I'm just getting started, bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mynoa4QFOIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about time

Start on the Jews.

Bring it

finaly

When Mueller gets plucked and sent to gitmo for his help in U1 treason your silence will be golden!

Hi OP. How stupid are you? Do you know that its the dems now trying to get him removed from the case? Trump will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER fire Mueller now. Do you understand how truly fucked you are now?

Mueller is draining the swamp big boi

I wish he would drain my cock, that fucking tease.

>the dems are trying to get Mueller removed.
Fake news, brah.

That started because a CONSERVATIVE journalist wrote an op/ed in a LIBERAL news outlet that Mueller needs to go.

Autists on here immediately said, "see, even the liberals want Mueller gone!" And it spread from there.

The left is not trying to get Mueller removed. In fact the left has been trying to organize protests in advance in case anything happens to Mueller (and even rosenstein).

The left thinks Mueller should run for president and they would vote for him. A guy that 6 months ago they never heard of would win the democrat nomination right now.

The left already wants statues of Mueller and streets named after him

So glad to hear it. I was so excited, but nothing happened. Same bullshit excuses everyday. Looking everywhere, still can't find anything. We know massive crimes where committed, like two scoops and such. This is so frustrating that Mueller seems to be laying down on the job. Getting nothing done. Meanwhile Drumpf is winning and winning and making the left look stupid. Do you know how hard it is losing every fucking day? Shareblue, how do you do it? Please advise.

56% in a Harvard poll are sick of the Russia election shit.

The funny thing is Mueller's investigation seems to be exonerating Trump from all the bullshit. It's actually hilarious.

Keep telling yourselves that, chumps.

>56%
So, conservatives and centrist independents are tired of it.

That means the fake news media has every reason to keep going

The left you refer to are gutter trash uni grads. The power broker establishment left want him completely eviscerated and want the whole thing to just go away. True story.

good job not knowing anything about the way businesses work

Yeah looks like the dems are trying to keep him here. Look at that sign. But the boot.....is that one with an ankle monitor?

It's almost like what we've been saying for months was true. Imagine that.

20 years from now, if he is still alive, Mueller will still be trying to find something. But, he won't. Because there is nothing to find.

We need to ban assault vision so these poor high level politicians stop having to explain how they are hurting their toes. What if they forget which foot the cast goes on and accidentally get photos taken revealing this whole injury-to-cover-up-anklets ruse? That would be simply inhumane.

>reddit spacing

They'll ban sight right after they ban speech. Won't be long now. Til then, lookie here! Did she slide that thing up above her boot?

The media makes the news, they report what they want to happen.

May the good Lord smite all Muellerposters in the coming current year.

Its been over a year and havent done shit but suck up taxpayers dollars.

>The state of Russia is the same as the Russian Economy.
Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mynoa4QFOIg

Nice slide thread, faggot.
Saged

>The state of Russia isn't the same as the Russian Economy.

theres about as much evidence that there was collusion as there is that god exists.