JoJo Thread

What oddly specific stand power would you have?
For example: My stand can attack you as long as you have the soles of your feet on the ground. So standing on your toes would be the only way not to get attacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYIChVPYOVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to daydream about being able to stop time, but only if I hopped on one foot to move around. Image the final battle in Part 3 if that was how The World worked.

Get rekt by Blackmore

The ability to see through women's clothing
but you have to shout "SHOW ME YO TITTIES" to use it

what if you wore heels

Reminder

Reminder do not reply to this, it is bait.

What kind of music would each JoJo like?

Rank the main villains in cleverness

Kars > Pucci > Valentine > Kira > DIO > Diavolo

Kars, Pucci and Valentine got what they wanted. Kira relied on luck, DIO did nothing but shit on his fortune, Diavolo dug his own grave

Not sure what exactly the stand would be, but it would require me being on crutches even if my legs aren't damaged.

Choose your favourite minor antagonist/villian for each part.

I'll start:
1-Bruford
2-Straits I suppose? There are like 3 non pillar men antagonists
3-N'Doul
4-Akira
5-Risotto
6-Sports Maxx (when you think about it many the rest are shit)
7-Blackmore

1.Bruford
2.Whamuu was minor right? If not then Santana
3.Vanilla Ice
4.that guy with highway star
5.Ghiaccio
6.?
7.Axl Ro
8.Aishou or the twins

rereading part 5, diavolo's pretty damn clever

1. Kars
2. Valentine
3. DIO
4. Pucci
5. Diavolo
6. Dio
7. Kira

The user above me is retarded, Pucci would have died at the Weather fight had it not been for a car crash he had nothing to do with, and he was stupid to the point that he forgot about Weather's disc, I.e he was just as lucky as Kira and let his hubris get to him just like Diavolo did.

You also can't rank Diavolo at the bottom when

a) he tricked Risotto into getting Aerosmith's attention
b) was the only one smart enough to figure out Chariot Requiem's weakness
c) was able to hide from the crew as long as he did in Mista's body
d) was always able to keep his identity hidden from the rest of Passione

I seriously have no idea how you could rank him below Kira, that's just retarded

Bruford
-
N'Doul
Yuya
Risotto
Donatello
Magenta Magenta

You just replied to it, pal

>doppio pretended he was being tormented by risotto to get him excited
I can't wait for that entire fight.

took one for the team lmao

>A and B
Genuine intelligence
>C
To be fair, Doppio didn't know he was part of Diavolo either. I imagine two souls inhabiting the same body wouldn't be something either are aware about until they learned about each other's existence
>D
Fuck no, that was the reason he got fucked over cause he tried too hard to keep his identity anonymous. No amount of paranoia justified his actions

Random Probability. Like I could want a meteor to kill you, but there'd either be a 1/1000 chance or a 1/1 chance

What do you not like about Part 2

Gave it some thought once. Decided to go with Holy Mountain. If you're ever in a free fall, even if just from a little jump, the impact when you hit the ground will be as if you have maximum velocity. The most important part when fighting it would be to always have at least one foot on the ground.

Shit characters.

Rohan X Koichi or Yukako X Koichi?

Both

>Caesar existed to get Joseph laid and nothing else
>Lisa Lisa was built up for absolutely no pay off
>Story in general seems kind of rushed, like character interactions just suddenly changing and Lisa Lisa's backstory coming out of nowhere
>Esidisi and Kars don't really do anything
>Hamon became a meme ability compared to Part 1

It's probably one of the most unique Parts in the series. Seriously nothing comes close to resembling it. It's a shame though it can be equated to Joseph's Meme Saga

>Joseph has 22 layers of plot armor
>LE TRICK YOU xDD
>only stroheim and joseph are useful
>terrible antagonist
>setting is me
>only good fight is Joseph vs Whamuu and even then its not that good

The manga looks really weird in color.
Caesar and Lisa Lisa needed just a few more moments to shine.

That's pretty much it for me. People talk about all the ass pulls but that's what I think most Joseph fans like about him.

