15 until new episode

Other urls found in this thread:

tv-tokyo.co.jp/index/timetable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manga is cool too.

Nice to see Pandemonium back

Is KonTae getting mostly canon ?

O T P. Bless you, Gorilla.

Most likely. Now I just need Gura/Okita scenes next since it's Yato time. Hopefully Umibouzo and maybe Kamui as well will make an appearance in the next chapters.

How many chapters do you guys think will remain in the Silver Soul arc ?

No idea

But if the anime goes directly there,not a lot.

assuming it ends this year and we get like 4 chapters every month, about 34-36 chapters left.

Discuss

This pic is hilarious, in ways it shouldn't be.

Before somebody ask

It was Aoi Yuuki

I'm really apprehensive about what happens next. I hope we just go straight to the final boss fight honestly, but I'm expecting another bunch of small battles that just draw it out, and I don't want that.

Well, the costumes look pretty good so far

There are still the Yato left, as it was shown this chapter, so we most likely won't go to the final boss fight yet.

>Now I just need Gura/Okita scenes next since it's Yato time.
I second that.

We might since they're in the same area now

Well, teased. It's a Pandemonium, not Tae. That said, Kondo's chances have increased thanks to Farewell Shinsengumi, though I don't ship it myself.

And next week

Conclusion

Damnit this was my favorite scene in the entire arc and my second favorite in the entire Gintama.
I hope that this is just a bad drawn frame and not a whole scene. I can't stand the way their eyes are drawn.

Then on to Silver Soul... I wonder what goes on in BNP's heads. It's too soon.

Yeah, that frama is really off-model. Hope goes to at least some of that stuff being fixed in the BDs although I won't count on it.

10 minutes.

Subs soon

So I always downloaded the 1080 version ever since I got a 1080 monitor.
Is Gintama made in 1080p or is it just 720p and then upscaled and I am just wasting time and space?

I hate bnp. They could have given us the fillers but there retarded monkey niggers

it's probably just above 720p and below 1080p like most stuff these days but I haven't checked

no
not yet wait until the thread dies by itself, don't kill any potential discussion with shipposting

Considering that the whole season was off-model i donĀ“t think that they will fix it.

Announcement next week.
I honestly think it'll be animating skipped chapters, assuming they don't want to rush Sorachi.

Yep

I think it's happening.

Wait anime anouncement or manga anouncment ?
If it is anime then yeah there are posibilites of it happening but if it is manga I am scared because it is maybe an end anouncement.

How long until subs?

They're 15 mins late now.

Apparently it is already out on CR, so delay is because of HS.

Announcement. That's all.
It better not be an announcement of the live action.

Who knows. It's out on CR but hardsubbed for some reason. HS release most likely delayed until CR replaced it with softsubbed version.

Damn, so I probably won't be able to see it this morning.

Seems to be fixed on CR so maybe HS release soon. Hopefully there won't be any weird error on HS release because of this.

Just wait until TV Tokyo changes the timetable to see what is adapted in 2 weeks.

tv-tokyo.co.jp/index/timetable/

Yes! Come on HS, don't let me down like you did with the premiere.

Half an hour late yet again and it still hasn't come out?
Are there any other shows this season like this? I don't bother watching them when they come out and most of the time I just stream them but Gintama seems the only one to me that gets this treatment ?

Subs are out!

I imagine the announcement will be that it's Silver Soul arc next, but I'm hoping it'll be the skipped arcs from the manga instead.

Oboro did not deserve this.

I think half of it will be skipped chapters and the other half silver soul with it ending on a cliffhanger.

>300kb/s
Kill me
Come on seed more

92.9%

Ditto, I think also they'll make this.

I don't like this episode. Oboro backstory is my favourite thing from this arc but they cut a lot source material. Where is Utsuro talking about his death, resting against shinigami?

resisting*

He did talk about that.

Yes, but his fight against shinigami should be included in their first meeting

Animation for the fight sucked, but the flashback was good.

It also vaguely felt like they cut out some of the fight.

It's great, I mean, the furniture looks great, the costumes well made, also the actor and actress is not bad, I'm really glad they didn't use handsome dude as Gin, just "ordinary" middle-aged looking actor

I am hoping Tsukuyo will confess in the next chapter before the Yato attack.

The current setup is ideal for it.

I feel as if this is going to be a really weird AV that I didn't know existed.

Especially since she was absent in the night part of the chapter. Didn't really appear after page 2. Gintoki's also absent from the night part, but he's not the only one.

Great episode. Cried when Utsurouyou was saying how he wished his first student could have met the three.

Manga arcs skipped by the previous season:

Kagura's Boyfriend Arc: Chapter 419-422
Excalibur Arc: Chapter 424-429
Homeless Arc: Chapter 431-433
Idol Group Arc: Chapter 445-449
Love Potion Arc: Chapter 492-496 (If you cannot watch the two OVAs)
Guardian Spirit Arc: Chapter 499-501

One-shot chapters:

25 unanimated chapters.
Perfect fit for a 24/25/26 episode season. Do it BNP.

They could save themselves some money if they included Love Potion too. It's already animated after all.

I just want the arc in 1080p and with some actual subs.

Usually(almost always) the episodes covered 2-3 chapters so it is perfect for a 12-13 episodes rathern than 24+

Nah, she'll never confess. She'd be rejected, but I guess at least she would be able to move on.

Thanks user
So much this, for fuck sake BNP, just animate the skipped arcs already this season, please. That would be perfect.

Well I at least want to her to confess, whether he returns it or not, or if gorilla just leaves it open.

>Hires dominatrixes for 16 year boy when he thinks he's masturbating

Gintoki is the best dad.

Mutsu needs more love, anons. She's cute.

Wait a minute, does gintoki even wear socks?

Can't recall him ever doing so, except when he wears sandals.

Mutsu is the best girl

Great taste.

For you, Is she for hugs and headpats like Gura or for sexual ?

>That Odd Jobs moment on the boat.

I dunno if its the lack of them but funny moments like that seem to have much more impact lately. It also gives feels when you realise theres not a lot left.

Gin is rarely seen with socks

Am I the only one who doesn't want them to take a break to do the comedy chapters they skipped? I feel like it'd kill all of the momentum.

Also, does anyone know which Gintama episode it is where Gintoki gives Shinpachi the Itachi speech about hating him? I feel like it was the nabe episode but I can't remember.

IIRC, it's indeed from the episode 25.

Good taste my nigga.

One of my favorite current female characters in Manga/Anime along with Yasuho, Touka, Vados, Fubuki,Momo.

Yeah, I just checked for myself and you're right. Thanks.

Otsu arc
Chapters 239-245
Episodes 157-163

7 chapters and 7 episodes, not a wonder that arc really feels dragged out in the anime.

I agree. it would awkward.

Well for me the desire to see the skipped arcs in the anime overrides my feeling of it being awkward.

The best solution would've been to not skip them in the first place.

I am also worried they are going to catch up with the manga if they immediately go for Silver Soul.

Why is this thread so dead

Well, it's shipposting time, I guess.