Fire punch

>I told him he could get revenge but he refused
And then this happens. The absolute madman.

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028821800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even know why I keep reading this shit

DOMAAAAA

Wait, what happened?

He actually kills Doma and burns his whole kid village down without even knowing it.

Man, this can go so many ways now.

What the actual fuck why.

I swear never a story has surprised me so much with every new chapter.

What the fuck. Why bother even continuing with the manga.

on the way home he had flashbacks to everything Doma took from him so he went full fire man and blacked out. He only regains consciousness the moment he killed Doma.

If he didn't kill Doma Togata would have come back and finished the job anyways.

Wait, so does he have a alternate personality born out of the 8 years he spent burning in his village or is this something the villain himself put in his mind to make sure everything goes accoding to his fucked up plan?

Huh? No? The latest is chapter 45 and he just burns his face in regret.

Online raws
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028821800
Yoooo what the fuuuuuck

Well, I dunno.

Goddamn. Well i guess its also a point. You can try to forgive others but the pain is still there lurking in you.

>Doma was the one who burned her movies

I should have seen that coming. I feel retarded.

You'll note his face turned back from right before burned Doma and the village was shown, and there was a blank page inbetween.

The implication is that he lost himself to rage.

Not again

Welp didn't see that coming.

Well, at least Togata got some prime footage for her movie

I really hope there will eventually be a chapter or several of her montage.

This mango never ceases to surprise me. I really thought we'd get a 'good ending' for this Doma arc.

So does the rage-blackout cause the burning of the rest of his face, or does burning the rest of his face cause the blackout-rampage?

his rage causes the burning which causes the blackout i guess.

Before he goes on the rampage his little sister tells him Doma is a lying fuck and to become fire punch for her. Maybe someone is messing with his head?

>meh. he burnt down MY village first