Why don't you join the fuckin Marines, Sup Forums?

Hey user, tired of being 18 year old virgin poorfag in college? Why not go back as a 22 year old Chad with free tuition and flashbacks! Join the fuckin Marines!
>Get paid to fuckin workout
>Get paid to shoot fuckin guns
>Kill fuckin muslims, fuckin communists, or who knows fuck your own mother if the op calls for it!
>All you can eat fuckin crayons
>Slow fuckin promotions
>Cool fuckin uniforms
Here in the fuckin Marines, we don't exactly give you a lot of job oportunities when you get out, but one thing we do well is prepair the fuck out of you to be homeless as shit...but hey, at least you'll still be a fuckin Marine! Semper Fi, faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

nltimes.nl/2017/01/20/sixth-dutch-couples-interracial-statistics-office
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im too fat

Nice try CIA nigger
SAGE

I tried joining. They were about to send me to MEPS, but I got in some trouble, free of charges but they still didn’t want anything to do with me. Going to try the Army soon. I’m 18. Not a pussy, fit, can run long miles fast and workout everyday. Plus I had an extremely new Recruiter who was going directly by the book and the NCOIC was watching him like a hawk.i did NOT have MUCH luck but I don’t have anything against them and thank them for their service. Great guys.

Not to mention my ASVAB peactice score was 65. Decent. Not the best.

Stop being fat
Marines get the army and navy's hand me downs like 5-15 years later, you really think they have the budget for online shills?

Sometimes you have to shop around for recruiters; I had to go to like 3 before I got one who had an 03xx (infantry) contract and he STILL fucked up my paperwork so my year of college was for nothing and went as a Private instead of as a PFC

They have a lot of free time to shill though. Probably get a solid 24 hours of constant shilling in exchange for an early release.

Or you could join the army like a heterosexual would

Girl in OPs pic needs some big black cock (BBC) in her life.

Nah they just hangout around malls and go to high schools..tbch a lot of recruiters seem to get fried for nailing high schools...I would imagine if anything, they would be on Sup Forums with all of the traps and lolis

Also I thought about joining the military as an officer after uni (British citizenship).

As fun as it would be to shoot at rag heads, I’d rather not do it knowing that if I get blown up I’d have had no reason other than to protect the interests of the Jewish cabal and oil industry.

I’m hoping that there’ll be an actual fun war coming up though, maybe one where I can go rape and shoot people? Racial Holy war?

>flag
Checked
Niggers join the army, spics join the Mairnes

Join the Royal fuckin Marines!

because of the ancient rules on tattoos

Been there and done that, faggot. It ain't worth it, not by a long shot.

Totally misguided use of resources. Just make a shill award. For each 100 hours shilled you get a CoA and a 4 day weekend. Done.

POG

I dream of dying in battle. But only one that’s actually worth while. Dying for the Jews is a humiliating death. I will not rest easy in the after life

Lol you think recruiters get weekends? Probably a broken toaster and a pack of lucky strikes

Hah brainlet, mine was 85. My recruiter tried to fugg and I knew that the military was a bunch of fags from that point on. They are welfare queens who take turns getting fucked by the coc and fucking each others wives, between nation building.

I'm saying open it up to everyone. I know at least a dozen dudes who would bloody their fingertips shilling hard as fuck for a 4 day.

Yes, the pro Iran war in Iraq was totally for Israel. Pussy hole

>tfw to intelligent too eat crayons

I'm pretty sure she did not earn a single one of those god damn ribbons.

Oy burgers looking for canon fodder? Are you preparing for war again?

You probably got turned down because you were too fat or had (((depression))) Stay mad and chubby

>TFW had a a 112 GT score and turned down a $100,000 Nuclear Tech signing bonus to sign up for the grunts

You are cowardly men who refuse to do anything that actually benefits the United States. You willingly sell America's sovereignty away every fucking day.
In the last two decades you spent fighting proxy wars for a FOREIGN country, the american southwest has been invaded and conquered.
You don't do shit.
You only make shit worse for the average American.
The US fucking boarder patrol has done more for this country than you ever will

I will not be lectured by a god damned oil driller
nltimes.nl/2017/01/20/sixth-dutch-couples-interracial-statistics-office

Keep on fighting the international ZOG from your methlab trailer, Cletus

because im 35 and I weigh 280 pounds
> I checked my body fat percentage too
> at 0% body fat I would weigh about 220 pounds. Even with no fat on my body id still be well above the weight cutoff point.

Its kinda funny that my body is pretty much just as athletic as it was when I was 18. I feel just like I did back then. As far as age limits for the military goes... the additional 17 years hasn't impeded my capacity at all.

