My god the nips are racist as sin...

My god the nips are racist as sin. Did they have to make the mexican exchange student the dumbest character by an order of magnitude? And with a character like Tenma also in the series, that takes some effort.
FFS, they flat out call her a gorilla regularly. And Mexicans aren't that dark. Why do you people tolerate this shit?

The truth hurts

Fuck off, Pedro.

Lala was great and Tenma was still stupider than she was.

You're just mad you don't have super strength like her and Karen.

Reported for racism

had Karen or Lala fought the male like Hanai or Harima?

Be kind user

No. Japan has traditional gender roles

No, but they were hoisting weights that regular people couldn't with one hand.

>das rasis
fuck off

Anyone notice how the smartest person, Karasuma, looked remarkably more Asian than everyone else?

I noticed that but forgot it. Like Karasuma.

If Mexicans wanted to be shown favorably then maybe they should make their own cartoons. Oh wait, they can't.

too soon

What do Mexicans produce?

Overrated Jalapenos

Violence

more Mexicans

children with tsuneki

Didn't she have huge tits and a great body anyway?

This is a b8 thread

She's actually the best

Her cancer "spanish" accent was just ridiculous

Mexico has probably one of the shittiest cultures that isn't entirely 3rd world. Phillipines might be a close contender though.

Didn't they all, except Tenma?

no she wasn't
everyone agreed, don't bother them about it

and Akira
but Tenma must have a fatass because all retards have fatass

>this thread

How is she not?

Lala was pretty great

She was more perpetually pissed off than dumb. It's mainly just Imadori who talks shit to her and no one aside from Karen takes him seriously anyway.

She befriends that qt basketball girl too which was nice.

Lala was the best character

Stop baiting

Actually, it seems that Japanese actually respects Mexicans

Did we watch the same show? They even made her sound like an ape

You know there's a series where the Mexican character is better than everybody else?

>Mexicans aren't that dark

But we are, you idiot. Stop wanting to be a thing you aren't. It's not about hurr brown pride duur, but to accept our characteristics and move fucking on.

That's just what happens when you are voiced by Kobayashi Yuu though

You're the racist user

The farmers are. This girl lives in Japan

>Oh wait, they can't.
We do have our own cartoons though
they're shit but still

I remember she and mikoto had the biggest racks

because it's accurate

That's like saying you're an artist because you've got a shitty drawing on your mom's refrigerator.

ICHIJO

?

She comes from some poor farmer family and moved to Japan user

Well since this thread is going nowhere, anyone know if school rumble is getting an ending?

you should shut up. nobody won.

It ends with Eri winning

Mexican characters in anime are usually portrayed as strong prideful persons

OP IS A F A G

>dumbest character by an order of magnitude
That's a strange image of Tenma.

Tenma was the dumbest though.

Japan is not racist, they just aren't infested by cultural marxism like the western world currently is.

First off, Mexicans can run all kinds of skin color.
They all don't look like pic related

Secondly, she only got called a gorilla because she was so aggressive and standoffish, especially in a culture that's so decidedly not.

>Did they have to make the mexican exchange student the dumbest character by an order of magnitude?
Is that really that big of a deal, libcuck? It doesn't fucking matter. She could have been the smartest, or had average intelligence.
She was a memorable character in a show of memorable characters. It's a shame you couldn't enjoy such a wonderful show.

Half-breeds

This meme is getting out of hand.

Bio waste

>culutural marxism

I thought she was cute

BUILD

>cultural marxism
>libcuck
You have to go back

You should see the blackface in Love Lab, unironically the most hilarious shit I've seen.

>cultural marxism
>libcuck
Sup Sup Forums?

>calls Japanese people "nips"
>"they're so racist!!!!!"
Maybe stop being a hypocrite first.

>Implying I'm not just OP fishing for (you)s

>FFS, they flat out call her a gorilla regularly. And Mexicans aren't that dark. Why do you people tolerate this shit?

The gorilla thing would need her look to match if it was really racist with stuff like big lips and a huge bod. Like how luvia consistently calls rin a gorilla because of her non feminine brash personality.

Does anyone actually fish for (you)s or is this a dumb meme?

>Complaints about Sup Forums on a Sup Forums website
Neck yourself newfag, Sup Forums was always like this.

No it wasn't. Stopped pretending everyone else is as racist as you are.

I think mexico does their own animations, but it's completely unknown outside of mexico.

Well this is a bait thread, so yeah.

Yeah it was, Sup Forums was always stormfront newfag.

this Sup Forums boogeyman meme is getting out of hand
even normies know that this site was racist and homophobic way before that board existed

You have to stay in Sup Forums. Please

>Mexicans are always represented in anime

>South Americans aren't

>IT'S NOT FUCKIN FAIR BROS

Coke?

You have to go back to tumblr. Back in 2007 Sup Forums fought the jews regularly.

In that people called each other niggers and faggots constantly, not in that people forced political discussion into every thread.

How can it be homophobic when it has homo threads every day?

Sup Forums is for politics, cuck.

Whining about "cultural Marxism" (literal Nazi propaganda by the way) is not the same thing as calling people niggers. Go back to stormfront.

If it makes you feel any better I think of Mexico as part of south america.

see Not even that guy. People back then just liked to say racist terms like nigger and kike. They didn't push neo-conservative nonsense onto Sup Forums. That shit can stay in Sup Forums

No, it was hackers on steroids, completely different.

Sup Forums was turbo stormfront 10 years ago before you cucks arrived.

Sup Forums is for calling someone a faggot while discussing the topic at hand, or something tangentially related to the topic at hand. If you want to call someone a faggot while discussing politics we have a board for that.

Post Mexican anime characters

Intellectuals.

>OP samefagging this hard to make it look like there is le big controversy

How in the fuck has this thread lasted this long without the G Gundam colony being posted?

which did perfectly fine, providing a relevant explanation that pertains to OPs post

but some people see a bunch of buzzwords along the way, so they're derail the thread screaming Sup Forums instead of actually discussing the show

Japan doesn't care about mexicans, might as well just ask to post mexican Sup Forums characters while you're at it.

>the dumbest character by an order of magnitude
not even close

Ok so let me get this straight. Someone provides a valid argument to OP but he gets told to fuck off to Sup Forums. Why wasn't OP told to go to Sup Forums if the same people have such thin skin?

>in that people forced political discussion into every thread.

>make bait thread about racism
>complain about "forced political discussion"
Fuck off nigger

This. Mods should delete this thread

>And Mexicans aren't that dark
There are many Mexicans darker than that.
t. mexican

I'm not moot himself or anything, but I would say the type of tangent this topic deserves would be ripping on other anime mexicans. If I was to start discussing the GDP or the primary exports of Mexico just because the op is a mexican then I would be a little too far off base. Just one man's opinion though.

Mexicans you see on tv they look light are usually partially or half white.

>Japan doesn't care about Mexicans

You're dumb

>References Sup Forums conspiracy theory
>calls people "libcucks"

Yeah you have to go back.

>moot
Which e-celeb is this again?

>SOUL SISTAH