Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

>UNICORNNNNNNNN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjgsE_blaOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst in the franchise

I like how they kept the zaku shoulder plate.

So Gallahorn intercepted their communication to Makanai right?

I can't imagine McGillis even thinking he can control Mikazuki enough to off Orga

>AND EVERY TIME YOU HURT YOURSELF WITH KNIVEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

>you didnt protect his smile

Is there any point bringing this thing so late into the game when even Helmwidge got to do nothing?

>So Gallahorn intercepted their communication to Makanai right?
Pretty much. They had the control over all the networks.

>intercepted their communication
>they decide to kill the whole cast
>only atra is left to give birth to season 3 protag
>series end with Rustal's smug shot
Why do I bother with this shit.

It was mostlikely Nobliss.
You see the goons in his room before

Who cares, he totally deserved to die like a little bitch.

He was a big piece of shit that was perfectly okay with murdering innocent people.

they were in the middle of civil strife, its not like everything can always be fixed and ready the same day

>season 3
If there'll be more it would be like a Zeta deal and not EP 51-75

I always wanted Orga to die

BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IT'S BECAUSE OF RIDE AGAIN? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. INSTEAD OF BEING PLEASED, I AM FUCKING PISSED, FUCKING THIS ORANGE LITTLE SHIT.

>only atra is left to give birth to season 3 protag
Atra and Kudelia

Their sons will pilot Bael and Barbatos.

He have as much protection as Iok at this point.

Orgashitting mind

Truly the IOK of Tekkadan

Dial back that edge a few notches anons. He did the best with what he had for the people he cared about. You think you could have done any better?

I've been waiting a long time for Orga to get shot ala Goodfellas but damn he just had to get shot because of that little shit.

I don't know. Let's wait and see. We still have 2 episodes remaining.

Okay, let's have a fast rundown here.

>chuuni delusional pedo thought things will go fine once he obtained muh bael but in return it went into a huge mess
>cliche and lolxD death of orga for the sake of forced drama despite how poorly written the scene for it
>mika just blindly following whatever the fuck orga says, still having no sense of direction whatsoever
>tekkadan is pretty fucked back and forth and sideways
>orga's plan is shit and will lead them to their graves, how would you expect things will go smoothly when the enemies gets hold of everything, including the space port, media, government
>the only plausible way was the delusional revolution of chocopedo to get out, there's a huge percentage of them winning and mopping the enemies surrounding their HQ but noooooo, let's just escape while holding hands singing hakuna matata to earth
>unnecessary and offset deaths

Don't get me wrong, I fucking despise G-Reco and AGE as well but this series takes the cake.

So people know.
>They take Orga's brain similar to the purple machines "I forget the useless fuckers name"
>Orga's brain implanted into Mika's machine.
>Mika rips and tears.

>yfw a satisfying death was ruined by a little shit
I'm triggered as fuck right now

Yes

I could have, starting with not involving my family in suicidal situations to obtain something they don't even want.

user we already read your post Stop copypasting shit.

they clearly wanted it or else they wouldnt have volunteered

>Hey guys, we're being hunted down and the enemies have a history of literally gunning us down outside of combat zones
>Should our high profile members wear bullet proof vests?
>Nah, fuck that

>Orga gets up and starts walking
>Begins talking about Mika

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY PLAY SEASON 1 ED?

Just listen to it:
youtube.com/watch?v=zjgsE_blaOg

It would have been fucking perfect

People didn't bother to reply previously for a reason. Get a fucking clue.

When did Rustal gun down people outside of combat zone? I don't like IBO either but stop making shit up.

Can he do it?

maybe if you plug him into a ship or something

When did I say Rustal and not just "enemies" to imply that they should be aware of these sort of tactics? Stop making shit up.

Literally the same shitposter. Tell me user what triggered you to go on an onslaught?

I hate Ride so fucking much

He will make it and become Tekkadan's Kaz in S3.

Toy commercial, dude.

1 for 3 on me user. Take your asshurt elsewhere.

What enemies are you talking about you fucking moron? Orga and Co. don't even know Nobliss has been trying to kill them behind the scenes so how can you even blame them? They don't even know Fumitan was killed by the same person that sponsored Kudelia.

All hail Iok-sama

They didn't even remove their Tekkadan uniforms. And Chad should have easily been able to see the goons coming. Orga's death like so many others was written stupidly.

I guess the gundam chart has remained accurate after all this time.

Just ignore him.

>What enemies are you talking about you fucking moron?
The enemies that gunned down Lafter. Are we not counting them as enemies now, or are you just so fucking retarded that you don't think the news of how she died reached Tekkadan?

But Orga got that shot in and gave an amazing and moving speech!

Azee kakkoii!

Got a link to that twitter? IQDB and stuff is giving me jack shit.

>McGillis becomes enamored with Mika due to his strength in a gundam
>Starts seeing him as the second coming of Agnika.
>Tries to talk with him.
>"Yeah, I just do what Orga tells me to do, stop asking."

Choco's face when.

>Nagai: This is fucking awful. Was it intentional?
>Oakda: Of course.
>Nagai: Well congratulations, this is the shittiest Gundam ever created. What's the next part of your master plan?
>Okada: Crashing this franchise. With no survivors!

