No memes serious discussion

what does Sup Forums ACTUALLY think is going to happen to now ? (considering how the world is going to change but focusing on europe) I personally think either a slow process where we will see radicalised nationalists committing similar attacks to the muslims or a domino effect where one of /ourguys/ gets into power somewhere causing the savages to riot etcetc. /ourguy/ sets in motion /ourplan/ and other countries start to follow futhe emboldening nationalist in countries that are slow to follow. your thoughts ?
>inb4 ISLAM WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTEMZ_1qbA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=e7l8IuHeuC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Current ZOG strategy is to ramp up the anti-white propaganda to try and get one of us to snap, then use that as an excuse to implement ever more draconian censorship and repression

that's one outcome
the other is the total dillution of white identity, and enslavement by dumbing down and removal of imagination (stronger in whites)

They know exactly what they're doing. JUST slow and subtle enough to be unopposed

i wouldn't be surprised if many people on Sup Forums have thought about this once or twice (i have)

Europe is doomed. There's no saving it now, it's simply a question of whether its death will be quick and violent or slow and painful. That's why it's so important for Trump to push through immigration reform in the US - out best hope is consolidating as many conservative Euripeans in the US as we can while it's still possible. Same goes for White South Africans - get out while you can.

5 - 8 years and things will start in Europe. There is enormous tension just beneath the calm surface in society.

>liberal post-humanism is depeleted ideology
>globalization is turning against middle class in the west
>people feel uprooted in their own cities and states
>political correctness is done

>just more and more cracks to the system in all fields and aspects of social life

It is too far gone if this and Manchester doesn't cause a domino effect there is literally nothing they can do that will cause a backlash - those are the 2 worst things a human can do

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTEMZ_1qbA&t

>Europe is doomed. There's no saving it now.
>..Also, its important to note that whilst MY country is le 46% (and not doomed) we still have a chance to achieve a reform on immigration (we dont want to become le 36%)

....to think i decided not to put a
>no ameridogs allowed
sign on this thead

nothing, it will continue and end up with mixed populace and society like in Elysium

see Manchester made a huge crack

How ?

not true..there are hundreds of milions of white people in europe all with deep ethnic history. If anything Europe is potential rescue for white americans

You may not see it from USA, but there is a huge force on the move in europe. The whole post-modern system is starting to crack here more and more.
There will be deportations of unseen proportions and civil war in parts of Europe in the future for sure, iniciated by whites within 20 years

It's curious how "empty" and "unmoored" the mass media's message feels. I imagine Soviet newspapers in the 80's felt similar, with the centrally-controlled narrative machine too slow-moving and out of touch to put out anything with any real resonance. It's just increasingly unreal-seeming loops of FUCKING DRUMPF, FUCKING RACISTS, etcetera that no one is allowed to question even though they're clearly no longer adequate for describing the world today. It's surreal

Pick up a King James Bible, turn to Revelations, that's what's going to happen.
United States is fulfilling it's purpose, installing a new world order so that the Jews can have their messiah, the anti-christ.
From there it's world peace and tribulation until Jesus comes to meme the Jews. We're part of a divine joke on satanic pedos, God is pretty based.

I noticed this - as they dumbed down the education system the new-gen 'journalists' lack the creativity to shit-stir while the old guard like Hitchens and Farage run circles around them

Nope
Once we have critical Mass awake we will be like a machine.
Nigger terror tactics are for niggers
We won't take a threatening step unless we know we will win and have a plan for final victory.
You may see targets of opportunity before then but no one being caught and no one talking credit

bgalls

i think this eventually served as a wake up call to the western world,
we had refugees "assigned" to our district recently by our pro-merkel government,
myself and my Polish neighbors "dealt" with the problem

checkt

You are right. It is absolutely unbelievable.

