IT girls that went to Mexico

is this best KyoAni girls thread?

>went to Mexico

w-what's this supposed to mean?

That they went to Mexico

>get preggers with a mexicoon

I don't get this logic.

What the fuck does any of this mean?

IT girls? You mean she works in infotech? Because I don't think any of the girls posted so far would be able to work in an IT field.
Secondly, what the fuck does going to Mexico signify? Is this some shitty forced meme or did I actually miss something?
I'm so confused.

You know exactly what IT means.

And that's why we need to build a wall

>tfw i will never be a cute japanese girl and get knocked up by a mexican

>Spain = Mexico

It means they got browned

Argentina

Did that guy stop drawing those pics?

I don't get this, why would a cute girl want to go to tacoland?

Where is Mexico located, is the one next to America?

Unfortunately, I see illegals taking siestas nearly every day when I drive to class

Why get knocked up when you can just deal and do heroin and meth for pretty much nothing with no consequence (assuming no other cartels catch ya)

To get in the cocaine trade

To help build the wall

Mexican wave!

>Mexican
>white

a-user

The Aztecs were pure until the Spanish came and raped them, murdering and denying them the true gods of Mexico for the plague of Yahweh.
inb4 mormod

>The Aztecs were pure

What's wrong with that?
Seriously, global overpopulation as it is we could do with some human sacrifice coming back in certain areas of the world.

And tear it and the builders down.

Like Murrica.

>global overpopulation as it is we could do with some human sacrifice coming back in certain areas of the world

Ok we'll start by sacrificing all the illegals

Apparently we're to japanese girls what blacks are to white women.
>
forced meme
>Mexican wave!
Oh, so that's how it began...

Who?

Mootxico

I think a friend of mine is going to be taking a vacation south of the border soon.

>Apparently we're to japanese girls what blacks are to white women

No, you're thinking of white men

She enjoyed it too.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

Chris even came across a little girl that looks strikingly similar to herself

Same shit, Rodrigo.

A girl I know is in Mexico now for Spring Break.
I know it may be too much to hope for but I really hope she gets sold into slavery by the drug cartels or something along those lines.

The wall is not going to happen, and even if it did it wouldn't work.

>Mexico isn't actually able to pay for it, it's going to come out of the avocado tax
>It will just topple over in desert areas
>Enviromentalists and indians are going to cockblock it at every turn
>Congress is also going to cockblock it by refusing to give funds to the project
and lastly
>they can just tunnel under it, like they already do

But hey, you keep hyping up corporate Cheeto man! Maybe if you meme enough he'll do what you want once he's done lining his pockets with your money.

Cartel-user here. We don't touch whiteys, the DEA makes the cops give a shit about them (even if they'd rather kill them themselves)

I'm surprised one hasn't been posted yet.

Why nobody comes to Peru? We have alpacas!

i dont enjoy drowning

kek nice trips btw

>>they can just tunnel under it, like they already do
Retards keep spouting this stupid shit while not many people know how to do a good tunnel and they're quite easy to spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Are u kiddin'?

Mean. ;_;

I am shocked by how long this took to be posted.

Mexicans are the most fertile men on the planet. Is there any woman they CAN'T impregnate?

>Narcotunnel was found after 10+ years of being in operation.

Yeah, quite easy to spot. Not saying that's a good thing though.

>Japanese x Mexican (distantly Amerind)

What kind of fucked-up admixture does that produce?

>Congress is also going to cockblock it by refusing to give funds to the project
Congress is Republican controlled and cockblocking it will get you primaried or worse.
>Enviromentalists and indians are going to cockblock it at every turn
That's what we have Gorsuch there for.
>they can just tunnel under it, like they already do
Make it only a few meters deep and digging becomes a pain.

puta

If they're so fucking good at impregnating women, then shouldn't they, statistically speaking, have a higher likelihood of having intelligent children?
If that were indeed the case, then why the fuck aren't there any people in Mexico who can fix their country's problems?

A intelligent one.

Underageb& from Sup Forums and Sup Forums branching out to other boards trying to make le ebin memes.

How the fuck do you equate having more children with having smarter children? And how the fuck is a country supposed to solve the issues of being a corridor between the world's largest drug market and the world's largest drug producers? Both sources of the problem are outside of the country's borders.

Most tunnels never get finished, a 10 years old tunnel most likely involves corrupt officers.