Do you approve of Rem as a psycho maid?

Do you approve of Rem as a psycho maid?

why is ram blue

Yeah, Rem can be everything she wants! Even a potato! She is also funnier when she goes all psycho and then back to cute rather than being in doormat mode all the time. Some of the best interactions with Subaru happened when she didn't fully trust him and when the two were fighting against impossible odds.

She's my little fuck monkey.

I approve of her because she has Inori Minase as her VA.

why is she fading?

>doormat mode
this is a stretch even by going only with the anime

Can't remember her being a doormat for even once. She's cute and passive but not submissive. She even calls the MC out for his bullshit, calls him pathetic and declines his proposal to run away with him.

She actually looks like a doormat in the anime though.

She's a psycho slut just like her used up sister. But with less experience in some things. Even brought MC much pain and misery.

Witch girl all the way. She's the only good one.

Only because the background was omitted. Otherwise her sweetest was calling him pathetic with a soft smile

I want Rem to activate Oni mode in the bed and crush my bones to dust

Why did you post a blue ram?

A cute!

while gently caressing Subaru's hair. I don't remember WN/LN Rem doing something like that while being a jerk to Subaru.

...Bro, you have to stop this madness.

Why would i?

I want to sexually fuck Rem-rin in the pussy!

You have to stop being a bully.

I am not a bully

Um yes, she does say it in the anime. But my point is that Rem criticizing and talking shit to Subaru while also petting him and making lovely gestures is out of character for Rem compared to her in LN/WN.

Not really out of character.
see

is there a way to non-sexually fuck a pussy?

Why would it be out of character for her? She's always honest with him be it bad or good. She would even compliment and at the same time shittalk him just one sentence.

>[Rem: Subaru-kun’s manly eyes are blind, so he wouldn’t expect it.]

>[Subaru: Rem-san you’re being unusually bitter! Sorry, it’s my fault, yes.]

Gently jam it in.

I just feel like most of the times Rem acts way harsher and stricter and more aggressive in manga/LN/WN than she does in the anime. For example, anime Rem turns into a blushing mess pretty quickly, or tries to be cute/adorable/kawaii even when being strict and criticizing Subaru, or even begs Subaru to be stay with her even though Subaru is actually the one to do it.

I'm complaining about how Rem strokes and caresses Subaru's hair while also giving him shit. I don't think WN/LN Rem could act that cute and strict to Subaru at the same time really. She would either tease him the fuck out or shittalk Subaru to death as far as I know.

Lock Ferris in a basement.

Who cares about the shitty anime adaptation? It's completely in character for her to shittalk him in whatever situation they are. It doesn't matter if they cook or if she gives him a lap pillow or something. She's just honest with him.

>I'm complaining about how Rem strokes and caresses Subaru's hair while also giving him shit
That's her thing though. She's not even acting cute in that scene.

So, is the catfaggothunt season finally here?

Can we finally abolish shitty double-eared subhuman and let the fire take care of everyone he loves?

>want to marry this potato
>"you'll have to buckle down and read the garbage wn then, friendo"
>potato falls asleep right after the end of the anime and still hasn't fucking woken up yet
WHAT'S WITH THIS AUTISTIC FUCKING JAP? HOW DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT HIS SHIT AND WHAT IS NOT?

Double-eared?

So you don't want to hurt only Ferri, but Crusch-sama too... you are a monster.

There're many side stories and the Rem What IF as compansation

oh shit my mistake
Crusch is to be spared, it's a waste of a good fuckhole

Laughing at Ram-sama!
Making jokes about being real horny so she'll self-consciously fuss with her forehead!
Teasing her as she crawls around on the carpet and promises clown-sama all sorts of lewd acts for earlier mana doses!

You truly are the worst.

No, just as horrible as you are.

Well, go ahead. Explain further.

we have this young infidel in our posession

Unless you post beautiful waifus we will cut his fingers off and make him regenerate them until his mana runs dry

Why is Subaru wearing Felix's clothes?

Here. You can't get more beautiful than Crusch-sama.

Now release Subaru.

>Rem criticizing and talking shit to Subaru while also petting him and making lovely gestures is out of character for Rem

i want to protect her smile

Scans when?

those used goods won't do

good try, turdgoblin

Rem and Subaru make the perfect duo. Not even kidding. Even if they weren't in love with each other they still make a great tag team.

You gonna eat that?

>Used goods

you can have them it

I don't think those scenarios are even comparable but whatever. Plus, the way Rem behaves vastly differently in the manga than in the anime should give you some ideas about how anime Rem is inaccurately depicted.

Why do people call her Ram now? What the

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Yeah but despite being generally nicer in the anime she isn't really a doormat even there

It's unclear. The anime director clearly didn't understand, since they cut out the most important Rem romance scenes, but the author's character profile for Rem was twice as long as the others. It just goes on about how her role ended up surpassing the author's expectations, and transforming the entire surface of the story and Subaru's characterization from his original plans.

Which is really why I'm hoping they don't continue pretending that Subaru's confession never happened in the LN, which seems to have rewritten a few scenes to hide things the anime didn't include.

Because I'll say it now. Rem's influence played a large role in making the series as enjoyable as it is, even after she's gone.

