Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

1 more weeks until we released from this suffering. With garbage ending of course

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg&t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=_dSjGMsjCx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Episode 148 (Final Episode): ンデュラムが描く奇跡 – Pendyuramu ga Egaku Kiseki (The Miracle Drawn by the Pendulum)
Yuya is powerless before Reiji’s Ultimate Doom King. However, he then receives support from Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. Yuya then goes all out against Reiji. What awaits Yuya at the end of the Last Duel to make everyone smile?
Summary:
Yuya is powerless before Reiji’s Ultimate Doom King. However, he then receives support from Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. Yuya then goes all out against Reiji. Yuya’s Entertainment Dueling has evolved, and will involve the spectators, the monsters on the Field, as well as his opponent, Reiji himself. What awaits Yuya at the end of the Last Duel to make everyone smile?

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya/Yuri
Yuto
Yugo
Hiiragi Yuzu
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Kurosaki Shun
Shiun’in Sora
Yamashiro Tatsuya
Harada Futoshi
Ayukawa Ayu
Hiiragi Shuzo
Sakaki Yoko
Sakaki Yusho
Akaba Leo
Reira
Akaba Himika
Tenjoin Asuka
Crow Hogan
Jack Atlas
Kozuki Allen
Sasayama Sayaka
Extras
Akaba Reiji

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Storyboard: 小野勝巳 || Ono Katsumi
Animation Director(s): 横田明美 || Yokota Akemi

>With garbage ending of course
WTF did you expect ?
Can't fucking wait for VRAINS to lift your hopes high so I can see you guys crash and burn again.

>What awaits Yuya at the end of the Last Duel to make everyone smile?

A bullet to the head, hopefully.

>Doesn't know about the Yugioh sine wave of quality

>It's gonna be the only good part of the last episode

Will he kiss the girl? He's got to.

>implying there is a pattern
Nigga last series was ZEXAL

>No Ruri, Serena or Rin

>good part
whoa whoa whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves

>good part
oh you...

Reminder that it's like a pendulum.

They're all part of Yuzu now. She has the mating drive of 3 other girls other than herself.

>Ono is the director again
Third time's the charm!

The Fusion and the Synchro can't both be in this year's Collector's Pack. Odds are one of them will be a Master Guide Promo alongside Odd-Eyes Clear Wing.

How many new Performapals did Yuya add to the backlog this episode?

>4 years later

>They're all part of Yuzu now.

That's fucking bullshit.

>COD is entamate shilling

Just end it already.

Woah woah take a pill m8

Updated Yuya backlog

Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon
Performapal Pyro Lobster
Performapal Shieldrummer
Performapal Pararhino
Performapal Undercover Hippo
Performapal Nightmare Knight
Performapal Drogallop
Performapal Trap Mimic
Performapal Dropgallop
Performapal Flat Rat
Performapal Miracle Mirrorabbit
Performapal Card Bird
Performapal Duck Dealer
Performapal Ignition Eagle
Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver
Performapal Odd-Eyes Minotaur
Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron
Performapal Odd-Eyes Priest
Scales Magician

Not only does Yuya use more new monsters per duel than any other main character (I think, feel free to prove me wrong), but Konami insists on printing every single one of them AND on making OCG original additions to his archetypes to boot.

If VRAINS is even slightly better than ARC-V, you WILL an hero and stream it

I take my Dark Magician Girl daily

Daddy Akaba did say that it was very likely to happen. Since Pendulum dimension Yuya is a fusion of all 4 Zarc fragments, Pendulum Dimension Yuzu is likely to be a fusion of all four Ray fragments.

Yuzu is going to have one hell of a conflicting deck after this with Melodious/LLs/WWs/Moonlights all in one deck.

2/4 Yuya 1/4 Banana 1/4 Oni-chan

It still works if you split the series.
>second half of GX + first half of 5D's good
>second half of 5D's + first half of Zexal bad
>second half of Zexal + first half of Arc-V good
>second half of Arc-V + first half of VRAINS (projected) bad

>Final episode
>Yuya defeats Reiji
>Reira smiles
>Yuzu comes back
>Shun becomes depress knowing his best friend and imouto is gone for good
>XYZ dimension still scarred from the fusion attack
>Leo is still not punished for his actions
>Yusho and Yoko decided it's for the best to move to a new city because of this shit
>Yuya never gets the chance to say goodbye to his citrus Ruri
How would you feel?

Shun is likely to move from the XYZ dimension to become Yuzu's big brother now when Yuzu revives. Will best dad allow this to happen?

uncaring

>first half of Zexal bad
>Barian arc was good
Sure it was good if you had been raped bad enough by the first part
>We have Stockholm sydrom

>allow

Shun will just move in before anyone even knows what's going on.

Is it possible to drop a series on its final episode?
A-Asking for a friend.

I hope VRAINS would pull Arc-V's usage of using old existing archetypes for some duelists
This one could fit with the aesthetics

>Kurosaki drilling with his beak on poor little Yuzu
>Syuzo enters the room

IT'S FINALLY ALMOST OVER

Arc-X

>A-Asking for a friend.
KEk

Reminder that in the end, Yuya never fucking developed as a character. He never earned anything for himself. He never changed from episode 1 (if anything he regressed). Everything was either handed to him or it was Zarc the whole time.

