Mob Assaults Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

>Who will be the next victim?

Orga a best, in b4 haters who thought they could have done it better. Orga did nothing wrong

the viewers

>Kudelia has more chemistry with Orga than Mika.
To none one surprise, I'm sure if he interacted more with Atra it would feel the same way

Us.

what if gallarhorn wins?

Who cares, I'm just glad the worst gundam entry will be over soon.

>They bothered to shop all of that but left the "1/144 Scale Model Hyakuren" on the box.

Then SRW suddenly swoops in and ensure they lose.

At least Age had Thielva, this has nothing.

Orga did wrong by allying himself with mcGillis and flying his ships to Earth to participate in his ridiculous coup without ever demanding from McGillis to reveal entirety of his plan or how is this whole thing supposed to work out. He endangered the entire Tekkadan with that single absurd decision. Everybody questioned if they could do it but Orga was like "yeah sure, it'll be fun." He halfheartedly threw himself into a revolution he didn't even try to understand because he didn't like that Tekkadan would have to lay low after breaking off from Teiwaz. Gotta go big and fast and all that shit. Had it coming. Finally it's not only his boys that are dying because of his decisions.

Who /ride/ here?

This

IBO had nothing that was redeeming

No good va cast beside a couple
Music is standard compared to other gundam series
Subpar animation that older series easily surpasses
Shit story which clouds most gundam series
Shit MC that's even below setsuna level

Literally nothing memorable about this series

>Okay, and how will you take over Gallahorn?
>Shut up
>Good enough for me. Let's go

>Okada in charge of not being predictable as fuck

>Subpar animation that older series easily surpasses
user, you can call it bad

Still waiting for Macky to wake up a bunch of MA's in a suicidal plot to kill Rustal.

Azee pls

G-Reco ended long ago.

I'm surprised you've been shitposting for so long though. That's some high tier autism.

>How would Sup Forums react if Atra isn't pregnant?

I'd really prefer this because baby subplots are always shit. But sadly there's no chance she isn't pregnant with all the hype they've written around this.

G-Reco had better production values than this

>implying Setsuna was bad
Maybe at first but he got a lot of character development that made him quite good.

>IBO had nothing that was redeeming

It's better than G-Shitco

Should have died when that mobile worker drove off the bridge desu.

>hype
All zero of it
I couldn't predict anything and neither could half the people in these threads

But IBO is still ongoing.

I know you guys are saying Nobliss killed orga but anyone see how Mcgillis said they orga leaving would serve his own purposes too?

>Shino died for this
I won't forgive.

so choco killed orga so mika goes to fight with him?

Will Iok survive the fight with Tekkadan next ep?
>Orga not dying
I was surprised it was sooner than expected or the method but I wasn't shocked. Either him or Mika would've kicked the bucket.
MS designs? They're good at thatr.

my gay theory

>Agnika has some involvement with the MAs such as the hashmal, they share the same crest as Bael and Barbatos
>The whole Calamity war was all a plot for Agnika to be seen as a hero and form Gjallahorn to rule over peasants
>Macky unknowingly taps into full control of Bael, thus activating some signal that causes a whole bunch o Hashmals to shoot out of mars and into space to join Bael in the battle against arianhod
>Macky likes birds as a kid
>Hashmal look like birds
>Bael has wings and represents the freedom that birds are gifted with, FLIGHT
>Macky's Chuuni fantasy comes to life
>Army of birds vs the oppressive government that was directly responsible for kids like him

>All zero of it

I probably used the wrong word. But the only thing Atra's done all season is think of ways to trap Mikazuki and rope Kudelia into it too. There's no way it just ends up as
>lol jk, she didn't conceive after all

>Notthisshitagain

Welp, this will be remembered as bottom of the barrel failure.

>People think G reco is better than Orphans

These people don't realize this is gunpla/gay merchandise commercial and unlike G reco IBO actually sell both.

did you even read his post?

where is Macky's men by the way?

He still had some soldiers and a ship, did they all ditch him after dropping him and Bael off?

Makes sense to me.

Finally glad someone called out 0080 for being the failure that it was.

G-Reco was much better than the lame joke IBO is.

Mika always treat her as an equal and Orga as a Ojou-sama

Stupid Frogposter

Found the guy who is blind.

>Orga tries to do the right thing for once
>he dies
Fuck off with this destructive writing.

Okada a shit

So where do we go from here? In the last thread, someone posted that this is the first time where a Gundam series had the protagonist die before the end.

Just as important, when did it all go wrong?

holy shit hat was quick

But neither of them were gay

It is

>bloody Orga was in the title

You know the only think that would prevent a threesome from happening if they ever all get drunk is Yamagi's being possessive of his boyfriend and he would never share.

Hi frogposter

Why is Samantha Bee in this topic?

Cute

OTP

I really wish I had less anime viewing experience so I could be surprised by this show. The atmosphere at the end made it exceedingly obvious what was about to happen, you would have to be blind not to see yet another mafia drive by coming.

nope, is /cm/, /m/ simply copy and re-direct him.

I actually like that this is going the war in the pocket route for its finale, this isnt some grandiose final fight of heroics, its a botched operation and the fallout/casualties that follow it. I am in no way saying that this is on par with 080, frankly no other gundam comes close especially the TV ones, but I do like that it broke from traditions with this even if it will be divisive. I definitely wish some things were handled better but I actually think this was one of the ballsiest entries in the franchise looking back on it, broke a ton of gundam cliches and tropes though mostly averted some and did in a few cases fall victim to the tropes.

