Things you won't hear black people say

Things you won't hear black people say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhzGU3pcyp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit, I'm late for work!

Happy Father's Day

Time to get up at 7AM and go to work!

What excellent service, I will leave my waiter a fine tip.

>Oh say can you see.....

With all of my smart investments, I should be able to retire early.

wtf I love the police

Thanks
Please
Excuse me

Going to hear Sir a million times though

I did do something

My dad is an important part of my life

I've been struggling to make ends meet, but I refuse to take welfare or other benefits.

I should take a bath

Pardon me sir, but you dropped your wallet.

Can't wait to take the kids to the pool this weekend!

"Remember gentlemen, remain quiet and respectful to our fellow audience members during the movie."

I am in no way affected by the misfortunes of my ancestors, and I am solely responsible for anything that happens to me in regards to law enforcement.

My financial problems are my responsibility to solve.

We were kings

i'll pick up the kids after work today

I will take responsibility over my kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhzGU3pcyp0

Do you have a condom?

If you look through historical evidence and the fact we were captured and sold to the White Devil by our own people in the Sub-Saharan, there is certainly enough proof to conclude the claim that we were royalty is imperatively false.

"You're hired"

Speak English properly son, or nobody will respect you.

I acknowledge and recognize that there have been other mass slave trades than the trans-atlantic slave trade in the history of humankind, including white europeans being enslaved by Ottoman turks for several hundred years. The sub-Saharan black male is solely responsible for the misfortune he has endured in the past.

Can you help me get my resume down to 1 page?

Africa's problems stem both from the Black's lack of labour and the Jewish charity that destroys the local economy without giving anything back. What we truly need for Africa to rise is for the charity to end and for our fellow black people to learn how to work valuable and productive jobs.

Gotta pick up my kids and vote after work today

Better pay my taxes.

"All that saving came in handy! Check out the bike I just bought!"

I ain't in the mood for fried chicken.

No, no. I want the best long-term savings account for my child's college education. That interest rate just wont do.

So glad to see you, officer!

I must admit, sir, that my station in life is attributable to nothing but my own failings. I simply did not study, work or try hard enough. I cannot blame the so-called "White Man."

>resume

Blue Lives Matter

I just won the Cowes Week.

Or how about:
Selling drugs is not a legitimate way to make money.

Having the latest consumer goods is nice, but we need to forego some of these expenses so we can save and achieve our goals over the long term.

underrated

trump is a great president

toppie

i'm sorry, let me pay for that.

The "refugee" crisis in Europe is the fault of (((THEIR))) long-term plan to exterminate native Europeans by out-breeding.

WHITED

Is it? I thought it was there plan to displace the locals to create greater Israel. Subjugating Europe was just the icing on top to stop ANUDDA SHOAH. Funny enough it's their attempt to genetically genocide us that'll lead to the next, real Shoah.

This weekend I think I'll power-wash the deck and clean the gutters out.

I feel like this is something Thomas Sowell would say

"may I have one of those"

Pharaohs and sub-saharan Africans have very few shared characteristics and little shared culture.

I am alone responsible for my life, and I don't need to blame anyone around for my failures.

>we

when will you learn your lesson, burger

"Statistically the US would be the safest country in the world if it weren't for black crime. "

Shareblue D&C

"The person in the mirror is my biggest obstacle to achieving what I want"

/r/the_donald is that way, mutt. -->

Ultimate combo(?)

Ask
Street
Shrimp
Four
Floor
More
Door
Sure
Thank you

I am feeling generous today.

>falling for (((tricks))) to divide the white right

> quote "we"
> Not one use of we in my original post
Lol you Danes have as shitty of education as you do taste in memes. Should of quoted the use of "us."

blue lives matter

We were kings

"Let's hear the Cop's testimony before we do anything irrational"

Sorry meant Norwegian fags who wish they were Finnish.

>Danes

Are you for real?
Is this guy for real?

This is the ABSOLUTE state of mutt education.

I want to better myself as a person.

Is that another German poop joke ?
Ie. Dropping Cosby kids off at the pool

>Slavery has nothing to with the issues I face in the 21st century

Look above you. Hard to do with Mohammed's dick on your face, I know. Sorry it's just that most of the European flags are uncreative and shitty. You country's included.

Fpbp

The Nordic flags are based on our christian heritage, and their similarity is an homage to the many similarities between our countries.
Of course, you wouldn't know anything about such a bond, being a mutt and all.

Just keep telling yourself stories to warm yourself at night, friend. I don't care how you get passed the tears, just don't bother me with the details.

And there it is. Was waiting for you to check out of the argument with a well placed Ad Hominem.
Good day and fix yourself, mutt.

Fuck your faggy bond, Lars.

Despite media stereotypes, my penis is average in size and shape.

george soros survives on the hearts of aborted children (which are combined into a SUPER HEART)
george soros injects 20 trillion dollars of american debt straight up his ass
sell more drugs
GEORGE SOROS IS AN EVIL MAN
he controls the world goverments like a puppet (AND MOST JEWS)
george soros is on his 6th jewper heart he has lived for centures

Why is this meme flag addressing me?

Youre not helping anything man.

> Muh Christian heritage
> Flooding europe and losing it by the day
Is it really a worthwhile argument to respond to? It's becomes We Wuz Kangz tier more and more by the day. Granted it has some truth to it, it's still sad. Make a better future instead of desperately clinging to the smegma of your better ancestors. You don't inherit their greatness, just their land. But you wouldn't know much about greatness.
Get rekt, snownigger.

blacks don't hate trump as much as you might think, at least black males. they respect his alpha approach and respek when men get they money up. the jewish pets and sjw pressure groups however, have been convinced to hate everything white

idk i'm not much into the booty.

I have a clean record

Hi dad

i didu sumffin

>excuse me, where can i find the pumpkin pie?
>shit, im late on my child support i better get on that.
>Flying insects don't bother me
>barkevious, your swimming lessons start in an hour

Literally fucking anyhing with the correct grammar.

check please

>snownigger

Medshit american detected.
Speaking of "muh heritage", do you really think that these turkish rape babies are anything even remotely similar to the ancient romans and greeks?

Do the world a favour and gas yourself.

I finished all my work for the day, do you have anymore?

"Excuse me sir/ma'am, but I couldn't help but notice you're smoking a cigarette. Would you be so kind as to share one of those cigarettes with me? While you're turning your gaze to the cigarette pack in the front pocket of your flannel button-up shirt, I'll just shuffle around in my pants pockets for an object with sharp edges and convenient folding capabilities... Why thank you sir/ma'am, take this crisp dollar bill as a token of my appreciation!"

Savage

>anyhing
wtf im a nigger now

"bud"

thank you for elevating my race