Little Witch Academia

THERE'S SO MANY THINGS GOING ON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shiny Chariot (dark)

What the fuck is going?!

IM GOING TO SAVE MAGIC BY DESTROYING EVERYTHING ELSE

Show's over everybody, go home.

Non-EOPs give plot pls.

"Foolish ningens, bow before the might of the Spiral Queen"

Whoever this is, I claim them as my waifu.

stop creating a thread like a retard

STRAP YOUR BOOTS

t. Diana.

>gun holster on his hip
he's a witch hunter
he murders witches

Is she Diana?

Thought that was Andrew at first when it flashed by, but dang its tranny Andrew instead

>this is a man in japan

wtf is going on?

I CAN'T BELIEVE URSULA IS FUCKING DEAD

What if it turns to be his mom?

So, Akko will be Dark CharioT (Final Boss) and Diana will save the Academia?

Thick brows, that's connie!!

WOULD YOU?

So lemme know if I got this straight:
The teachers were talking about some important event in the past that involved these 9 special witches. They tell Diana to go look for a book that'll help guide her and she goes to read it

Akko goes to some tomb place drawn by a strange dream of chariot, but it's actually a test by the spirit of an ancient witch to see if she's worthy of wielding the shiny rod. She succeeds and learns in the process that each of the stars on the rod need to be "awoken." She's awoke the first one when she short shiny arc in episode 1, and awoke the second this episode in passing the spirit's test.

There was also something about a thing being sealed by the old witches and some vague but ominous threat to the world of magic that I didn't quite catch, but it seems like both Akko and Diana have been basically sent to accomplish the same thing by different means.

I thought it's that strict old teach

my thoughts exactly, someone edit a luger into that

this gif still makes me laugh

SOLFAGS BTFO
WE PLOT NOW

>witches did this
burn them all at the stake desu

>tfw timeskip

PLOT AND FORESHADOWING
WE TENGEN TOPPA WANDBUSTER NOW

Please calm down guys.

AKKO IS DEAD

I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD!

So witches caused the great fire of london?

b-but ep 12 will be like ep 10.

Depends:
>Is is female?
>Is is hot?
If at least one is possitive, the answer is always yes.

future is looking pretty grim lad

Confirmed for Shiny Axe
what else is there?
>Shiny Sword
>Shiny Gun
>Shiny Drill
>Shiny ______

What are you people fucking saying? It was a fucking flashback, not a flashforward. You could see the fucking medieval-style town.

>everyone died
>it's not even second cour
Great show Trigger.

Dropped.

Why does Ursula wear an adidas tracksuit at night? Can't she afford a dressing gown?

DUDE IM A FAIRY LET ME IN

Shiny Inazuma Kick

i just hope diana doing the right things

My first thought as well.

I need subs so I can understand what the fuck I just saw.

did you see the town in OVA 2?

>my trusty anime schedule website tells me witch academia airs in 2 hours
>people are posting caps from the new episode already

Ursula is pathetic.

S-sensei? Are you a succubus??

>Shiny GunScythe

The doujins write themselves.

That's what towns look like in modern britain tho

SHINY FINGER
SHINY BUSTER COLLIDER

Can we talk about this luscious thighs

>She succeeds and learns in the process that each of the stars on the rod need to be "awoken." She's awoke the first one when she short shiny arc in episode 1, and awoke the second this episode in passing the spirit's test.

And people still complain Akko's not making any progress in her magic.

SHINY FINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!

>medieval-style town.
>city buildings that tall
>medieval

What if that thing is hermaphrodite?

sealed dragon?

How will KannaFags ever recover?

I hope that's it and not Diana becoming the big bad. Having both Akko and Diana learning things the other ignore and making them join forces is way better.

We've officially run out of chill now that the show has officially started.

Shiny Arc. Shiny Shield.

Shiny Arc

>Akko goes to some tomb place drawn by a strange dream of chariot
I think it's also important to keep in mind that the dream is only what made her want to look up the Blue Moon card, and that's why she headed to the cave. It's where she got the idea to ask her question from, after all.

>She succeeds and learns in the process that each of the stars on the rod need to be "awoken."
I don't think she learned that, as she was passed out. The audience did.

>but it seems like both Akko and Diana have been basically sent to accomplish the same thing by different means.
Yes, that's what I got as well.

At some point, Akko will run around all over its body and stab it right in the head.
We know it's gonna happen.

She always looks so bored

>he didn't use the sexy akko as OP

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

Literally even Akko is the one complaining about that.

I think they're setting up a rivalry where they clash over their methods. Diana will probably think that Akko doesn't really know what she's doing and is just sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting in her way, and they'll have a bit of a conflict over things for a while until they learn to respect one another and work together

Why is Chariot talking to Ursula?

It's not trusty at all is it

WASN'T THAT SHOWN IN EPISODE 1 DURING SHINY CHARIOTS PERFORMANCE

But user that happened a second after she rejected her dream. It's obvious

CAW

He tried to warn us

It's Diana's ancestor. It' turns out the Cavendish were the bad guys all along.

>Japan: Diana yamiochi rashi...

Akko is also the type of fag who wants secret cheat power ups.

She's not, she will however be an antagonist, they've basically set Diana and Akko up for a clash this episode, Diana has to find 9 aritfifacts, Akko has to awaken the remaining stones on the shiny rod. Ursula has been tasked to help Akko in this where as Diana only has herself since it's too dangerous for H and B and the other witches are idiots

You never get those dreams where your 16 year old self talks to you and reminds you of all the things you dreamed you would be and do but didn't because now you're an aging 30-something failure?

I still need that /ss/ guys
I need it bad

It's Akko

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's a Tranny Andrew.
Trandrew

Shes Dianas sister

Heh

What's with the evil smug?

I doubt it's just a rivalry. All those flashbacks/forwards looked pretty ominous and Diana was guided to the book by an ominous moon light too.

>needing websites to keep track of his anime

>The teachers were talking about some important event in the past that involved these 9 special witches. They tell Diana to go look for a book that'll help guide her and she goes to read it

The teachers were worrying about how the number of witches was slowly going down in number. Magic used to be much more powerful and they didn't need a magic stone in the days of the nine witches. Diana comes in and asks about a book she's been looking for. It's a restricted book but headmaster allows Diana to read it.

>Akko goes to some tomb place drawn by a strange dream of chariot, but it's actually a test by the spirit of an ancient witch to see if she's worthy of wielding the shiny rod. She succeeds and learns in the process that each of the stars on the rod need to be "awoken." She's awoke the first one when she short shiny arc in episode 1, and awoke the second this episode in passing the spirit's test.

Akko dreams about Chariot and remembers the bit of information on a Chariot card about a blue moon and how some legendary monster will appear deep down and how there's a hidden door that leads there. She goes off on her own.

Also tree monster was apparently a teacher of Chariot. (Woodward/Woodword)

Wat

Shiny Arc
Shiny Axe
Shiny Ballista
Probably a shield, a gun or sword in the mix too

I don't even remember how my 16 year old self acts like.

>FALLEN DIANA
im ok with this

not even fucking subtle

>Diana is a descendant of Salazar Slitherin

It's Witch Knight from Lotte's poster