Curious how it will hold up after the shitposting fades when the next entry comes out. Not sure why gundam as well as other series like it with multiple entires in their own universe always suffer from this "newest is the worst" syndrome, then whenever the next one comes out and is suddenly so much worse the one before it actually gets more valid critiques. FF and gundam get this especially bad.

>UCfag defends objective garbage like War in the Pocket

>implying the autistic anti-galifag from /m/ didn't make this

It has as many cliche as the average gundam show.

Did they finally start killing off the shitty cast? I dropped it mid s2 because it was a snorefest so if things are finally moving I might pick it up.

I honestly believe it will be remembered as the worst series. Sure it has been decent these past couple of weeks, but you have to remember before this arc there were maybe 6 good episodes. Less than half of a 50 episode series being decent at best is not acceptable.

Iok is still alive somehow.

What's up with all these anons saying War in the Pocket was terrible, as of late?

Guess Orga is biscuit now. What became of his sisters?

No that still goes to destiny or age.

I liked age a lot better, but the story felt rushed.

Some ANN article praising it led to a shitposter doing this on /m/.

I honestly doubt it, i think at worst it will be a divisive series sitting in the middle but far from the worst. The worst entries of gundam are so strongly hated that even if we took the shitposters as being a standard for how the show is being received it still wouldnt even compare to how much shit stardust memory seed destiny (ignoring jap reception) or age received, pretty validly. I mean age is more disappointment than anger but I remember how the show was received during its run, it was consistently shit on save for brief glimmers of hope midway through before kio fucked that up

He works for Ghallarhorn. Ride eliminated Shino and Orga.

G-reco fanboys are objectively the worst

A reincarnation plot where Yamagi is acting super possessive and clingy of Shino who is now his boyfriend, and he doesn't understand why. Sometimes he has a strange memory flashes of smoke and bandages and his eyes become teary.

So that guy always going off about ann is actually a legit autist? I actually remember going to a gundam panel by a guy who works at ann and apparently wrote a few reviews for the franchise, the only entry he was really negative on was 00, he even defended G-reco as being pretty decent after its initial confusion. Nothing seems so egregious they need to be contrarian about their views especially since war in the pocket was already kind of the cult classic of the franchise that has gotten far more love in recent years than before.

I like it so far..

Dont let the shitposters cloud that, the people who actually liked G-reco are usually pretty chill and admit to its shortcomings. The shitposter is one insane guy and a bunch of poes who copy him.

>A reincarnation plot where Yamagi is acting super possessive and clingy of Shino who is now his boyfriend, and he doesn't understand why. Sometimes he has a strange memory flashes of smoke and bandages and his eyes become teary.
What this post fro /cm/?

Kudelia hopefully steps in. If not, Nobliss is going to take them.

>Implying you're not a autistic galifag from /m/

I found this image on /cm/.

>What this post fro /cm/?
its /y/

>gundam
00 was good after destiny though, and then we got AGE, reco and this, so... they're not wrong, those 3 managed to top each other in being increasingly bad for various reasons.

No, I mean, he meant to post it in /cm/? Who uses /y/ for discussions?

I find it funny looking back on the series getting shit for not killing off characters, all things considered ibo has one of the higher body counts, but thats also partially cause this series gets really exaggerated about how much it offs its casts. Theres more shows with smaller casualties than there are kill em alls.

I find that hard to believe considering it was on /m/ as an OP
Link the post.

Are you having an aneurysm or just retarded?

If i may, 00 was very not good, season 1 was fine but its also just the first half of a 50 episode show and should be viewed as such, its actual sequel is the movie which undermines every good thing 00 ever did and rips off that star wars story where they make the emperor a secret good guy all along to stop some alien invaders. I'd honestly say 00 leaves a more foul tase in my mouth than most gundam age included cause of how much potential it wastes.

What the hell does G-Reco have to do with that? Serious question, connect the dots for me.

>after the shitposting fades
/m/ thought that would happen with VVV and four years later we still get that. IBO rage isn't leaving this fandom any time soon.

These businessmen must be part of some secret underground despair cabal.

Everytime some feels a little too hopeful, here they come to nip it right in the bud.

G-reco fanboys shitpost everything ann because they believe that ann has a secret vendetta against the series, just cause

Ultimately I believe the difference as to how shows are perceived after they finish are determined by how many big flashy highlight moments it has. Destiny & Age have quite a few, yet so far IBO only has 3 or so.

>Lok lives, even though he went up again McGillis
>Orga died

I swear to god if Monkey and Lok aren't dead by the end of this season, Japan...

>quoting Tomino out of context
>failing to ignore positive press
>failing to report gunpla builders prefer it to IBO

They have a serious bias against it going on, even TVTropes vaguely alludes to it.

>failing to report positive press

Dude, you're on Sup Forums.

IBO is popular with almost every other group except us.

Contrarian opinion reigns supreme.

Has Ride been responsible for every major death this season?

I swear to God

Nah, Seed Destiny was WAY worse imo, also so was AGE and G-reco. I'd say it's more entertaining than Turn-A at least. not a better series but more entertaining most of the time.