Paul Ryan - atheist to bring down churches??

Apparently through Podesta email leaks(wikileaks), Paul Ryan is supporting Ayn Rand instead of Jesus Christ. She has said multiple times there is no god, was against Reagan and has a very sour ideology.

WikiLeaks:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42955
>archive.is/wdVqQ

Ayn Rand:
youtube.com/watch?v=_8m8cQI4DgM

Connection between the two:
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/7-ways-paul-ryan-revealed-his-love-for-ayn-rand.html
>archive.is/uR95W

Can we use this against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0g508
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57845
archive.is/B7Dus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, for a little bit of an insight on how much he is winning
>archive.is/0g508
Check out the comments. Article was worthy of a read too

Has also been accused as a democratic sleeper.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57845
>archive.is/B7Dus

All I am saying, is this shit is fishy as fuck. Calling for some user backup to dig deeper into this. Being a traitor to his party would cause quiet a stir, no?

shameless self bump

Paul Ryan was handing out copies of Atlas Shrugged, he was not hiding it. Everybody knew.

But being claimed as a democratic sleeper, and supporting her can't draw a connection to stir the pot?

i hope pual ryan wins

what are you even on about ? Paul Ryan a democratic sleeper ? They just passed Trumps tax bill.

see

progressvisim and bleeding heart liberalism leads to individualism and so does rand's teaching, different roads to the same ends and the same broken society

>All right, there isn’t really a rumor that Ryan is a Democratic sleeper agent. But the result is likely to be the same.
from the first link. I m out

>reads 6 sentences
>is out
okay lol

If Paul Ryan was actually caring about Rand he wouldn't be such a cuckserative, so no I'm gonna call bullshit on all this.

>I don't understand Objectivism: the post.

No those things are complete opposite. Collectivism is not individualism.

Most republican senators are traitors to their party. They no longer embody traditional conservative values. William Buckley would rip them all a new one if he were still alive.

Also, Jesus was full of shit. Ayn Rand was full of shit. Paul Ryan is full of shit. And you probably are too.

Bump

nice meme flag

nice childish epistemology

‘Objectivism, the philosophy of Ayn Rand, is an acknowledged source for some of the Satanic philosophy as outlined in The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey.’

Any Rand — ‘When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is.’

Ayn Rand — 'I will not die, it's the world that will end. paraphrase of unknown philosopher'

Ryan confirmed for Christ hating homo who fetshizes skelly women.
Jej what a cuck, I bet he doesn't even like cheese.