Why is Sup Forums always so hysterical over muh palestine?

Why is Sup Forums always so hysterical over muh palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNjx_HHnmFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Legion
frontpagemag.com/point/268841/sarsour-you-have-no-right-tell-us-we-cant-kill-daniel-greenfield
hooktube.com/watch?v=4NTbLx5u_LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we hate kikes. /Thread

They are just Arabs. Kikes are worse.

Because we are all butthurt Jews

palestine is a meme country. it isn't real. it's like if my neighbors and I declared our street "Memetopia" and refused to obey US laws.

We're not, why do leftwing scum lie all the time

because the mudslimes owning a piece of desert is better than the jews owning said piece of desert

because they've been oppressed and exiled from their land by a parasitic host and we can relate

>palestine
Doesn't exist and never has.

Because fuck the Jews, that's why.
Jews are scum. If they want a thing that seemingly doesn't affect you, you want the opposite.

#IsraelFirst

Jews are shit. I root for anybody against them.

psyche

Noice

Oh look it's the jew larping as a nazi again. Israel is not our ally, I don't care about palestine, but if they kill jews, they're good in my book.

the jews united under hating nature...

how poetic is it that we can all unite under an undying hatred for kikes

>be a 40 yr old virgin
>never even see a pussy outside a shitty computer screen in his mom basement
>both parents ashamed of you a total failure in life
>no work
>no future
>be angry because you a such a failure in life
>blame every thing you could not do in you life on the jew
>try to be edge on some shitty website
at the end of the day life will go on and you will keep rotting in front the computer you insignificant fat fuck

it's mostly dumb >56% that supported the interventions of iraq and libya and feel proud when their meme country destroys another (in the name of israel) for being so strong, but forget to feel shame when they need to pay 1 million $ for a broken leg or when another renowned university condemns the european-heritage of america while advocating race-mixing.

youtu.be/QNjx_HHnmFU

oh vey

they will spread. they will make the middle east white.
they already have jerusalem

>faggot ID
gahahahahaha get gay CANCER you worthless fucking jewish rat

yeah, now clean up our mess and accept your share of refugees ;-)

Shlomo, dont you have some babies 2 kill or women 2 beat up to make you feel manly?

Sup Forums is filled with mudslimes and leftists LARPing as WN, Nazis etc.

I give zero fucks about Palestine. All the Middle East needs to be nuked, then all the left over shitskins need to be sent to the big glassed crater and nuked second time.

dingdingdingding!

>my OC still floating around
ayy lmao

Palestine will be rebuily in Germany soon.

Because we shouldnt let jews steal land, not even from shitty mudslimes. You let jews get away with it and their kike tricks will only get stronger.

This. And ditto with “Israel”. That land is rightful British protectorate!

>Sup Forums : Shitskins dont deserve to live becose of their low IQ
IQ
eshinaiz jews : 110IQ
Palestinian arabs=85IQ
Now tell me why do you suport palestinians?Before jews canme they where living in mudd huys, jews made from desert land with no oil into one of most prosperous nations on earth.

refer to it was never owned by the palestinians and it was never palestine. It was british territory.
Oh and the jews actually did fight to liberate Jerusalem in WW1.
Maybe the ottomans should have fought harder?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Legion

based jews
Anexation of west Bank WHEN?!

Because Palestine hates Israel so that means we should like them. So many western kikes hates hates Israel so should we should like le based Jewish man too.
I hate supporting Israel, but that dosen't mean we should stick up for some mudshits. Anyone who says Palestine dindu nuffin is a liar or a retard. We should let the whole levant burn and let the palies and kikes kill each other.
No more Israel first or Palestine shilling.

FPBP

If the Palestinians were so nationalistic and angry about jews coming in, then why dis there this narrative that they fled to other shitshkin countries
Nice try Schlomo

They were bombed the hell out and refused the right to return.

