Old Soyboy Cucks Out Again

fuck ron paul he is going against Trump again saying its ok that china is selling oil to rocketman .

youtube.com/watch?v=TWEMD7rlUCg

if you agree with him gtfo our board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unoZctAvViI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop it. We can disagree sometimes without all these hysterics.

Why dont we raid the video anti trump videos like this

>waaah stop disagreeing with gawd emprah trump!!!!!
Fuck off Reddit.

This old idiot is always going against trump though

You are not welcome on pol this is a pro Trump board

But nothing justifies hysterics. Get a grip on yourself. This womanly behavior is the problem with this generation.

Hello /r/thedonald.

you're a retarded faggot and your thread is shit. winter break is over wheN??? i may o rmay not have typed 4 very special letters in the options, idiot.

Why are you posting CIA memes and using propaganda-tier divide and conquer talking points?
Do you think you WON'T get unplugged soon? How do you know?

Ron Paul really lost his shit when he started being anti-Trump. I mean, talks about taking power away from the globalist, so we go with an anti-globalist candidate and then he just talks shit the whole time. It's sort of starting to make me glad he didn't win ever, because what was he going to do? Not listen to the generals? Not deal with the politicians? Just ignore everything during his term? Freedom is great and it's what unites us, but god damn Ron Paul, your people just got Trump elected after we took over the Republican party.

In the end libertarians are not to be trusted. They will always pick the bottom line over anything else

>m-muh CIA memes
Get a grip, faggot.

KEK
Do you think this was a good, human-like response? What sorts of tasks are most difficult for bots to accomplish, friend-o?

>fuck ron paul
>memeflag
>Trump
>"our board"

>e-everyone who disagrees with me is a bot!!!!!

He's not wrong. I love Trump, but the Norks have done nothing wrong. Why should I give a fuck if they buy oil?

Ron Paul isn't wrong. Other countries have interests that don't revolve around "doing whatever is best for the United States and its jewish establishment".

Who got

I miss the old Sup Forums

bunch of faggot niggers. this is not your board, has never been your fucking board, and will never be your fucking board. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEDDIT

This, stop the fearmongering. Respect to NoKo for standing up against international jewery

>takes issue of things dealing with designated saber rattler.
jesus, grow up, faggot

Trump isn't infallible.

_donald
This was a Ron Paul board long before cancerous faggots like you showed up.

> land of the free
> not free to sell oil to someone

you need more practice at this, i just can't buy into the whole "lol i'm completely retarded' act you're pushing

>still beveling that I'm a bot
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posting that meme should get people banned

Ron Paul is the only burger politician who isn't retarded

I like Trump but Ron is not only right but 3 times the man Trump will ever be.

what's wrong with North Korea buying oil from China ?

You work for share blue you don't fool us

Wrong thats Trump

nkorea literally did nothing wrong.

Get out old fag we run this board not you anti Trump cucks and you no it

Ok shill

Fuck off faggots Sup Forums was originally pro liberty and a ron paul board , i hate all you faggot bootlickers crying about muh reddit and muh naziiss. Liberty beats both

every.single.time

>memeflag
>accusing others of being shills
>shitting on RP
gotta be over 18 to post here kiddo

>yet another Shareblue argument
It's hilarious watching you fags squirm when you get any sort of criticism.

>MUH SHILLS
>MUH SOROS PAID MEMES
>MUH SHARIABLUE

Ron Paul started all of this.

Show the old man some respect.

Male politician perhaps. But there is another.

