/CHI/ - Chicano/IBERIAN General

This thread is for the discussion of IBERIAN politics, news, and similar topics to the aforementioned ones.
IBERIANS are the descendants of IBERIA, they inhabit South America, Central America, and IBERIA, with the non-IBERIANS being an*Mefags also known as KARA BOGA

Please keep discussion civil, and respect IBERIAN matters

bump

Daily reminder that most hispanics/latinos are more Native American than Iberian.

HOLY FUCK NO WAY HE MADE A GODDAMN ART PIECE AHAHAHAHAHAAH

>Implying mesoamerican descendants are native americans

White man reporting in.

I cant wait to find my self a cute Latina wife. We will have the most beautiful mostly White mestizos.

t. an*Mefag
FALSE
Pic related, I am 100% IBERIAN

will white hispanics be allowed into the ethnostate?

Mexicans are pathetic

>tfw half Cuban half south Estonian
What am I? Pic related.

>mfw "white" Sicilians will mock us IBERIANS looking like this
They are KARA BOGA an*Mefags my fellow IBERIANS, let us recognize this and banish the KARA BOGA from this board. IBERIANS are white, and most hispanics are IBERIAN

>Mexicans are pathetic
Mexicans are proud members of the white race. Can you say the same for yourself, you KARA BOGA an*Mefag?
100% IBERIAN

Yes, the Aztecs were Native Americans in a world where the USA still didn't monopolize the "american" word to reduce it only to their territory, that has always been the case in the hispanic cultural sphere.

i am not a disgusting iberian. i am a proud soldier of AZTLAN. wh*Te gringos and their pets will be slaughtered and driven into the sea. HUITZILOPOCHTLI demands sacrifice and LA RAZA will provide it.

I'm 100% Iberian (dad from Andalusia, mom from Castilla y Leon) and I have never fucking heard of Iberian politics. Enlighten me, tho

Fuck you disgusting KARA BOGA an*Mefag, Mexicans are IBERIAN and there is no denying it. Anyone with IBERIAN blood is an IBERIAN, if you deny this you deny the blessings of ODIN. Do you want to be of KARA BOGA, or of ODIN?

Post timestamp, I don't believe this is you faggot.

No.

IBERIAN politics concerns the an*Mefags (those who deny IBERIANS as white) and clearly need to be addressed. Many IBERIANS on this board face discrimination even as white brethren just because they are 10% Native American or from Mexico or some meaningless shit like that. We will change the southwest as IBERIANS, and then change the world, my IBERIAN brother

Pic related; your actual bloodline you IBERIAN-denying KARA BOGA an*Mefag

>17% Native American
>6% Middle East
>44% Great Britain
Truly 100% Iberian. Kys LARPer you're only 7% Iberian max.

i am of COATLICUE and you are a disgusting wh*Teoid

>0.01% jew
Truly Catalan.

4%, but it does not matter, I am IBERIAN because I am not an an*Mefag, who is of KARA BOGA.
Fuck you an*Mefag scum, I will gas you on the day of the rope you KARA BOGA IBERIAN in denial

I don't know about that. What I know is that you find here the propaganda to inbreed with KANGZ N SHEIT and egalitarian bulshit 24/7.
So...European, south European and east Asian genocides....mayby?!?!
What about not letting infighting, the real enemy has a bigger n*se

News flash you idiot. Your people were conquered.

most of these tests add some fake admixture

Well of course there is the (((real problem))), but many act as (((their))) puppets so it is hard to not focus on (((them))) sometimes. The an*Mefags are (((their))) puppets and they seem to deny Mexico of it's whiteness and deny them as IBERIANS. It is a great shame to be honest

Iberians = white europeans
south americans = mixed place, there are whites,there are spics,there are blacks etc.

Looks like the first ever rendition of the neckbeard. OG morion tipper.

OI VELL

you are the one being conquered GRINGO

not sure if this is sarcastic, but, ok.

WTF is an an*Mefag

Jesus fucking Christ, delete this now

Kek, we needed just 1400 Spaniards to defeat your shitty Aztec Empire. You're fuckin pathetic

One who denies the whiteness or the IBERIAN heritage of an IBERIAN. Pic related, an IBERIAN who is mocked by KARA BOGA an*Mefags for his heritage wrongfully

Wtf

We have the term hispanic/latino for some reason.

>1400 Spaniards
Plus 20,000 Tlaxcallan auxiliaries and hundreds of thousands of deaths from smallpox. Make no mistake, Cortes was a strategic genius who was able to play politics and usurp the Aztec feudal structure, but most conquistadors failed to accomplish anything except killing most of their own party in stupid gambles and returning to Spain empty-handed and humiliated, if not perishing in some random jungle thicket or a storm at sea.

Latin america was a mistake, the fuggers should have never financed the excursion to what is Venezuela today.

I get that, but what's with the weird acronym thing? What does it stand for?

You look like one of my friends

Karl Marx wasn't a Latino, he was a (((German)))

You fucked up America, we fucked Eurasia.
Sry.