Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Remember to relax and take it easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hGrLtA1.jpg),
imgur.com/a/uSRQZ
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
imgur.com/a/LBpZv
i.imgur.com/0PGBOpw.jpg
u.nya.is/gkcfyd.jpg
u.nya.is/xphxgx.png
imgur.com/a/kxIjv
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/3YyeP
imgur.com/a/WcPI3
i.imgur.com/kH1j4O8.jpg
i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
imgur.com/a/Lx3PC)
i.imgur.com/3quzIG9.png
i.imgur.com/A04XDVi.jpg
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
imgur.com/a/teT7z
imgur.com/a/67Qq2
i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/a71Bw
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
i.imgur.com/b0RDSmZ.png
i.imgur.com/S0zl7vq.jpg
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
i.imgur.com/IXYS1ya.jpg
i.imgur.com/ecTiruH.png
imgur.com/a/h34NH
imgur.com/a/082nD
i.imgur.com/fdcuZPj.jpg
imgur.com/a/drz5W)
imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
imgur.com/a/Tq9gc
imgur.com/a/A5CHk
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/LqBPfrL
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/xrrQG3S
imgur.com/uSo65WC
imgur.com/a/J7mH4
imgur.com/ZzwQZ6i
i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/wwAKr
imgur.com/a1q6Sy1
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME
my.mixtape.moe/rldhki.jpg
track3.mixtape.moe/rkoluv.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
imgur.com/a/rFDEs
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
i.imgur.com/QkYsT3y.jpg
i.imgur.com/nK2LYgi.png
i.imgur.com/F9gkJuF.jpg
imgur.com/a/pi6mJ
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/wGZav
imgur.com/a/vciLS
i.imgur.com/H5Ez3EK.png
i.imgur.com/Mt10ygB.jpg
imgur.com/a/rQO52
i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg
imgur.com/a/qitLp
imgur.com/a/27g2g
imgur.com/gcWYeVM
imgur.com/vIXLl5d
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y)
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vyziic.png
my.mixtape.moe/enywvu.jpg
imgur.com/a/5j0QC
imgur.com/9c0Tzi2
youtube.com/watch?v=ThX6n0Wxnf0
imgur.com/a/iY9s5
imgur.com/a/fEpJ6
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Kaine from Nier (i.imgur.com/hGrLtA1.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Rias Gremory looking tired and holding an energy drink, please. Or taking a nap.

Or dressed as (or in an outfit similar to) Tanya Degurechaff from Youjo Senki. Something military-like would be really good. imgur.com/a/uSRQZ

Anything else cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are nearly upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Looking for more specific ideas?:
Short weekly album with a variety of fun, cute, lewd and more imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or:
- At home, practising electric guitar with headphones on.
- Outside, blushing heavily and in a slightly confused state, pulling her scarf up in an attempt to cover her face. (could make this a simple 2-panel thing)
- As a child, chasing her own tail.

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything spring related especially welcome. Some specific requests would include:

• Enjoying cherry blossoms in the quiet ruins of Tokyo, or next to The Tower of the Sun
• Taking her bike for a ride, hair blowing in the spring breeze
• Or even driving her jeep, if you like to draw cars
• Or just some cute pose like i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png which would serve to emphasize her slender, beautiful legs
• And of course, always welcome is any depiction of her going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday.

Requesting Natsuru either:
- At a table, wearing a open topped sweater and looking at a piece of food that fell into her cleavage
- Pouting while wearing a cute, frilly dress
Anything cute/lewd is fine. Thanks!

Humbly requesting anything happy of my husbando, Slaine Troyard. Some suggestions:

I'd love to see more of him in this outfit: imgur.com/a/LBpZv

If you feel like drawing something cool and atmospheric, something similar to this would be great i.imgur.com/0PGBOpw.jpg

Have fun!

Requesting my Kobori wearing Tharja's outfit, casting a love spell on the viewer.
u.nya.is/gkcfyd.jpg

Alternatively, it would be nice to see an outfit swap between Kobori and Ayano ( u.nya.is/xphxgx.png ), with Ayano getting slightly embarrassed from its exposure and Kobori posing like a hero ( imgur.com/a/kxIjv ).

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine, as well.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing a formfitting turtleneck sweater (regular or sleeveless, either would be fabulous). Please and thank you.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering a pint of beer to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Natsuki wearing this swimsuit imgur.com/a/3YyeP

If that's not too interesting:
- as Otter or Silver Fox from Kemono Friends imgur.com/a/WcPI3
- wearing camopants, boots and a tanktop, maybe with hair tied up.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Good evening waifuthread! Dont stress yourself out over unnecessary things.

