You cannot discriminate against an individual because of the actions of other individuals who share an arbitrary...

You cannot discriminate against an individual because of the actions of other individuals who share an arbitrary, immutable characteristic.

Watch me

Fuck off Nigger

Niggershill.

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggot who organize on discord, tumblr, mainstream media, leftypol, soygoy, nihilistic hedonistic liberals, skeptics, shareblue, CTR, democrat cucks and Kraut.

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

They specificly want to demoralize white men. They are posting anti-white propaganda constantly.

Hide and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

so then

It's
Okay
To Be
White?

yes

wanna bet?

>You cannot discriminate against an individual because of the actions of other individuals who share an arbitrary, immutable characteristic.
Why not?

It’s ok to be (((chosen)))

it is illogical and unjust

Sage.

It's Not Ok To Be A Leaf EVER...!

Add "to white people" to the bottom of that. See if they still tear it down or flip out

Why is it illogical and unjust? Have you even thought this trough?

Youre all fags. Now suck my dick and quit using anti racisim memes for racism. Also sage. If this thread dont go dead ill post shareblue employees info.

>Implying race and genetics aren't linked

When I meet an individual, I try to treat them by their own merits.

Doesn't change that certain demographics commit disproportional amounts of violent crime, though.

Fucking every time.

The eternal leaf

If you kill yourself you win.

I don't change people on their race, I just a race on its people.

>slide thread

Look at my socks!

New campaign:

"ITS NOT OKAY TO BE RACIST TO WHITE PEOPLE"

you can't stop me, moralfag, and your miscegenation propaganda falls on deaf ears

>a fucking LEAF
Looks like you're wrong kiddo

Hahahahahahahaha

do you think that's true?

OP: Why are you taking so long answering? I don't have time for this.

OP: You should at least be able to provide a single argument supporting your own claims before creating a new thread.

Prejudice implies an arbitrary judgement
An arbitrary action is the opposite of a logical one.

Do you really need this explained to you?

Its not okay to run a child sex ring.

Sage

Whites are not the ones you should tell this. Why don't you try with gypsies, jews, muslims and blacks?

If you kill yourself you win

>Prejudice implies an arbitrary judgement
Prejudice is such a loaded word. All knowledge derives from an ontological understanding of the material universe. Without generalization there can be no truth.

Generalization is not arbitrary, chaos is.

Nice word salad

Racism mistakes correlation for causation. The fact that there plenty of based niggers proves that race is not the cause of differences in observed outcomes.

white doesn't mean racist.

did anybody in this thread say that it did?

Then why does it happen to white people all he time

Explain insurance then.

>Nice word salad
Not if you understood what I said.

>Racism mistakes correlation for causation.
What about racism is it that mistake correlation for causation? That biology affect human behavior?

>The fact that there plenty of based niggers proves that race is not the cause of differences in observed outcomes.
So you prove that race is a social construct with something even more sociological than race?

You are unbelievably dumb.

because the world is full of emotional, stupid people

>nice word salad

Nice projection

Racism doesn't mistake correlation for causation, faggots deny the causation in race because they've been indoctrinated to believe otherwise and are too weak to admit it. Nobody wants to live around niggers because everyone knows what they're like, regardless of the occasional exception to the rule which the deceitful use to justify their delusions

>did anybody in this thread say that it did?

So, you are agreeing with me that you can be white and not automatically be considered a racist because of your skin color?

False. The establishment is full of leftists and leftists are racist against white people becasise of their retarded ideology

I don't agree with this statement at all, it's like saying you shouldn't discriminate against people with downs syndrome because it's immutable.

You cannot make an assumption on a vacuum and pretend that's by default the universal law.

obviously

It would be racist to assume otherwise

It's NOT ok to NOT be racist.

A FUCKING LEAF.
Sage.

that's what I said

>racist against white people

What are you talking about you ape nigger. Being white is awesome

Stereotypes are generally true
Avoiding races because they are statistically more dangerous is just using pattern recognition to stay safe
If that offends you, I suggest you ask the more dangerous races to behave

>spend minutes responding
>ignore arguments
>only post mundane statements
Get out OP. You're not welcome here.

You are a disgrace to our country.

>gore posting
Watch out for the edgy 12 year old.

It's perfectly okay to discriminate for whatever reason you like, if you don't then you are not fit for survival.

If you are not willing to accept an individual based on his individual merit however, then you are of sub-white intellect however.

We know the drill. "There's no reality, only a social elaboration of how we perceive the world etc." Well niggers still did not bring us much technology.

Yes you can, racism is just power + prejudice

Yes you can

>It would be racist to assume otherwise

Would it also be racist to say that ONLY white people can be racist?

they should put these up everywhere like they did with the 'its okay to be white' posters the chimpout that would occur would be legendary

>being that wierd loner in highschool.jpeg