Sup Forums humor thread

Sup Forums humor thread

>wake up
>i'm still black

Memes are more harmful than they are beneficial.

das okay mane

BWahahaha

KEK

Economic ignorance that brought a country out of the Great Depression in four years.

>mfw

How To Spot Other Sup Forumslacks In Public

anyone else greentext irl like pic related?
for example my friend said trump would be bad for the world and then i go
>implying
and then do the meme arrow hand pose

how to get finngol gf

God when ajit pai prays

also when i like someone i hold my hands either side of my head and then tilt to one side like pic and say "our guy"

for example:
>is he
>dare i say it
/ourguy/?

so that would be
hand pose
hand pose
hand/head tilt

LEL

I always figured they didn't pray. Fags are an abomination, your going to hell. Don't waste your time.
Happy Jew year!!!

I was just thinking about this the other day, still cracks me up.

This. Lead your people into a fruitful future alongside your white brothers as we punish the jew for his centuries of deceit and trespasses.

rofl

based

thats not funny, thats something like a fragment of a dying dream

that cartoon makes no sense, trump is quite literally riding obama's coattails, and it is a virtual guarantee that the market will crash under his watch. it will be interesting to see how FOX and kikebart try to spin that one to blame "muh obama".

Imagine being this ignorant lmao

Please be real, please do this in public

These are great, anymore?

I met a guy at a party and the first thing he told me upon meeting him was that JFK was assassinated by the Jewish mafia and the Federal Reserve. I’ve seen him green texting on Facebook in the style of Sup Forums.

kek

Lmao

That was the craziest day, when that Isis video was just out there on YouTube. Pandemonium.

wew

ancap is the comfiest meme ball by far.
its only that it causes economic depression for people who dont know what the hell is going on

Holy Shit that was fast.

This dude is so awesome. Wish there were more like this guy.

absolutely autistic

Yeah man, I do this all the time

>Build up a massive military industrial complex controlled by your buddies in the Nazi party
>It revitalizes the economy
>Only logical conclusion to maintaining military industrial complex is to go to war to justify the defense spending
>Pick on smaller European countries for years, which eventually leads to global war
Great economic recovery

Infinite welfare...

That is objectively untrue

If there was a god...

arr rook same

nothing wrong with this guy, he just wants his race to live separate from the others and do their own thing. He will fail miserably of course because their niggers but let him dream the dream

>can't read spanish.
>read "whiter then u mohammed"

xd

I love this. Just needs a catchier filename

Now that's a man I can respect

>trump is quite literally riding obama's coattails
this is what libshits nonironically believe

I can't wait for the total system collapse it's our only hope

No he isn't you dumb fuck. Look at the actual areas of economic growth. They're in areas where Obama hamstringed the economy such as manufacturing. The reduction in regulations are what helped lead to the economy growing again.