At the very least when 5Ds stopped developing Yusei and turned him into a Kizuna machine, it was after 64 episodes of him having story development so while it still sucked, it was only because they had already made an attempt. They didn't even try here

I thought Zexal II as a whole was pretty good actually. Even if the first part was bad, it was mainly due to Yuma's dumb ass. It became watchable thanks to the secondary cast.

What's your opinion on the Cyber Girls deck?

Is there a Mega or something for the episodes after 100? I'm starting to doubt that the torrents will finish downloading within my lifetime.

Who is the mascot of Duel Monsters?

Is there even enough room for these cards to be in the collection pack? I mean the extra deck pendulums, not the performapals and magician. I don't think there's even any room for arc-v cards besides those zarc ones and the DDDs from that duel

Dumbest thing this episode, Leo reviving Yuzu and the girls but half assing it and putting the other 3 in Yuzu off screen. It's fine she's like Yuya now but how would their lives be now that they've got 3 other souls in them? Are they all gonna become their kids when they get grown up? Are they gonna be watching when they eventually get romantic with each other? Oh,god.

The Servants are confirmed in code of duelist.

People still care about real card?

There is room for one more extra deck pendulum. Either Odd-Eyes Clear Wing or one of Reiji's.
My guess is that the CP will have one of Reiji's DDDs, then the Master Guide will have the other DDD along with Odd-Eyes Clear Wing.

I love how you guys call it "suffering" and shit, like it actually was somehow hurting yourselves. Its just a kid's card game show, it has been that since the beginning. Thusfar there hasnt been anything that actually warrants "Baww this show is so bad it kills babies ;__;" that you guys are doing.

This show gave me literal cancer.

People like you are faggots. It can be good despite being children card games show.

Perfect example is always 5Ds season one. Arc-V also had the potential and seeing that thrown out of the window is suffering.

Just because it's a card game show doesn't mean it has to be garbage.

With your logic, nobody would judge tokusatsu since it's just guys in spandex fighting monsters for kids every season

I'M GOING TO SKULLFUCK YOU AND SHIT IN YOUR EYE SOCKETS SO THAT ALL YOU CAN SEE IS A WORLD OF SHIT RARRRR

>Its just a kid's card game show
Just because it's a kid's show doesn't mean it can't be good too.

>Did i fit-in yet guys?

>tfw rewatch gx

>No actual suffering

Then how do you explain THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg&t=1m22s

I fucking love D/D/Ds

Do you love them this much?

Odd-eyes Clear wing leaked ?

It's in the episode preview and it's Odd Eyes Wing Dragon

Pic please ? I can't watch the episode I'm at work

Reiji's the best

Thanks a lot.

Is Reiji going to Integrate?

>Dark Wing Synchro Dragon
I hate you Ono.

HAOAKUMA ZURC

>Dark Rebellion syncs with Clear Wing

>Jack's duel was pointless and Yuya v Reiji could accomplish the same narrative goal.

>tfw Yuya v Reiji could have been 3 episodes instead of just 1

I'm kinda happy with this but I'ld have loved a "good" Zarc

I was about to attack you two til I saw the eyes. They aren't dual colored. Oh, motherfucker. Odd Eyes combines with Starving venom and Dark Rebellion but not Clear Wing

Synchro-Xyz
How will that card look?

White supremacy

It's in the picture, Dark Wing Synchro Dragon is a combination of Dark Rebellion and Clear Wing and it doesn't have Red and Green eyes

Pendulum Synchro, mate.

Can someone post cute Dennis since he's the only thing that brings me joy in this show at this point.

>Jack had to be dueled because MUH PATTERNS
Yeah... I'm sure the Synchro dimensional highway duel could've been axed since other patterns have been broken before.

He is talking about the actual card frame

It'd be a Dark Synchro.

It's a synchro monster so white and green obviously. There's no overlay units floating around it.

oh shit, never mind, it's a fusion monster. That makes 3 fusion pendulums in this show. 2 xyz pendulums and 1 synchro pendulum. stop synchro hate.

Synchro belongs to Crow and Jack

So he's going to turn DRXD into a level four tuner?

>finally starter deck commercial
>not Yusaku's voice
>no VRAINS PV

Just end already arc v

That's...actually clever. Bravo Ono.

CUTE

I want veerainsu

Let's be honest. The easiest thing to do is an Xyz.

What reaction will the Sychrofags have when they see that their fetish monster is an Xyz card?

>egao
TRIGGERED
youtube.com/watch?v=_dSjGMsjCx8

Where the fuck does Reiji keep asspulling these new cards from? Seriously this is atrocious duel writing.

Reminder that this thing was one of the four horsemen that ruined the show.
This should've been the first sign things were wrong.
If only we listened.

Same place that Yuya asspulls his.

The premise of the show was wrong.
When the ideal is smiling and entertaining, you can expect a shitty show. Rome fell because people were too focused on entamate. Wake up, Ono, you faggot!

>Rome fell because people were too focused on entamate
Not really

I know, it was more of a consequence of its demise, but it's a better phrase for shock value. Just go with it.

At least Reiji has an excuse of owning the solid vision dueling and researching and developing cards.
Else it's