/balk/ - pls post in /balk/ edition

>The Americans must never find out about our real estate prices and cost of living
oh shit I just told them, didn't I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Balkans needs more diversity.

Hi there, lovely neighbours.

hello

>giving fakedonia to servia
kys man

OH MY GOD PHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I would agree with a 4 way split.

Nice bordergore you got there

2 way split and giving you max 100 km, fakedonia belongs to us

That's exactly what I want. The land up to Monastiri (Manastir) used to be Greek. You can take the rest.

sure tho but i will want you to help us in the war with servia we need to take back the western outskirts from them but plis no touch Ohrid

You mean Greece to fight against Serbia?

You know we couldn't do that. All 3 of us have to stay united because the wolf at the east seems to be awakening.

Why you need Ochrid so much? It used to be Greek and Ilyrian in the past.

The earliest inhabitants of the widest Lake Ohrid region were the Enchele, an Illyrian tribe[11] and the Dassaretae, an ancient Greek tribe based further East in the region of Lynkestis.[12][13] According to recent excavations this was a town way back at the time of king Phillip II of Macedon.[14] They conclude that Samuil's Fortress was built on the place of an earlier fortification, dated to 4th century B.C.[14] During the Roman conquests, towards the end of 3rd and the beginning of 2nd century BC, the Dassaretae and the region Dassaretia were mentioned, as well as the ancient Greek city of Lychnidos (Greek: Λυχνιδός).[15] The existence of the ancient Greek city of Lychnidos is linked to the Greek myth of the Phoenician prince Cadmus who, banished from Thebes, in Boeotia, fled to the Enchele [16] and founded the town of Lychnidos on the shores of the modern Lake Ohrid.[17] The Lake of Ohrid, the ancient Greek Lacus Lychnitis (Greek: Λυχνίτις), whose blue and exceedingly transparent waters in antiquity gave to the lake its Greek name; it was still called so occasionally in the Middle Ages. It was located along the Via Egnatia, which connected the Adriatic port Dyrrachion (present-day Durrës) with Byzantium. Archaeological excavations (e.g., the Polyconch Basilica from 5th century) prove early adoption of Christianity in the area. Bishops from Lychnidos participated in multiple ecumenical councils.

Hello magyar, how's your evening

yeah but it stayed Bulgarian for more than 500 years plus the kuberian bulgars settled there dont know about servs, they need to pay for the betrayal of the balkans siding with the turks

the ''wolf'' cant do shit they have to deal with kurdistan first

>waging war for that shithole
fukin balkans man, all dumpster countries and everybody just want each others worthless land

you sound like a, oh god no..... a hippie

Pretty sure the Hungarians don't even want Vojvodina anymore. What do they really have to gain by annexing it? It's a relatively undeveloped region full of people who don't even speak their language.
Same goes for Serbia annexing RS, which is the poorest region in all ex-yu full of welfare leeches.

pretty good. Oh, the glory days.

Not real politics. Sage.

Only Szabadka would do for us but I trust the Serbs. They're taking good care of it I hope.

>Be Hungarian
>your country just annexed some fertile land
>"I should probably move there and farm it"
>move in with your Austrian friends
>50 years later Serbs fuck you in the war and take the land back
>MUHHHHHH DODJOSI HURRRRRRRR

Germans and Hungarians are literally fucking plague

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

u think thats good, check this out

are bosniaks white or turkish

I agree with the split but this will never fucking happen lol

>want you to help us in the war with servia

despite the memes, they're white, even whiter than some other balkan ethnicities

whites are subhuman

>than some other balkan ethnicities
like south serbs amirite?

Southern Serbs and Dalmatians

>1.5 million of Serbians in Republika Srbska, a clay where we removed bosniaks mudslime sunni scum and their croatian enablers gets incorporated in Croatia
not gonna happen khazar

yeah
also those "bosniaks" in sanjak and kosovo are literal albanian mongrels

Sadly I have to agree.

This. Clay is nothing, birth rates everything.

so are south serbs and montenegrins

muzzwhites

Southern Serbs are more Bulgarian then Albo

it's funny how serbia is the most progressive balkan cuntry

>Same goes for Serbia annexing RS
NO it really doesn't, i know that Serbian reunion kinda bothers you the same way wholy water bothers vampire and that you would have done anything in the world to stop that but you should consider the following:
1. it's none of your fucking business
2.we're both equally undeveloped so reunion will come as the comfiest thing to us where we can both enjoy larping as poor but free drunk chetniks fuckin' your catholic wemenz and watnot, while you milk jamals cock in germanistan
3. it's none of your fucking business

near the border perhaps but the ones closer to the west are basically albanian rapebabies
or protobalkan rapebabies depending on your perspective

It's funny how we're exporting our degeneracy to Serbia.

Well we did got bombed for it

this desu

daily reminder that srebrenica was justified

Indeed.

Thank god im thracian (med)

How did she get the job? People must've known she's a foreign agent. Why vote for any party with her on the payroll? Was it the jews?

so was the pontic genocide

I genuinely don't give a fuck what happens with RS - it changes absolutely nothing in my life.
But my point does stand - RS is the poorest, shittiest region in the entire ex-yu and lives almost exclusively on welfare gibs. It's far far worse then the rest of Serbia. Your politicians have been talking about annexing RS for how many years now, and you still haven't done it. My guess is because they're aware they can't afford to support that many extra parasites, but they can't openly say it for obvious reasons.