I'd like to request a drawing of my love Akua, some suggestions:
-To celebrate today, maybe have her drunkenly trying to put a seductive pose but failing.
-Her in an action-pose, maybe a full body version of this panel. i.imgur.com/kH1j4O8.jpg
-Wearing thin-rim glasses. Maybe coupled with a business outfit in the likes of i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
-Wearing lewd lingerie and posing like in i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really dont mind. If you need references or anything feel free to let me know.
Please and Thank you for considering.

Requesting anything with Drunk Erio. Cute or cutelewd, it doesn't matter.

Have a good week, drawthread

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-In a pink version of Link's Gerudo outfit (imgur.com/a/Lx3PC)
-This outfit of my beautiful wife_(male): i.imgur.com/3quzIG9.png (Something specific can be drinking wine or/and with a wedding ring over the gloves, anything is fine tho)
-Dressed as Mozart from Classicaloid: i.imgur.com/A04XDVi.jpg

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Posting for Gazerfag
Requesting Gazer reading several books at once.

I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you're looking for something more specific then I'd like to see her doing one of these.

- In an un-tucked/un-buttoned suit after being in it all day
- Wearing an outfit for St. Patrick's day
- Standing in a Gainax pose
- In lingerie or just underwear and embarrassingly asking what user thinks of it

Of course anything else is fine as well.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cutecomfy please
If you want something more specific, how something White Day related?
Or how about being caught flustered and embaressed while trying to hide an english textbook behind her back?
Anything similar in style to any outfit in here would be fine too: imgur.com/a/teT7z

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following:

-drinking a sports drink
-in the middle of changing clothes while holding an anpan (one of those Japanese snacks) in her mouth. She is wearing a blue sports bra and short spats while slightly leaning her upper body forwards reaching towards her black blouse and white skirt on a table by her side. Looking towards the viewer with a surprised expression.
-alternatively Mai wearing Mata Hari's outfit from F/GO, hairstyle included if possible. Reference: imgur.com/a/67Qq2

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine as well. Please and thank you.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari welcoming back with her arms wide open, please.

Requesting Stocking wearing Chun Li's costume, please.

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with 2b's outfit

twist make it closer to either of her own costume's colors
dont forget to have fun drawfriends~

Requesting Hisui in a sundress.

Requesting cooking.

Posting for Hikagefag
I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in Rider's outfit i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting noire wearing an army combat uniform with this rank imgur.com/a/a71Bw , or noire being in a cold and snowy mountain, with mountain clothes

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, or posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my dear lovely Anna drawn in a style similar to Puyo Puyo. Or her in Darkness/Lalatina's casual clothes eating a burger

Puyo Puyo ref: i.imgur.com/b0RDSmZ.png

Darkness ref: i.imgur.com/S0zl7vq.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine. Especially anything exercise related.

Posting for Mintfag
Howdy, WWD!

Mints and my Anniversary is coming up on the 20th, so I'm requesting either POV dancing with her looking up smiling, or dancing with SI outside in the grass with the moon behind. (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) )

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Reposting for Kakyoinbro.
Because he can be spotted in Morioh (but still wearing his SC clothes) in JoJo DR, requesting an older version of my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki! Or something sleepy/comfy like these pictures i.imgur.com/IXYS1ya.jpg if you're up to draw SI stuff. Genderbent version of him or us both is also fine. SI ref i.imgur.com/ecTiruH.png
Thank you if you consider drawing my request and have a nice weekend.

Good afternoon.

Requesting Barnaby.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

Requesting anything cute of my angel.

Some suggestions:
- hugging a giant teddy bear
- POV, if you have a cute idea in mind (like maybe hand-holding)
- calling me to bed, perhaps something like this: imgur.com/a/h34NH
or, in sleepy bedtime attire, ready for bed: imgur.com/a/082nD
- at a piano like an adorable little Beethoven

Thank you very much if you choose to draw her! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Aqua with her pink scarf.
i.imgur.com/fdcuZPj.jpg

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
- Dressed as a Race Queen (imgur.com/a/drz5W)
- cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
- Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Her wearing Link's gerudo outfit from Breath of the Wild ( imgur.com/a/Tq9gc )
-Mio wearing Tenryuu's outfit from KanColle ( imgur.com/a/A5CHk )

For a joint request, Mio with Kurome ( ), helping Kurome to study.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Birdy with her hands full of excited and happy Pikmin with mix of leaf and bud and flower. They can all be doing something different.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Pikmin ref imgur.com/LqBPfrL

Or
Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or chibi Birdy hanging out with Tuto, hugging Tuto, napping with Tuto.
imgur.com/xrrQG3S
imgur.com/uSo65WC

Or Child Birdy on a Mech-bike speeding down the road.
imgur.com/a/J7mH4
imgur.com/ZzwQZ6i

Please and Thank you.

I felt like doing something different with this piece.
Have a waifu on a pillow.

As always, if you'd like this sent your way, give me an e-mail address to contact.

