Is it even worth immigrating to America these days?

Is it even worth immigrating to America these days?

My dad is a American citizen that wants me to get a green card. Which will take me years.

Will I have a better life than I do in Britain? One thing great about America is that houses are much bigger and cheaper. Which is attractive to me.

But then again, you guys have a really toxic political environment, a media that is essentially modern day propaganda, Jews who control most of the countries wealth and media, a high homicide rate because there's guns everywhere.

Please help

>Is it even worth immigrating to America these days?
No obviously. There's no "better place" to escape to, everywhere it's the same madness.

i will say yes because it gives you more employment options and travel easiness. if wish you to remain british i would just recommend you to get a green card, if you truly want to become american then apply to citizenship later.plus with a green card you can work almost anywhere in the US except the government.

Sorry, we're full.

>Brit accusing US of propaganda
>afraid of guns
lol

I'd do it if I were you, OP. At least you'll get to own guns

i don't care what country are you coming from as long you do it legally you are welcome to this country. please do it LEGALLY!!!!!!!

>toxic political environment
As opposed to everyone just lining up to vote for different degrees of Euro leftism? It's honestly great to have numerous "factions".

>a media that is essentially modern day propanada
You have BBC. BBC is British CNN.

>Jews who control most of the country's wealth and media.
Very true. Though on the financial side of things, they basically run the world through our banks, not just the U.S. American "entertainment" is some of the worst in the world.

>a high homicide rate because there's guns everywhere.
No, it's because there are niggers and illegals in large cities like Chicago. The rate is like 3 per 100,000 instead of Europe's 1 per 100,000. If you don't live near inner-city gang niggers it's much lower than Britain.

Being able to defend your house, hunt, or be prepared for anything is fantastic.

Most of us don't consider guns all that cool, OP. The rightwingers are fear-based so they feel they need to have them, but the vast majority of Americans don't own or carry them.

>Is it even worth immigrating to America these days?
Depends on what you want to do, and where you are moving to
>Will I have a better life than I do in Britain?
Depends on your standard of living there
>One thing great about America is that houses are much bigger and cheaper. Which is attractive to me.
That is true
>But then again, you guys have a really toxic political environment, a media that is essentially modern day propaganda, Jews who control most of the countries wealth and media, a high homicide rate because there's guns everywhere.
And the UK doesn't?

i have my britcuck folder on standby

Also, if you plan on moving to a major city (where jobs are), expect to be a minority

Depends. Do you have any experience banishing low-level abominations with sacred scrolls?

yeah america will be a slave nation only long after britain does, save your kids, you can afford land here like 100 acres if you save frugally with a normal job, our homicide is not much different than yours in the big picture if you aren't in some chicagonigger state, and also it isn't toxic you just watch too much television. good luck fag

Move for the weather you retard

You have the easiest path to citizenship imaginable. People would kill or pay a shitload of money to be in your shoes

>because there's guns everywhere.
If you're a gun grabber just keep your limey redcoat ass on your depressing little island.

>because there's guns everywhere

P l e a s e..... Zzzz

This. Stay where you are and prepare for the coming race war.

You have a major opportunity to get here since your father is American. Yet however since youre one of those faggots who bitch abput guns rather than the people who weild them, I can only hope you just fuck off.

No dont come here, cops shoot you for j-walking and everyone gives you fluoride stares

Long time ago I have been told that American dream is dead
It's dead and it is not coming back
This is no longer land of opportunity people are looking for.

You will have better life in Cornwall than in USA

so according to you where are we supposed to go if we want a better life ?

>a high homicide rate because there's niggers everywhere.
Ftfy

Move to a rual area. Fucking hate the cities and shit.

> so according to you where are we supposed to go if we want a better life ?
Not here. You fuckers ruined it. We won't forget this.....

>Jews who control most of the countries wealth and media
>lives in UK

god you are fucking retarded.

>Easiest path to citizenship

Only if you're an immigrant from a 3rd world shithole.

>muh babby killer guns
>muh wealth disparity
>m-muh racists! mike brown did NOTHING WRONG
nah don't get your green card, stay right where you are.
This. Stay home in your little middle eastern island and far away from here.

Stfu leftist since when does owning a fire arm make you afraid you fucking retard or you are afraid so you buy a fire arm. Go fuck yourself

Your media is like far more propagand than ours, you cant have opinions you fucking retard xD

America is full to brain dead britcucks

>third world shithole

didnt you even read his post you stupid fucking leaf, hes in the UK

>constitutional free speech
>constitutional right to bare arms
>200 million whites
>lots of open territory
How the fuck can you live in Bongistan and honestly even debate this? I know multiple Eurofags who would love to be in this position to simply opt for a life in the US.

Of course you come here. Avoid the cities, get a nice job and find a nice "white" American gril and help us bleach the population. The wall isn't going to do everything, we need more #'s and America objectively offers the most advantages of all western nations.

>a high homicide rate because there's NIGGERS everywhere.

This
The nigger culture appropriation is fucking ridiculous BBC is even worse then CNN or fox

Stay out tea nigger

>I’m a pussy faggot nigger

Move to rural. Do NOT move to city.

Rural: Available jobs everywhere, cheaper housing.

Cities: Oi if my boss lets me have 5 hours overtime maybe I'll be able to eat AND pay rent.

Depends where he wants you to move to. As long as it's not a liberal megacity you don't gotta worry about that homicide rate. An English accent will likely get you loads of pussy, too.
And I'm pretty sure Jews control your wealth and media as well.

>high homicide rate because there's guns everywhere
Dont live in niggertown

you won't get a midnight visit from the police arresting your ass for posting about muslims raping your neighbors

HONHONHON