>Freedom of expression, thoughts, ideas
>nationality, heritage, sovereign state
>traditions, morality

all drowned in mud of falsification, lies, propaganda and twisted narrative. Just to slowly wash away all power, responsibility and reason from people.
Just feed them garbage over and over until they accept it as theirs.
But tides are turning

bump

>Asian gang

Even people in SWEDEN are waking up! This is global
I say 5 - 8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=e7l8IuHeuC0

Hi MI5, god save the queen

It's too late here. We're too spiritually defeated, and too ignorant of the ways of our forefathers and the history of our nation. No one sees themselves as anything other than a "human", and as such will never fight or even speak out of line, because they have nothing to hold on to.

>inb4 ISLAM WILL CONQUER THE WORLD
Lol I wish, nobody is going to "win". There's only death and destruction from here and you know who the ultimate (((winner))) is going to be. How can any of you unironically think with a cool head that there is the slightest chance of coming out of this mess?

this is not true..people are very different thay they were lets say 5 years ago. Winds are changing trust me

>"dealt" with the problem

That what the Brits call Indians and Pakis. Asian as in 'South Asian'.
What we'd understand as the typical Asian, the Brits call East Asian.
Not sure why.

>Europe is doomed.
They said this when The Vandals took Carthage. They said this when the Umayyads advanced on Tours. They said this when demonic ships were sighted off the coast of England. They said this when Martin Luther started nailing things to doors. They said this at the height of the Weimar Degeneracy.
Statistically, it is your country that is doomed. History tells us that Europe will be fine (after great carnage and destruction). Your country has no history. All we know is that stuff like Watergate and 9/11 makes you cry and that you really like to give the money you work for to niggers.

Maybe over there, but not here. Like I said, we're already morally, culturally, and spiritually defeated. We're a totally deracinated people, who see nothing wrong with our replacement because we don't see ourselves as any different to anyone else,and since this is what everyone believes our total eradication is entirely assured.

Remember: we have never once defeated an invader, or won any rights. We're an island slave-race.

>People still buying the official line that the police were afraid of being called 'racist', and not that just maybe the police were covering it up.

t.celt

>Remember: we have never once defeated an invader
>never once
If I give you one time will you delete your post and kys?

Alfred "the Great" literally pushed back invaders about one county.

please just take one look at some of the spineless shit bags in our police force and tell me it isn't believable they were shitting their pants over being called racist

>that no one is allowed to question

lol what
who the fuck believes the MSM nowadays
you are absolutely allowed to question them

There has been hundreds of repelled invasions of the UK. Your entire post is either you projecting or something more malicious. I am going to assume you are English (I am not) and if so? You have a thousand years of revolution and civil war behind you. Granted that most of that was done at the bidding of some royal family so I can agree that you are an island slave race but not for the reasons that your pathetic self projects. If you are Welsh, Scottish or Irish then kys.

>slave-race

dude...

Oh yes, the "British Empire", that thing that apparently ruled the entire world yet no one actually remembers any sign of.

How well did Wat do? We're the only people who had a peasant's revolt that someone ran out of peasants to take part.

Not only imagination is stronger in whites. Due to the prevalence of certain dopamine receptor gene variants we are usually more liberal and individualistic ... and that has become our weakness. However, the same genes are also responsible for our brains to react much more strongly to dangerous and negative scenarios. We are born to be more alert and react accordingly to a threat scenario ... however, this behaviour strongly depends on the 'danger levels' reaching a certain threshold. Modern society has made us complacent. Our brains are still in 'All is well' mode. I do not think that will go on any longer now. As soon as the threshold is reached we will move beyond the event horizon again ... historically, this has happened many times before. Yes, evolution is working on us too and many may have already lost this ancient genetic threat response.

Still, ramp up the stress a bit more, bring it on, our society is already scratching the breaking point. If it gets too much ... things will get ugly. And I do welcome that!

You're just talking shit now.

i agree desu

(shakes hand)
it was an evening in june,
i am outside smoking a joint and chatting with my polish neighbours,
suddenly a car-full of refugees pull up outside the local pub and start hassling local teenagers,
without a word spoken between us myself and the neighbours go out the back and pick up a few weapons,
smash the skull of the invaders,
problem solved,
thank god for polish neighbours

You'll see. There'll be no "waking up" here. Even John Tyndall said that the British will never recover.