Are you fucking retarded the britbongs + arabs backstabbed the ottomans and at the end the brits gave the land the kikes. No kike won a war against the ottomans.

we dont give a shit. we dont give a shit about israel either. we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I don’t give a fuck about mudslimes. If jews would leave our countries I’d be perfectly happy to let them conquer the whole region and genocide all the muzzies.

>hands off based arab christians though kikes or it’s back in the oven for you kikes

ShareBlue Shills Love Linda "you have no right to tell us we can't kill Jews" Sarsuour! THEY LOVE HER FEMINIST WAYS! Heil ShareBlue!

frontpagemag.com/point/268841/sarsour-you-have-no-right-tell-us-we-cant-kill-daniel-greenfield

*arab woman accent* BECAUSE THEY'RE HURTING THE INNOCENT MOOSLIMBS!!!!!

Honestly I'd rather they just continue fighting until neither is left.
Also I don't want to hear or see some shit skin screaming Palestine over and over again in public, it's just fucking annoying.

Guys your opinion on israel doesn't matter.
Keep your noses out of our alpha country, and go back to being cucked by literal monkeys.
Peace out

Based im honesly overthinking the idea of becoming a jew

Your own ethnostate is nice, burning in literal hell for all eternity for rejecting and then murdering the actual Son of God... not as cool.

Can you afford the surgery to look like one?
Though I guess it's cheap if you use a hammer and a pair of scissors.

Could care less about palestine or isreal. Just glass that whole region

>So many western kikes hates hates Israel
>Goys actually believe this

hooktube.com/watch?v=4NTbLx5u_LE

Hard theist new worlder, greetings sorry but god dosent exist in reality but if i have to i will beleave judeism i will embrace it, becose i am aware of how relligion cures sociaity.

>we dont give a shit about israel either
Speak for yourself kike enabler. Jews are using the wealth and military of the united states to fightisraels enemies and implement their foreign policy in the middle east and africa. The israel lobby controls both sides of congress. I for one care very much that we are being used.

Because Sup Forums will support pedophile worshipping shitskin rapists and terrorist scum as long as they’re not Jewish

> MFW Jesus was a Jew
> "Jews killed Jesus so let's hate Jews"
> "Let's Hate Jesus because He was a Jew because Jews killed Jesus and we hate Him because He was a Jew and Jews Killed Jesus because"

Q: shouldn't this mean we should love Jesus because He was a Jew and Jews killed Jesus and we Love people who kill Jews?

just asking i really want to clear this up kthxbai

Is it funny or sad that I basically imagine that as a British accent?

Same thing right?

Israelis are shitskin rapists and child molesters. Israel was founded as a haven for kikes fleeing other country's justice.

fpbp.
Israel created ISIS, the Syrian Rebels, the Muslim Brotherhood (including Hamas) and have formed an alliance with the Gulf States

Jews physically leaving and going to Israel doesn't change shit if they still have control

>Nazi
What?
Oh and OP, its simple, every jew fucking knows this.
Everyone is too fucking JELLY so they hate us.

Jesus was a white persian, jews are pharisees

If you are going to be an ethno nationalists you have to be consistant. With this being said, jews are a disgusting mutt race that need to be exterminated.

They will keep that shit in their countries. Jews bring their shit every where else.

lineage of David... meaning, JEW

LUKE 2:2-7 So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. 5 He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. 6 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

Thee only reason why you we're elevated, is because we allowed you to be.

>Brown anglo
Why am i not surprised?

You will never feel what is like to ease your penis into a vag or a hole using your foreskin.

NO, yesus was NOT a joo, yesus was a rejectionist, his mother was rejected but you class her a joo all the same..
Q "Muh mutha claims to be a catholic which makes me and atheists Gnostic" en-q

Mary's birth occurred during dubious circumstances.

This

Maybe, just maybe, because I hate the fucking jews.

Fuck Palestine.

Say what you want about Israel and Jews but they have the most stable government in the Middle East.

>Because we hate kikes.
There are 500k Palestinian Christians.

fpbp

I want to see both Palis and israeli killing each other. They're both subhuman trash that need to be wiped.

Do you suck jew cock everyday or is it every other day?