Agreed i dont no why people here support the old gezer

Based Ron Paul as always being the voice of reason in a sea among trumpnigger proto neocon trash

Funny how the orange trumpcuck whines all day long about muh UN, yet he pushes bullshit like this on sovereign countries like North Korea

Trumptards will happily eat shit if trump serves it to them

lol fuck the USA

Trump is literally a massive Kike that seems to have fooled us during the elections where as Ron has always been consistent and usually right. You r_donald fuckers are really starting to ruin this board

>if you agree with him gtfo our board
hahaha, imagine being this gay

On top of that all the retarded statist americucks will threaten and saber rattle without realizing north korea literally check mated trump, NK will NEVER attack first , if they do they lose military protection from china and they get wiped out by the USA, if the USA attacks pre emptively not only would that bring in china, that inevitably includes Russia and while the US might get away with destroying NK they will get South Korea wiped out and japan as well and that gets them kicked out from the chinese sphere of influence so if the US thinks they can pre emptively decapitate NK, China, and Russias leadership then by all means go ahead tho it seems like such a huge risk for a pissant nothing country like North Korea

>pol hates ron paul and based north korea over some kike puppet trump

Spoilers, it is not oil china is selling north korea, it is rocket fuel.

In politics you have to attack every possible flank. Didn't you see Occupy Wall Street, for example, attacking Soros types for not being leftist enough? Or BLM attacking the government for not being pro-black enough? It's obvious that Trump's hand is sometimes forced, or that he has to compromise often to get shit done. It's also obvious that no Ron Paul supporter voted for Hillary. Trump can't often admit to compromising (although he has, a couple of times), so it is useful for him to have a bunch his own people whining at him for being too globalist. Even though he's getting flak, it helps him by showing support for anti-globalist policies and proving to Democrats that he and anyone else can continue to campaign on anti-globalism, effectively raising what Trump can get from each of his compromises, and sometimes enabling him to not compromise at all.

>if you agree with him gtfo our board
Sup Forums is not one person or single belief system you jackass

Who the fuck is Ron Paul?

Silhouette looks like The Rock

please show us your flag

He is right you newnigger.

But manlier.

Fuck off meme flag. This board has people with a diverse number of right-wing political beliefs.

I’m pretty sure Ron Paul is just a Sup Forums meme, literally never heard of him outside shitposters

Ron Paul is the father of this board, but newfags with "lolo we wuz kekistani xD" flags are too fresh to know that. Trump is rustling democrats jimmies but that's because of the his personal traits, his actions aren't really game-changing and probably never will be.

RP had the support of Sup Forums, and would have been a more tempered and over-all more likable leader than Trump, but the jews successfully black-balled him

That shit is unbelievable. I admire the guy for keeping at it and pushing out videos daily, to this day. If that had happened to me I would have said fuck it and given up long, long ago

I went to campaign speech of Ron's in Nampa, ID way back when, it was awesome and inviting and... warm in a way.

I saw Rand speak some years later in Boise, it was shit and there was an odd paranoia about with his goons and attendees. Rand is a fucking weird dude.

D-Did you stroke out there mate?

youtube.com/watch?v=unoZctAvViI

I COULD BREAK RON PAUL IN HALF

You may not be a bit but you certainly are a flaggot.

It sure was a Ronnie P board. It was BASED! Just like let's radditz loved him before they found Bernie.

Here have an upron!

>OY VEY WHY DONT YOU SUCK TRUMPS DICK ANYMORE

>Sup Forums has turned against based Paul

Ron Paul is nearly always right. Take your autism kek nonsense and end your life you Trump suck up faggot.

You're so fucking ignorant it's hilarious.

Rand is becoming more based as Ron becomes more senile.

You might be surprised. Sup Forums consist of 9000 bots, and 1 burger behind 7 proxies.

Unfortunately, the shitty memes don't appeal to actual humans, and it is therefore very easy to identify when bots are active. Does the botnet know how to process that fact?

Ron Paul was always a cuck and a meme.
I never supported his ass.

>Waaaah anti-American Communists should be able to do whatever they want because I'm the living incarnation of the Nietzschean Last Man and I can't be bothered to care about anything other than my own comfort.
Fag.

Prove you aren't fake.

>unironically siding with commies

>whiter than you mohammad

have you ever seen ron and rand at the same place?