I'm just not into the whole child romance thing that comes up too often. At this point, I think Clind might be Tappei's self-insert.

Well she's not entirely a doormat, but I feel like she actually gives the impression of being one.

in the anime I mean.

>but I feel like she actually gives the impression of being one.
Well, that's actually what Subaru's internal monologue goes into during From Zero. He's always been treating her like she's some doormat, and is always surprised whenever she insults him, despite the fact that she's never stopped insulting him and regularly does so in every single chapter or story in which she's featured.

During From Zero, he realizes he hasn't been truly seeing the real Rem, and that she was never a doormat.

no

Rem is shit and rezero is even worse than naruto

Scans when?

an awfully unwaifu-ish face

user, i am disappointed with your choises

It's like you truly want catboy to die

It's Subaru, so it's okay if he dies.

Subaru is more obedient than she is. Rem is the despotic in their relationship, Rigel did even comment on this in the IF story

looks like your judgment did you no good

do you think it'll be able to regrow the tail?

I said already, it's Natsuki Subaru, it doesn't matter if he dies!

Given the despair at Rem's coma and her influence to Subaru in arcs 4-5-6 that were already out at the time (and the visits at her bedside) the Anime director has very little excuse for what he did in relegating Rem to some side character

>Name her "Rem"
>Rem is a stage of sleep in English.
>Name him "Subaru"
>Subaru "woke up in a fantasy world" just as he was crossing the street. In addition to being a car brand, Subaru is what we call the Pleiades star cluster in English. This is also called "the seven sisters" in English, designating Subaru as the worst of the seven deadly sins (Pride).
So since everyone is named for a reason, why is this fucking slut bag named "Ram"?

Because she gets rammed every night by clown cock.

"To get Rammed"

Because Rem and Ram are name after Left (REfto) and Right (RAito)

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

Rem is a filthy slut who is only good for rape.

Well, that's Emilia faggotry for you. They can talk up how they made sure Emilia wore different clothes and styled her hair different, so every appearance would be memorable, but Emilia just isn't a very memorable character. I think the LN changed her behavior a bit in Arc 4 to make her better, but fuck those changes.

>the Anime director has very little excuse for what he did in relegating Rem to some side character
They obviously want to even out the fanbase so it wouldn't be dominated by just Remfags. They failed at their first attempt anyway but I imagine they would try even harder with the second season. So I expect they would go full "intense friendship" for Subaru x Rem in the anime (as well as in the LN apparently).

Oh god finally a reason to post this!

Picture Ram, half-naked, running down an abandoned city street at night. Tears are running down her face as she gasps and sobs. You hear an odd noise, quiet at first, barely there but soon it becomes louder. Squeaking. Constant squeaking from multiple sources. Then they come around the corner.

Roswaals. A dozen of them, their shoes making loud squeaking and honking noises, their painted on smiles only slightly larger than the real smiles they have on their faces. Ram is barefoot and is quickly caught and surrounded by these painted up attackers.

Before she can cry out, a balloon giraffe is shoved down her throat as several Roswaals take out their own balloons and begin putting them onto their throbbing erections. She's bent over one of the Roswaals while two others come at her from the front and behind. They quickly penetrate her and begin honking their horns in rhythm with their thrusts while the idle Roswaals perfom somersaults and pratfalls as they wait their turns with her.

The honking begins to speed up as the Roswaals near orgasm and increase the rate of their thrusting. Shortly after, they all pull out of her and ejaculate into their balloons. They quickly remove them, blow them up and make them into different animals as the other Roswaals move in to take their turns.

This goes on for nearly two hours. Ram is exhausted and bruised, trembling from the cold and the trauma. Most of the Roswaals have left, save one final Roswaal fucking her throat raw. He pulls his cannon out and blows his load all over her face, then stands back to admire his handiwork.

She looks up at him, tears in her red eyes and tries to talk.

He hits her in the face with a pie.

Taking away from Rem doesn't bring Emilia anything though like you can see. Going full Emilia will just backfire since the people who didn't like her in season 1 will not start liking her in season 2 especially if Rem has to pay for it.

>butcher the story in order to make another character more likeable
Unprofessional
And stupid as the audience could tell that the better character got fucked over

Remfags arrogance knows no bounds.

Numbers don't lie, user

Now you bully Ram too?

>I expect they would go full "intense friendship" for Subaru x Rem in the anime (as well as in the LN apparently).
That's kind of improving Emilia at the cost of making Subaru worse.

Holy shit.

Waifubaits always are extremely popular, yes.

Name some

yes
no brakes
Crusch next

But Emilia is just at 7%

I think she used to be below Otto when Arc 4 of the WN was fresh.

Don't worry! She has still five more arcs to get to the 8%

No, don't bully Crusch-sama. Please.

The Ram one was hilarious, but please don't bully Ferri or Crusch-sama.

You motherfucker. How dare you make me laugh at this!

So what do you want them to do to improve Emilia and make her lovable when she is usually if not always overshadowed by Rem? So removing Rem from the story temporarily would be the most logical and effective choice here.

On that poll that doesn't have all the characters and has only like 4k votes? Sure.