God i hope thats what Josuke actually said
Its been so fucking long since the last time that ive read DiU

Once my stand activates the next time you think about the thing you were thinking about during its activation, you get puched by my stand.
So say it activates when you think of balloons
Next time you think of a balloon, my stand will punch you.
Can be really good if its used when someone is thinking about something essential like how they are alive, but can be really shit when someone thinks of non-practical information like the birthday of a random mayor of a random city.

>Part 2 had so many plot holes
>Reading jojo for plot
Jojo always has plots holes wider than your mother. It's like saying DBZ doesn't make sense. If you are reading for the plot you will always be disappointed.

These are legit opinions.

*two for the team (^;

1.Tarkus
2.Straits
3.Hol Horse
4. Angelo
5. Proscuitto
6. that meteor guy
7. wekapiko (

344 seemed legit to me. It's okay to not like something, user. Part 2 is definitely up there for me but I don't expect everyone to love it.

I don't really give a shit about the plot holes, if anything the plot of Battle Tendency is kind of one of its strongest points. Most of what I complained apart from Hamon are the characters. Part 2 has awful characters

Like nobody's saying, "Why didn't Joseph just shit on the Red Stone of Aja so it wouldn't conduct Hamon". They're saying characters like Caesar, Lisa Lisa and Kars just don't really do or add to anything, so there's no real reason to give a shit about them except for being attractive

very short, unremarkable side characters (including Ceasar), 1/3 pillar men had any kind of pronounced personality

that's about it, I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other

it could've been longer to flesh out the characters. Santana felt a little random since it didn't really contribute anything to the story.

I just realized.... Santana is still fucking alive, because even when incassed in rock they still perform life functions, so he'd get dragged into the new universe

are there any side characters that you feel completely make up for the faults of their part/protag? Pic related for me

But that's a main character

>YFW you will never have a JoJo spinoff featuring Shizuka having to defeat Santana with Joseph's instructions

Polnareff.

its pretty sad when you think about it. imagine coming back and realizing that none of your fellow pillarmen are alive and you're constantly being experimented on by people. worst thing is, he can't even escape because the Speedwagon Foundation has stand users.

Jolyne Cujoh is the best.

Bruno is the Part's actual JoJo and Mista is his BroJo. Otherwise no, JoJos actually carry their part and are all entertaining characters in their own right. I'm even the type of person who enjoys the fuck out of Jonathan and Jotaro

Most of the time I feel like the stories do a good job being about a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Is it ever explained why Santana was separate from his masters? He was guardian of the masks, as it seems but why was he a guardian on another continent. Was this an impractical joke by them?

>Lol, when he wakes up he'll be so confused because we are on the other side of the planet.

Santana always gets shafted. He's never in the games either

If i saw this post as i finished part 2 I would've treated this as cannon
Santana is probably the weakest Pillarman
sorta would make sense if his weak ass wasn't in the way of stuff

I thought he was still a baby when they left him

Him and Wamuu were both babies when Kars and ACDC exterminated their race, so I guess Santana is just a genetically inferior jobber.

Does anyone have the panel where Polpol gets cut in half and thown from a cliff by Diavolo?

>you will never see 19 year old twinkvolo as anything other than a rock

thanks user

Couldn't Dolomite have just attacked Yasuho with Gappy since he was under his control?

Man why does King Crimson look like shit here

Pretty sure that's just Doppio

My 99 Red Balloons has the power to create balloons both outside AND inside my body.

Colored scans

Doppio looks around 14

Gappy moved slow as fuck for being a stand user i assume wouldve taken too long for that

>Diavolo looked like a fuccboi at 19
>His girlfriend was probably diva-ish considering how Trish behaved in the beginning
>Diavolo was a fuccboi who probably enjoyed getting his balls stepped on
Makes sense now.

Blue Hawaii also has tiny arms he could punched with but considering what happens to Silver Chariot with Cripplereff I assume it's just as fragile and weak as it's user. (Can it even move it's arms if it's user has no arms? I vaguely remember talking her about how punch ghosts don't work if their hands are disabled. I could be talking out of my ass)
Gappy was also in swamp water next to a mud pit, he just gets out of it by the time Dolomite mentions Jobin. Yausho had a longer range pole and was must faster.

