ak is trash
agreed

Prastix

based milled bulgarian AK. 10/10.

>Magpul
>Not Circle 10

Enjoy your inferior product.

>buying AK mags that aren't bakelite
Do you even know what A e s t h e t i c means?

They were out of stock

have chopped down pine trees with these, with hollow points. fmj will crack 6 inch concrete with rebar in it. fuck i miss that ak, fun gun. also like the bananas better than the drums, such a mobile weapon, its silly to take away from that.

Which country ? We can get them in France but I don't think there are easy to buy in the rest of Europe

You got generation 2 magazines which aren't metal reinforced, so don't drop the motherfucker.

Gen 3 magazines have metal locking latches but cost more.

Then go someplace else you fucking queer

He probably has an AK because he's a Jew that needs to LARP as ISIS for a false flag.

Now you're fixed. Magazines are not free buying, you need licence, papers and authorization. So I didn't wanted to waste more time sending papers to a gun store where there were in stock.

>Not buying steel milspec surplus mags for $8 a pop

Are you going to clip them together for a 180 calipper magazine?

this. AR platform is superior in every way

From the picture I deduced that you are

Manlet
Virgin
Insecure

Sup Forums- Weapons

Go to fucking /k/ if you want to stroke off about your guns.

Why are you amerimutt so made WHEN an European show you that we can OWN guns here without mass shooting every days ?

clips? lol
/k should be here any minute now to flog you, you fag

>AK
>not owning an AR15

I have one and I sold my AK after seeing how shit it was compared to the American marvel.

more money to be made in buttcoin

why would trump admin ban 30rd mags?

wait til dems get in and buy the day of mass shootings

Those mags do not have the steel reinforced locking areas and feeds lips. Range mags only IMO. I have a few and they feed well 100% of the time, but leaving them loaded (slight chance of expansion) and/or using them hard will break them. With AK's, best to use the original steel mags or current issue polymer ones w/steel reinforced areas.

Nice clips

But ar15 caliber is for women's. I prefer shooting 308 or 7.62.

hows the penetration on the ar? thats what always impressed me the most with the ak. elimination of cover.

No reason for you to own either when any of your country's military firearms greatly surpass them.

can't you own a rifle that's better than both of those?

No steel locking lug. Fine for range use but for war surplus steel is the only way for AK.

and what of the trucks and acid, ahmed?

This.

FAL

This.

friend has a scar, seems happy.

I own a K31, and would literally give a kidney and a testicle for the other two.

>ar15 caliber
it's 5.56 you autist
.308 and 7.62 NATO are the same
x39 and x54R are soviet
pick some

Nice rifle, mate. Plan on getting any better pistol grip, stock or such?

Ok shlomo's best goy, go buy a tavor :^).

>buying polymer ak mags
>not buying bakelites

Fuck bro

Nice. I read somewhere that the EU wants to forbid them. Fucking commies.

They original aesthetics are better.

>Not owning an original Luger

(you)

Who are you going to kill?

the official handgun of the alt right

pics faggot. i want to see an original.

God bless you

youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8

>soyboys hate k/

Jesus you guys are so easily triggered. I only troll the Americans because first thing they say When they see an AK is muh Ahmed muh Muslim. It's annoying children behavior.

>walther
>ppq
no

No... I wanted a wooden ak but hard to find. You have some good European gun store links ?

I'll do you one better. My most prized possession.

t. no ppq

Kek'ed than checked.

Yes I know but honestly we will find a way to get around this dumb law.

Sage go to k fag

Lmao looks like somone combined a Tok and a 1911

As far as I know, bakelite 7.62 mags are pretty rare or non-existent because USSR phased AKMs out when the bakelite mags came out with the AK-74.

I'm asking you to clarify because saying .308 and 7.62 could just mean the same cartridge
and correcting you on 5.56

plus the -47 is a pretty bad platform, at least the -74 has a lot of aftermarket things you can do to it to make up for the shortcomings, along with 5.45 and it's wonderful variety

p226 or p320

It looks nothing like a tokarev except for the fact it's a handgun. Secondly, unlike a luger, it can actually be shot with regular ammo and not constantly jam.

Literally the shittiest AK ever made...

Don't like PMags. Aluminum GI mags for me.

They’re not nearly as common as steel mags, but they’re not rare by any means. They just cost more because they’re less common than steel mags. I’ve got 5 Ak47 bakelites; 4 30 rounders and 1 40 rounder. The 7.62x39 40 round bakelites are much rarer than the 30rd mags.

should have ordered online.

>He runs an AK instead of a T97!
>LaughingRoasties.bop

That doesn't look like a Ruger Super Blackhawk to me.

Ak74 are quiet rare in europe. Worst thing is that a few days after I bought it, a surplus wooden ak was on sale, i was very mad.

All you niggers worried about which guns are best. Just master the gun you have and you will be fine

Nom sorry. I don't browse foreign gun store sites, I can usually find what I need from a Finnish site or local gun store. I think you should be able to find some wooden parts to replace the plastic ones if you really look though.

That looks like an IO -47 2bh
who's the manufacturer?

Have scar 17, am happy

You know that most parts off a standard pattern AKM will work on a standard pattern AK74, right? Any aftermarket parts a 74 has available will work on a 47, except muzzle brakes. Most companies make the same brake in 14x1LH and 24x1 threading so that point is moot

>ammo comes in bag

you're worse than a leaf

You Americans should start selling weapons on darknet. I'd definitely buy

I don't remember seeing any 7.62 bakelite mags around here, but it's good to know that they exist. Still, I guess for practical reasons getting a magpul mags is better, they are cheaper and probably more durable. As for aesthetics, our French friend might rather want to have the steel mags to go with the authentic wooden AK-47 look.

Germans store have a lot of interesting stuff btw. Arsenal Bulgaria is the manufacturer.

I know they do, I was commenting more on various receiver components and barrels which are made which fix some of the shit the -74 platform has by design
Throwing a lot of the Picatinny rail mods on for the foregrip doesn't do too much for performance

Thoughts.... ak = Nig nog or wigger

>mfw have AR15 but don't enjoy shooting it as much as my other baby
Fookin' love my 8 Rd enbloc clips.

>mfw they advertise fucking everything on their website
not going to lie seeing the various ammunition and explosive components they sell is pretty cool, you could never expect that from a western country

you are probably inefficient and dangerous to innocents in a gunfight

magpul is kind of crap

also, ak is trash compared to an AR

>taylor swift
I literally can't understand this one
I seen either you, or few other shitposters here that try to meme her as white queen of Sup Forums
Why tho?

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. AKM and 74 receivers are made the same. The barrels are not made any differently. You can’t just throw on an aftermarket barrel or receiver, and nether of those would change the performance in any way.

The difference is the cartridge and the muzzle brake, if we’re talking factory setups. 5.45 is lighter and recoils less. It’s faster and has a flatter trajectory than 7.62x39 so it can reach out to range a little better. The bullet itself is pretty nasty, if we’re talking military 5.45, because it yaws pretty drastically once it hits something.

I don’t try to meme anything. I just like Taylor.

A lot.

Be sure to pack them on your trip to CA, NYC, or DC. If you get in trouble with the cops, just tell them you’re a Democratic anti-gun politician.

>liking a tween pop actress that monetizes female angst
Lady Gaga is better desu

Maybe I'm just stupid then
Thanks for the info on the trajectories, a bit more comprehensive than I've had before