I would like to request Joseph Joestar wishing me luck.

You see, I got a big exam coming up soon. Its literally one of the biggest exams in my life, and perhaps the most important, but, I don't feel prepared. Also, I got only got a few days to prepare for it, and revise my curriculum. It feels hopeless, but then, I remembered that one of Joseph's greatest achievements was being able to defeat the Pillar Men after about a month of training.

So I would like to request Joseph wishing me luck on my exam. And I hope you all have a great weekend.

Also, anchoring for , in case he tries it. Looking forward to it, buddy!

Requesting my dearly beloved Tsuyu putting me to sleep and thus ending my suffering.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Yukari lifting her sun dress to reveal a pistol strapped to the inside of her thigh with a strap held up by garter straps.

If you're into drawing specific models, I'd like the gun to be a Colt 1908 hammerless. Standard or pocket size is up to you.

I would like to request Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would like to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Mao dressed in any kind of Wedding Dress. She could probably pull off a Tuxedo pretty well too.

Requesting a cute haruka

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing spats
-telling me "quit complaining your ass is fine"
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Wearing a yukata similar to this one (if not, maybe basing it off of her dress' color scheme would be good too): i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Wearing an oversized sweater
-Wearing armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Wearing bunny themed pajamas and drinking hot cocoa.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Rozalin as a Western gunslinger; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU ; if she were giving a cheer with a stein of green beer and a green hat, that would be great for this weekend. Although, just anything really would be great.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis in one of the following:
-Her sitting or laying down while being covered by bunnies along with some of them sneaking under her skirt and embarrass by the event.
-Taking a bath or shower to cool off as the days are slowly getting warmer.

Though, anything cute of Ivis is fine long as it is in good taste and you're welcome to change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit, sweater, sundress, etc. if you find her normal outfit troubling. Thank you as always.

Oops, overslept.

This 23rd of March is gonna be 4 years since I've met Tharja, so I'd like something special.
Anything cute between her and my SI like holding hands or on a date together would be nice.
A silly request would be my SI wearing Robins or Kirans cloak and being with her.
Or congratulating her on winning 3rd place in the recent poll that was held.
Or a big thing would be us with our daughters Noire and Morgan.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Holding up Noires/Morgans Cipher cards and being proud of her daughters.
Like how a parent would show pictures of their kids in their wallet.
imgur.com/a/wwAKr

Even if it's off season, wearing the reindeer tiara she has in Heroes.
It's only a neck up shot so far, so just drawing that much is fine.
Maybe posing like this as well. - imgur.com/a1q6Sy1

Playing Fire Emblem Heroes on a smartphone or a tablet.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Requesting sleepy Sina wearing a kigu based on a shiny Komala

Although anything cute/cool would be wonderful too, so no worries. Have a great Sunday!

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few little suggestions:
>Wearing a bunnysuit in a smug POV pose similar to my.mixtape.moe/rldhki.jpg
>Sat reading manga in a manga cafe
>Dressed in a fancy evening dress, embarrassed at how she feels it doesn't suit her
>Dressed as Futaba from Persona 5: track3.mixtape.moe/rkoluv.jpg

And remember the most important part of all: having fun!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a wedding dress or wedding lingerie with a smiling or blushing expression
- wearing Vira's outfit from Granblue Fantasy danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898 or wearing gladiator sandals
- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY
- tugging at my arm or holding my hand
- wearing Kanna's outfit from Dragon Maid imgur.com/a/rFDEs

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Kneesocks as an Au Ra: i.imgur.com/QkYsT3y.jpg

Also requesting Kneesocks with huge hips and small waist/chest, like this: i.imgur.com/nK2LYgi.png

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime POV saying “I love you”. Or her eating a donut like in this picture of Araki i.imgur.com/F9gkJuF.jpg Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Does it have to be a particular gun?

It was White Day on Tuesday. I'd like to request my beloved Shino receiving or enjoying some white day chocolate from myself, but anything else nice and related to the occasion would also be fine!

Requesting my dear Ion with big bunny ears and wearing a wedding kimono/uchikake. Any combination of bunny ears and/or casual or japanese clothes would be great. Thank you!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

Her in some fancy military uniform imgur.com/a/pi6mJ
Or something of spring-themed fashion, overall fashionable clothing is highly appreciated
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing bikini armor with a sword
-POV of sitting in the viewer's lap like this imgur.com/a/wGZav
- Any of these outfits imgur.com/a/vciLS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Hello, WWD~!

Requesting my dear husbando Kaiji playing Duel Monsters with Pegasus~
Or in a YGO DM scenario/crossover of your choice

Of course, anything cute or witty is welcome!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

He said he sent his gratitude on discord.