Civil war in all countries in Europe that have taken in these animals.

how are you going to stop nationalists going out and burning down mosques ?

Call them "racist" and see them hang their heads and go home.

Do NOT bother the white man too much. We may be the most 'extreme' subset of humanity. We may be noble ... but we may be damn outright monsters as well if pushed too much. Against ourselves and against others even more so. The savages usually fail to understand that fact until it is too late.

Honestly, the people who buy this shit are just as much of a problem as the ones who refuse to acknowledge the problem in the first place. They literally stopped fathers from rescuing their extremely young daughters from the gangs. They KNEW that there were underage girls being abused in these places. You really think there would be ANY backlash into at least investigating it? And yet it went on for over a decade and happens everywhere. You really think the police would undertake such a massive cover-up because... what? Why couldn't they just cover up a botched investigation if they did turn out to be wrong. Who is seriously concerned that stopping a paedophile rape gang will result in some kind of public backlash? NOBODY. Wake up bud.

What town was this?

Hopefully im worried that in a lot of countries it will already be too late at that point

unless you can show me Officer. Shekelburg & Officers. Mohammed exist i find it unlikely anything below the very top brass is co-opted. i i find it believable they were typical shit-for-brains lefty pigs

Navan
why you asking, are you FBI?

Pakis took advantage of the wreckage of working class society after the fall of industrial Britain

We can rant all we like about pedo wogs and this is of course true but the damage wasn't done by them.

>millions of fucking white tards follow footy like a religion
>millions get reeking drunk every weekend
>millions don't give a fuck about where their kids go or who they hang out with
>millions a crass materialists and morons who don't give a shit about history art or culture

I could go on but you get the picture.

How we solve the Deano/fat entitled slut herd problem is the issue. .

Literally nothing will be done, Arabization will continue on. Future for Europe is basically Iran.

Its practically unsolvable unless you have control over the schooling system & media

t. Pablo Stevenson

>Pakis took advantage of the wreckage of working class society after the fall of industrial Britain
Now you know part of the reason why the working class was destroyed.

But, remember, idle hands are the devils workshop.

Our future is Brazil/Mexico but I'll take it over Iran.

I’ve been ready to do something for a while. I just don’t see what I can do. Terror attacking like a shitskin doesn’t help us. I don’t know anyone’s “master plan” I can follow to fix things. All I see I can do is just self-improvement and memes, but that alone won’t save my nation.

The working class I know are generally hedonists, drug booze and shagging and that's it if you don't include football.

Their saving grace is they are generally noy in control of their destiny, economically or as part of the nation. The middle class are the rulers and hold the purse strings.

The school system will have to be crashed. I think that is already happening.
The media, well here is the alternative, we found our way here others will too

Ultimately, one day white Europeans and Americans are going to have an epiphany. Specifically Europe I'm talking about here. Maybe 10 to 30 years from now, maybe even sooner than that the generation of kids and young adults and those whites yet to be born will realize one day as they see their neighbors don't speak their language or observe their customs and religions. When they realize they themselves a racial minority and their parents didn't get a single vote on the matter they'll think to themselves, "this is fucked let's vote someone into power who will."
At that point maybe they'll vote a moderately right wing nationalist in or maybe they'll vote in Hitler 2.0. Depends how far down the rabbit hole the place is. But what I really think will happen is that it'll be too late. Look at London, who the fuck do you think voted Sadiq Khan in as mayor? Certainly the Muslims in the city arnt going to vote for Doil Anglo Smith who's family has been in the area for millennium. They'll vote for whatever brown fuck runs for office on principle.
Point is, when whites are no longer a majority in eruope, white Euopeans will not be getting elected and pushing for white interests. So when these white people who are only now goring through the school system bare witness to this as adults and realize democracy has failed them they'll turn to more radical and militant solutions as democratically solving the problem will be moot. They'll look back at when whites and nationalist were censored and lambasted and resentment will grow, they'll remember hearing about young white girls being raped and white children getting run over on their own soil and hatred will stew in them. After years of this They'll say "enough" and chimp the fuck out. And when they do it will at the very least be bloody and violent.
I think it'll be race war in Europe. White nationalist insurgency fighting killing and dieing to protect their land and their people.