The reason I didnt join the marines when I was 18?
> Shin Splints
> and Wrist Problems
I had these problems all throughout school growing up and it made PE class quite a chore. I think it would've been cool to go into the military but I just didn't think it would be a good idea.
> im a real good shot.

Admission into a psychiatric ward is also a Permanent Disqualification for all branches of the military.
> I was in a psych ward once for 2 weeks for attempting suicide.
> even if you was in a psych ward for just 1 day its a PdQ.

Get out of the middle east and build giant bases on our Mexico border. Oh and invade California.
Get those in line and come back here.

>Cletus

Found the 5’6” Mexican with a high and tight who joined the marines thinking it would get him some easy pussy
>but it didn’t
KYS ZOGbot

Nice thing is I would be just about perfect for the upcoming civil war.
> And I might get to kill marines who didnt honorably take their equipment with them to missouri to defend grandma

>get blown up by an IED
>get PTSD
>come home
>no veteran support
>no social help
>broke, no jobs
>kill yourself

being a soldier in the US seems like a good time

Not amerifag
the end

Make my reenlistment code 4 and BCD disappear and I'm your devil, dog.

>get blown up by an IED
Unlikely AF after 2012
>get PTSD
Literally everybody gets (((ptsd)))
>come home
>no veteran support
You get healthcare for life, free tuition + college paycheck like it's a 9-5 job, and vets preference for every conceivable line of work
>no social help
You want the Corps to wipe your ass for you too? How many civilian jobs hook you up for that long after you don't even work for them anymore? Seriously, I'll wait
Also not white

Were you caught smoking weed or smoking pole?

Wrong neighborhood jew

Nope. Really good at fighting, really bad at holding my liquor.

>there are "people" in this thread that actually got below 90 on the asvab.
I got a 95 and I bullshitted through high school with a 3.1

>Not getting a 99 on the ASVAB
>Not having a 140+ GT score
>Not having multiple 149 line scores

Nigger you might be retarded. You would have been the 5th smartest person in my weapons squad.

Because I'm smart enough to join the Air Force.

recruiters getting real anxious at the end of the month. This is beyond desperate.

>selling your ass to the Israeli jews Instead of selling It to the American jews
>LOOK GUYSE THIS IS SO GOOD
>risking life, leg and mind to save 20 grand Is so good, guyse!
Fuck off, Herr Geldnuts

Seriously this.

I went in with 2 hours of sleep and got a 93. My friend was hungover as shit and got a 97. I refuse to believe anyone who is at least literate gets lower than an 80.

Fuck off you slavic rape baby

>not disappearing for 5 years off the face of the planet in the French Foreign Legion to kill Africans and Muslims
>not returning to the USA to your family you thinks you were overseas doing humanitarian aid
>not being unable to relate to everyone else in life so you use 2 weeks vacation to travel to South America
>not falling in love with girl from Mendoza, Argentina while traveling
>not marrying her impulsively and begin having kids immediately
>Non, je ne regrette rien

Was fun, got to shoot artillery and learn to survey.

day 3 nice shilling campaign

You destroyed Western Europe, faggot. (Libya)

t-Lawn Dart

Why would you join the Matrines? By the time you get back your only insurance is the total downfall of your country... And your ethnic replacement.

I'm not american and also I'm in college

Join the fuckin French Foreign Legion!

>become a bitch to the state
fucking indoctrinated zogbots, your country isnt worth dying for

and get wee wee'd on?

I think not

I didn't realize I was Obama.

>85
95 here. Get on my level.

>2 hours of sleep
Same. Powered through it. The ASVAB is not hard.

enjoy youre tropical diseases

Because I can't collect 2 paychecks, pretty sure the coast guard would notice of i said I was in the fuckin' marines. God bless the marines, I love drinking with you fuckers during fleet week.

I tried the Coast guard, the branch that actually tries to do something of benefit for the tax payers, and found out the bootcamp is filled with corrupt CCs who will get you kicked out because they don't like you and incompetent doctors

>joining the retard magnet branch
hooah jarhead, remember that crayons aren't for eating

>Do the bidding of Uncle Schmuel whether you like it or not

Shut up Chang
Wrong user, meant the frog don't know why clicked on you
...well, yeah...
Literally too scared to join the puddle pirates
Funny because army has lower physical standards and more asvab wavers

Can I apply as a woman? I honestly think I'd have a better experience under their standards.

Apply to the navy, full of fags

I was thinking more along the lines of their physical and hairstyle requirements, not the taking dick part.

99 here, faggot.

t.schlomo