Dolomite a cute!

>Stand doesnt work if user is disabled
Thats why baby Tusk had no legs

Hey guys I had a really strange dream last night where Polnareff and DIO were at the stairs doing the whole za warudo bit, but in my dream they were saying the dialogue from sonic adventure 2 on the prison island. You know the "I found you, faker!" So I had nothing to do today and made this.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYIChVPYOVM

Feed back would be nice

I honestly thought it was gonna be some earrape
Dont do an drug before bed kiddo

What kind of specific dream is this shit.

The le funny "Your next line is.." thing is completely fucking stupid and makes no sense in context EVER

Good taste

what the fuck

the editing was pretty good though

1: Bruford
2: Straizo is the only memorable non-Pillar Man villain in it
3. older D'Arby
4. Fungami
5. Polpo
6. Miu Miu
7. Blackmore
8. Damo so far

Why my Jojo related dreams are only me shitposting in these threads and being extremely aware that it's a dream? I've seen twice by now and these are only two dreams I had in 3 months.

Nice editing.

I want to get some pants like Mista's

I wont lie, this made me chuckle
nice editing
Do the Final Shadow/Sonic fight

>head split in half
>torso split in half
>he survives

How can Araki justify this?

1. Bruford
2.-
3. J. Geil
4. Highway Star dude
5. Prosciutto
6. Johngalli A
7. Ringo Roadagain

weirdly not bad

Well Hermes survived having her brain chewed up and having her skull ripped just fine enough to keep talking and CIocollata was just a torso and head

Araki stopped giving a fuck after Green Day and Oasis. Remember Chariot Requiem mutating those random civilians for no reason?

Nah I'm above that D- level shitpost

Idunno it was so strange, that's why I felt like I had to make it!

Thanks for the compliments! I was really worried that no one would get it. I admit the video itself appeals to a very niche audience but I'm glad some people liked it.

Despair is one hell of a drug

Potential threats to arrow my friend, he was heading to nearest school too, by the way.

>Cioccolata was a doctor
what would doc be like?

Idude mold lmao

If he was like Ciocco I'd fly to North America in a jiffy

We already have the mud crawling, easily bribed by food retard to betrays his colleague in JJL. When we gonna get a full fledged qt doctor character? And no Doctor McRohanhair doesn't count.

My Stand power would be a low-key The World to slow down time by 60 times. So I could spend 10 minutes in 10 seconds. Or sleep for 9 minutes and be good. Really it was about getting sleep somewhere in my ever busy schedule. And I guess it could be used for other stuff.

>When we gonna get a full fledged qt doctor character?
Kira was a ship doctor.

>And no Doctor McRohanhair doesn't count.
>

Would slowly time be local or universal?

If you really think about this, he was guarding an ancient warehouse with extra masks somewhere in Mexico and it's not like this was an essential task, because Kars already had one with him in Italy in the pillar and he ended up using that one with Aja. Poor Santana.

Oh, I forgot Sea Kira was an actual doctor.
I wish there was more cute surgery art of him or him doing actual doctor things.
I'm just used to seeing him as a lacky / normal sailor in fanart.

Actually, I thinking about it, I remember couple theories with tiny SHA causing damage to Holly's brain as Kira tried to help.

Feels like forever since I thought of SeaKira

My Stand, 「Open Up」, has the power to open anything. Be it from popping someone's head off to opening a really hard to open bottle of ketchup.

But can you open up the heart

>seakira will never operate on you

1.) Bruford
2.) Wamuu; If he doesn't count, Straizo.
3.) Hol Horse
4.) Yuya
5.) Prosciutto/Pesci; I'm not separating them.
6.) Rikiel
7.) Ringo Roadagain

I don't have enough love to open the door to your heart. :(

If you had cancer or aids, would Rohan be able to cure it with heaven's door?