1400? That's easily how many Russian schoolgirls are forced into human trafficking and prostitution each day by Putin's Zion Mafia.

What did you do godfather? Greentext pls

or not, maybe the'll just vote someone in who will mitigate everything and I'm just larping super hard for race war. But considering the birth rates in eruope and America things seems kinda bleak and I tend to subscribe to the "white people are really nice until they're not" idea.

Immigration reform will never happen. Establishment Republicans love wage-depressing illegals and H1B pajeets

Other parts of Europe will be saved but not England, there is no hope for us here. Our people, particularly the young, are brainwashed beyond a state of repair.

yes, british people did win themselves inalieable rights, under the title "american". americans of the past are one example of tough, rugged brits. you needn't worry

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

and I will be seeing this all with a sad face from comfy japan while my nip sons learn the lesson making sure this will not repeat in japan at least.

Public votes are already showing a change in many nations. Still, we have not reached the threshold and our reactions are still rather tame. Many people do already see the danger but still the majority hesitates to act. That is normal ... if the threat scenario continues the reactions will become harsher. Self-improvement is always good and if your memes are clever you may help spread the 'truth' in small increments. And when the time is ultimately there ... we will do our part.

We do not know when that will be. But do you think our ancestors in the 1920s could imagine that they would fight one of the bloodiest wars in human history on European soil? If you had told them this back then most would have said that you were a crazy fool...

nothing personal kids....

It won't be a free for all or even a 1920ss German civil war. The state is still immensely powerful in the sense it controls the economy and can organise and arm considerable forces. The German state had all but collapsed by the time the NS started their rise to power.

A sew right wing freedom fighter or paki jihadist for that matter can cause chaos are the paramilitaries did in Ireland but they never seriously challenged the power of the state.

I do think the state is in serious trouble economically. They have seriously underestimated the cost of liberalism and diversity. It cost billions to keep this circus running, police, NHS, education, social work etc etc and what they get back is diminishing rapidly. The costs of energy and food alone will increase exponentially as the massive overpopulation of unemployable wogs starts to drain the coffers.

At that point will be our opportunity.

Good analysis there!

Well for the UK the welfare system is going to collapse or possiblity the entire economy once Jeremy gets elected in a few years. No doubt this is gonna make the lower-class start riots again but this time there will be no end, from here on out a tide of death shall wash over the country. As for Europe, probably radicalised nationalists will begin insurgencies and terrorist plots and it will just happen back and forth from there.

Cheers mountain Nazi user

The economy will crash and their liberal dreams with it. There is no way on earth this non productive and indeed anti productive experiment can sustain itself.

You'll see Corbyn take it anally from the Chinese on live tv daily in an attempt to keep the money flowing in. The thought of a few million rampaging unemployed parasites will make their blood run cold. The wog riots of 2011 gave the ruling classes a taste of what is to come.

Satan completes his one world government.

KEK says the next year, ww3 starts

Digits

I just want to know where they're dumping them these days, as I generally don't have a clue.

I'd certainly hope so. I'm just worried that the europeans won't be the ones to seize any semblance of power when the state becomes vulnerable. in the aftermath of enormous foreign populations feeding off an already broken system. it would seem the only solution would be deportations on a scale never seen before in history and god knows what baggage that will bring. I don't wanna see anyone dead but honestly i just want all non whites and non Europeans the fuck out of Europe at virtually any cost.

Bringing in millions of literal third world peasants is their fatal error. The numbers do matter past a certain point they cannot be integrated and just form self ruling ghettos.

The economy has to support all this, and that means food and energy - two thing almost never mentioned - and those basic needs are met from imports and imports have to be paid for somehow.

Forget about wog bombing and rapes although they will add to the underlying sense of fear and insecurity, The real shit is happening at the macro economic level.

It is unsustainable.

>mountain Nazi

Haha, I do like that one ... cheers, m8!