That it has

Why do you keep posting this chart?

>Nagai
>having any idea of what's awful or good
Are you shitting me? He has a worse reputation than Okada.

why is yours outdated?

>The enemies that gunned down Lafter. Are we not counting them as enemies now, or are you just so fucking retarded that you don't think the news of how she died reached Tekkadan?
No you said they
>Hey guys, we're being hunted down and the enemies have a history of literally gunning us down outside of combat zones

What enemies are you retard even talking about? The people that gunned down Lafter were already taken care of so how would they know there was someone even worse you asshat?

>crashing Gundam

Why do YOU both keep posting the inferior versions?

I just want Rustal to pilot a Gundam.

>not MUH ORPHANS

You're so missing the point.

Do you know what the word enemies means? It doesn't mean "Our opposition at this very moment in time and no other point in time." Their allies have been killed this way before. They know this is a type of scheme people fighting them can use. They should have the bare minimum preparation done to prevent it. How the fuck can you not understand this? Is your reasoning that the characters all have single digit IQs and therefore can't be expected to put 2 and 2 together, because that's the only thing I can even think of.

so what is mika going to do now?
is he going to do something meaningful or just go apeshit and die to gallarhorn

I don't fucking care anymore, Ride caused shit again, I just want him to die at this point and I will fucking leave it at that be happy

Why would Mika do something without someone telling him to?

Hopefully get terminated like he should have been since episode 3, the demon

He will become Takemikazuchi when he becomes Barbatos.

Expect him to live on as a Deus ex Machina and wreck some real shit

Ending shot will be Mika's kids crawling on barbatos and everyone happy

>There are PLENTY of people, RIGHT NOW, that think Choco will succeed at being at the top of the food chain

Why are Macky/Gali fags acting smug like they have the high ground or something? Okada is in charge of your shit! Get ready for it to suck balls.

Yamagi/Shino was the true MVP of this shitfest.

>G Reco
>complex characters
Is this a joke chart? Greco had some of the most one dimensional characters in any Gundam.

Fuck off to Tumblr fujoshit

you spelled War in the Pocket wrong

he will sit in barbatos waiting for Orga's command till the end of the show

these fujos are more likely from Anime Suki and /y/

Piss off faggot.

Bait.

Not bait, it sucked ass

That little shit is an unlimited source of bad luck. Seriously.

Press F to pay respects
F

MACKY LIED
IOK TRIED
SHINO FRIED
ORGA DIED
CHAD CRIED
ATRA PIED

The sheer amount of ludicrous plot progression is reminding me of R2.

>Do you know what the word enemies means?
I know what it means faggot but you said the enemy has a history of gunning people down. How do you expect Tekkadan to know who Nobliss is and his history?

>It doesn't mean "Our opposition at this very moment in time and no other point in time."

Yes and how do you expect them to know Nobliss who is infact one of Kudelia's sponsor is the one scheming their downfall behind the scenes?

>Their allies have been killed this way before.

Their allies were killed by people Jasely and they took care of them. Gjallarhorn never resorted to such methods so how would they know there are other people like Jasely trying to take them down? You're not making any sense at all retard.

>They know this is a type of scheme people fighting them can use.

When was the last time Gjallarhorn tried to gun down people. Give me just one example.

>How the fuck can you not understand this? Is your reasoning that the characters all have single digit IQs and therefore can't be expected to put 2 and 2 together, because that's the only thing I can even think of.

No you faggot you still are not willing to explain how they'd know they have more enemies that are willing to take them down with shit tactics such as gunning them down when they're not even going to see it coming. Only one character in the series resorted to such methods and Tekkadan already took care of them you mongoloid.

No

At least R2 executed it's shit in exciting ways, this shit is just dry.

Stick to Valvrave.

>Next episode starts with Orga in a magic healing tank.

Valvrave and Active Raid are worse than IBO.

>Trying to put words in my mouth
>Insisting that they shouldn't have prepared for this
>Completely fucking retarded, just like the characters
>Reddit spacing
Excellent post, redditor.

Trying too hard there. So cringey.

But are they worse than G Reco?

Poor guy.
That last talk before he set off just shows how much his opinion lowered.

>Autism

>Was waiting for "I have never betrayed anyone in my life, Orga Itsuka"
>Tfw Choco DIDN'T betray Tekkadan
>Orga betrayed Choco instead
>They gave up on fighting and ran off, Choco had to go fight by himself when he could have ran too

Yes

Of course I have the high ground, I'm rooting for the tallest character in the show.
>okada is in charge of your shit! Get ready for it to suck balls
Please, no, don't remind me.

Muh Home
Muh Family
Muh Amazing Kudelia

The funniest part was he tried to give some dramatic speech to Mika about how he was capable of so much more and was squandering it by not having some noble goal like him, and Mika just told him he talks too much.

Mika is right too, McGillis needs to dial back the chuuni.

I'll make sure to remind you every time I see you. Get ready for a Mika/Atra level of cringefest.

McGillis is so cute when he's unhappy. Iznario had some good taste.