East Asians have a higher IQ than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPuvxVWG81E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meanwhile whites are emulating lesser primates (niggers) by twerking

Same shill thread

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggot-mods who organize on discord, tumblr, mainstream media, leftypol, soygoy, nihilistic hedonistic liberals, skeptics, shareblue, CTR, democrat cucks and Kraut.

The mods are compromised and are spamming this board full with shitthreads every minute.

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

They specificly want to demoralize white men. They are posting anti-white propaganda constantly.

Hide and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

they really don't. take your yellow fever somewhere else underage fag

really cute, I think I have a fever

how do they get mod positions if they aren't core community members?

and unlike niggers, we're fine with that

They're more frequent than whites
They're bound to have a higher number of high IQ individuals

Not only that, it's nearly impossible to compare diverse nations of not only whites, blacks, and spics to an insectoid nation of lookalike asians who work in hivemind

I'm fairly sure if whites had this advantage they'd probably be higher IQ on average

East Asians have a population-wide case of aspergers syndrome.

>filename
google images. i don't keep fugly gooks around on my WD (white dominance) hard drive.

what do they even do at these events?
are nips really that interested in 3d idols?

oh fug *koreans
but question still stands

>muh East Asians

Higher IQ and apparently much higher levels of autism. We need to do something about this... a new Cold War. An autistic arms race.

Explain. What is pisa, what am I looking at?

Chinks are retarded, good at STEM but can't run a country or do anything that requires social intelligence

you get to see them in person and get your album signed.

>tfw you will never get to see /ourgirls/ irl

Vietnamese are jungle chinks, just like Africans they grew up in warmer climates that didn't force them to hunt or adapt the same way the Chinese have

Although I still think they're based for their 2000 year history of fighting China

East Asian Degeneracy right here

>tfw they are so far ahead you can't even begin to understand what's going on in that webm

And?

Why haven't they invented anything significant, then?

Even Huezil invented the airplane (Wright brothers invented a glorified catapult, not an airplane).

The argument from history is a poor one. I could explain why right now, but even if I do this line of thinking is so prevalent that people are going to keep making this dumb argument in droves for decades to come anyway.

Actually no.... east asians ( just sk and japan)have just a superior learning culture they stay half a day in school and after it they continue to learn until they sleep and the goal is to become the best
Meanwhile our education system got so bad because we pulling down the hardiness more and more so that our great diversity makers can graduate too and feal more inclused....
Genetics is a big part for IQ but if we had the same education b style like japan our average IQ would go up to 120+ that's for sure

Equal outcome instead of equal opportunities was a big mistake

It's not a poor one because it means there are factors not captured by iq

but that's exactly why it's poor

Let’s flood Asian countries with BBC those girls are dripping and their mouths are watering thinking about sucking some fine thick big BLACK cock

looking at this thread.
no.
the resounding answer is that you are not okay with it.

which is why the west is pissing their pants at a developing country. ok

whites = kikes confirmed

>a dog eating illiterate rice farmer has a higher IQ than a nord or central euro

Get fucking real chink lover. Most Chinese and jungle Asians are agrarian workers with little or no literacy skills. You're just being shown the results from their top schools where they get caned for being bad at math.

>what is east-asian philosophy

why're whites so materialistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=fPuvxVWG81E

>implying your ancestors weren't peasants

it's quite simple really. whites are dumb, lazy and entitled. exactly like niggers

no, whites are feral creatures. this is why individualism appeals to them

>gabon

another nigger that doesn't understand per capita or averages

Feels bad man.

momoducky is cute

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH