass or even grabbing someone by the pussy and sexual advances toward an underaged girl.

>Muh Washington post
>Muh 98% chance
>Muh madam president
Unironically kys cock loving faggot

I get what you're saying, but I was pointing out that if Democrats want their fucking respect, they have to act respectable. In reality, there's more criteria on being a good candidate, citizen and human being than "fuck slavery".

What is the next step now?

Just look at demographics, women are the problem in the west. You can blame all the degeneracy right back to women voting.

Impressive... Every word in that post was wrong.

And there's a difference between real evidence and a forged signature in a fucking year book. You scum fall apart under any outside scrutiny, so you need loose cannon idiots like Moore to win. The minute a real man enters the room, you Dems drop the mask that you were ever good people to begin with.

>i unironically support politicians who molest little girls at the mall!

conservacucks, everyone. subhuman parasites AND perverts, who wouldve thought?

Good luck winning in 2018 with your "back to the kitchen" platform

Sorry i don't know where you are shilling from but in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law