Good afternoon everyone. I'd like to request Haqua either cooking, possibly in a cute apron, sitting by a tree reading a book, or lastly, sleeping on a nice bed or couch. Thanks.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, celebrating my birthday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

I would like to resquest my beloved Binkan-chan dressed like a greek muse.

Or as alternative that i would like to see is she dressed with casual clothes while listens music with headphones. if you want to do something specific, jeans with a black jacket and the Beats would be fine.

Or she cosplaying Megumin from Konosuba would be great to.

Thanks in advance, have fun.

Requesting Hibiki wearing an oversized sweater.

Mon dieu.

That looks absolutely fantastic, and I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this. I know it must've taken you some time to make, and it really does how. Thank you so much, you've done a wonderful job and have easily made my weekend. I hope you have a great week ahead!

[email protected]

To celebrate(?) the new E7 movies annouced, id like to see Eureka in her new plugsuit-esque outfit;

i.imgur.com/H5Ez3EK.png

alternatively
-Making a 'v' for peace sign
-Her dressed as a medieval princess/something out of our era, like so i.imgur.com/Mt10ygB.jpg
-an alternative hairstyle.

Anything else is fine as well.

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52

Or her anything cute of her wearing glasses.

Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Or her in a Pooters outfit: imgur.com/a/qitLp

Or her having some drinks with Lavinia: Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-Standing in-front of a mirror, putting on his tie
-Him with messy/bed hair
-Him wearing a cat hear hoodie

Something like this with him and my SI: imgur.com/gcWYeVM

SI Ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Anything else cute/handsome or romantic is always welcome, thanks.

>Ayano
Who?

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting my lovely Touko in this dress: my.mixtape.moe/vyziic.png
Or in this outfit: my.mixtape.moe/enywvu.jpg

If not that, maybe as a bartender and wearing the bartender uniform from VA-11 Hall-A. Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/5j0QC
Alternatively, wearing a floral-patterned kimono or yukata.

Anything cute or cool is also fine. Have a good weekend.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-A joint request together with Karen enjoying some Tea
-In a Naked Apron
-With Heart shaped pupils
- In something like this imgur.com/9c0Tzi2
-With twintails
Or anything else would be fine

Requesting Kagura dressed like a secretary/office lady, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Is ayanobro really gone? Is the kotatsu collage not getting finished?

youtube.com/watch?v=ThX6n0Wxnf0

his theme fits so well. i loved drrr so much

I don't even know how to begin, you hit almost all my preferences in one image. Did you choose the outfit yourself or is it from back when I asked for it? Either way I love it, especially the eyes, how the outfit gives a peek at her delicious navel and the coloring.
>I hope I can make up for it
>filename
I-I don't remember being in an art trade with you, my art isn't good enough for me to ask even though I like your art. Anyway, thank you very much for drawing her and sorry for the late response, hope you have a wondeful week!

Ah that's a good one. Basically any image of her radiant smile can lift my mood instantly, but I guess this one takes the cake. It makes me feel she's always watching over me, encouraging me to always get up and continue forward, almost like at the end of all of this she'll be there waiting for my slow self to catch up. There's also this one for obvious reasons imgur.com/a/iY9s5 .I'm not really sure if you meant it this way or if you wanted an image of her saying something positive/encouraging, sorry.

Warning, She's from a hentai so be careful if you're googling.

Requesting Unico from Pandra in a rabbit hoodie pajamas.
cute/cutelewd/lewd is fine.

Have a nice day!

>Karen
He's gone.

>u.nya.is/xphxgx.png
That's Tateyama Ayano from Mekakucity Actors. Not that guy but.

No such waifu is being requested here.

About that

No, he just swapped her for a 3d.

Report and ignore shitposting.

Anchor for

Requesting my sweet Syuko dressed as Fennec from Kemono Friends
imgur.com/a/fEpJ6

She is requested here occasionally, but the requester is more of a drawfag.

What?

The pose I drew for her is accidentally too suggestive, are you fine with that? It doesn't show much but if you feel uncomfortable I can ask for email. I'm still on sketch process though.

Hi, I'd like to request my waifu Samus as a western gunslinger, it could be any of the typical shots from a movie or anything else you'd like. (Like a futuristic take on it or something.)
Id appreciate anything else too, as long as its thoughtful. Have a nice day.

Given what series she's from, I doubt that's a problem

My birthday may be over, I would still like to request Taiga in naked apron holding up a birthday cake, please.
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Yeah, request'ED'. Not a waifufag anymore. Probably never had been.

Go back to bed lolyfag.

Requesting my beloved Kafuka please and thank you.

She gives so much of herself. Won't you give something back?

I generally don't really mind so much if it's not overly suggestive, so it's probably alright but if you're willing and considering you have to ask, heh then let's go with the email option just in case.

>b-but it's ok if a drawfag does it

Cute. She looks like she was kicked in the face by a horse.