>SAO: OS is getting a second screening in Mexico and dub confirmed
>Kono Sekai
>GITS
>IA concert
>Koe no Katachi
>2 more announcements yet to be made by Konnichiwa Festival
>more announcements yet to be made by Arcade Media
> Dragon Ball Super, SAO and One Punch Man getting Mexican dub

Holy fuck, anime is having a strong renaissance in Mexico right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArcadeMediaMX/status/843500970193559552
anmtvla.com/2017/01/one-punch-man-llegara-en-breve-netflix.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Mexico_relations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>All the Chads have ran away to the USA
>Mexico is left with Autistic teens, losers, neets and sperglords
>Anime becomes super popular in Mexico

I see

>IA concert

¿Quién?

>SAO and One Punch Man getting Mexican dub

Gimme a source fag.

mexico has always liked anime

anime has ALWAYS been a thing in mexico since the 80s/90s

>SAO

twitter.com/ArcadeMediaMX/status/843500970193559552

>One Chingadazo Man

anmtvla.com/2017/01/one-punch-man-llegara-en-breve-netflix.html

(Not confirmed per se but very likely considering it's coming to Netflix)

Tell me more about the animu scene in latin america

I was pretty surprised at how large it was that they even have there own cons in places like Peru.

Really I should have known better since they where airing Super Campiones and cavaleiros de zodiaco in the 90's when I visited

Mexico is probably the weeabest Latin American country 8OP pretty much confirms it)

That's because we got epic dubs for Ghost Sweeper Mikamki, Saint Seiya. Sailor Moon, Sakura Card Captors, etc.

>latin america

Well if you ignore the raging retards that consider themselves otaku, at lest in taco land it's improving a lot, like I never expected to see Imocho being sold in plain sight. Not to mention new movies coming to theatres, CR and even Netflix.

>viendo anime con negros y apestosos otakus mexicanos
i prefer to stay at my home and pirate that shit this way more money for figmas jejeje putos!

latin america and slavlands

two brothers from different mother when it comes to anime escapism

Are mexican real ?

Vodka and Tequila, that's a pretty hardcore way to get wasted while watching chinese cartoons.. I know from experience.

>epic dubs
All of them are old as dirt.

But still pretty good.

Hispanic living in US here. I think young people , especially young people in the 80s,90s can identify because growing up its very "anime". Most schools have uniforms very similar to the anime ones, most kids grow up in one class, the whole "marry your childhood friend" is a very real posibility in latino countries. A lot of cities still have a countryside to go to, etc. There are a lot of mirrored things with Japanese culture to identify with. Looking back at it i personally and those around me had those experiences. If i had stayed in my country (peru) i would have probably married by childhood sweetheart, who by the way was a legit tsundere, people like that exist. She would regularly say things "its not like i like you, you idiot". She even confessed to me but that same year i ended up coming to the US. Such is the life of an immigrant. I dont like to think about it much because she grew up to be this beatifull girl and i grew up to be a lonely weeb with no social skills.

People here have the worst taste.

Everyone around the world has shit taste.

>Hispanic living in US here
you have to go back

Yeah, it's great.

pretty much this
I lived in mexico for 8 years, and can confirm.
The retard of me decided to move to the US when I was in 3rd grade of secundaria because muh land of freedom. I started to watch more anime and manga in HS and realized that I could experience something similar if I had stayed.
>mfw I could have married alicia already, party every weekend, and drink tequila as I go hunting with my family

It's getting really expensive to live with shitty salary, I'm afraid to get robbed on the way home from work and I'm worried all the time about my sister living alone. But at least we have anime.

>the weeabest Latin American
That's brazil, those guys were doing fan subbing and pirating anime since the VHS era.

Sigo esperando la pelicula de Yugioh bros, ojala no le saquen doblaje porque el doblaje original era bastante malo.

Tears in the rain user, mine was Alejandra. I can't go back anyway, it's not the same. I feel like one of those irish immigrants in the early 1900s. Anyway i just have to keep going and hope i find a qt here. My parents tell me economical shit was getting bad in Peru, so who know what would have happened if we stayed over there. Doesn't matter, just memories and what ifs now.

>Implying we didn't do the same too

>Not enjoying "Es hora del d-d-d-duelo"
It's cheesy and really fun. And this comes from a guy who saw the entire show in japanese

>GitS
Are you fucking talking ablut the movie with Scarlet the pig Johansen?

No, original movie.

I'm not saying that wasn't happening here. But much later than Brazil.
Those guys are in contact with japanese culture longer than Tacoland (their geographically position is one of the many reasons behind this). Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is other example of their touch with japanese culture. The early rips can be traced to them.

I'm still planning on going back once I finish college, and get a job. I'll find someone, I guess.

seriously, Spanish dubs are really good. You can feel the actual emotions, compared to monotone English.

I am not saying you don't, but Mexico and Japan have a very strong relationship long time ago too.

Japanese love Lucha Libre a lot too.

What movie theatre?

>But much later than Brazil.

Hardly, Mexico has grown with anime since the early 70s, there was even the point were sailor moon (early 90s) was literally airing a few weeks after it did in Japan. And we have series by the dozens during the late 80s and early 90s

Not me. Im staying here, im gonna build my roots here. There is nothing really for me back home. Maybe ill marry a qt weeb gringa, who knows. But best of luck to you user.

this thread was made not long ago, just STAP man

>having a strong renaissance in Mexico right now.
i'm not surprise about that, nobody is watching the shitty content they broadcast. Only hope they won't be using the dipshit that dub James of Pokemon series, godi hate that son of bitch

>Chads
>not brayans
no man, you got it all wrong

>anime has ALWAYS been a thing in mexico since the 80s/90s
it became popular because back then you had to choose between never ending football games, and incredibly shitty soap operas and a bunch of chinese cartoon that offered something entirely different, many chose the latter.

Mexico had literal clubs where we shared our anime series in Betamax format, way before VHS was the successful standard

No one gets robbed here. How much do you get paid and to do what?

Cinemex.

I guess it's not hard to be emotional when you're a stupid monkey without any higher brain functions.

You are going back, scum. Trump's America has no place for you.

>Mexico and Japan have a very strong relationship long time ago too.
Sure but post world war 2 they were one of the first places to establish new trade routes and business. More Japanese emigrants are found in Brazil than any other country, giving Japanese Brazilians a significant demographic presence in Brazil.

I forgot mine's name. When I came back like 10+ years ago she had some big fat tits. Her brothers hated me so we got in a fight and everything went to shit. When she was a kid she was ugly so I never thought she would turn out to be good looking.

>Hardly, Mexico has grown with anime since the early 70s, there was even the point were sailor moon (early 90s) was literally airing a few weeks after it did in Japan. And we have series by the dozens during the late 80s and early 90s
Being fair anime wasn't the only thing that was being show here, there was a melting pot of every kind of cartoons from japan, usa and the entire continent of europe. Which also happne in Brazil.

>She would regularly say things "its not like i like you, you idiot".

Except Mexico already had commercial and diplomatic relations with Japan since 4 centuries before that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Mexico_relations

Good luck m8. I, fortunately have a place to go back to. Also, I don't want to have mixraced kids, I want them to have a strong-settled root. Two cultures will just cause problems.

go inbreed with your mom, you fat fuck. It's not my fault you're language is shitty

Oh fuck it's the last day today. Time to go by myself like a loser.

There's no denying in the business that existed between México and Japan. But culturally the influence is more predominant in Brazil than in México, where the USA influence is more predominant, once again because of geographically position.
The Japanese influence is undeniable bigger there.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians

yeah, once they go from primaria to secundaria. Women tend to develop a fucking lot. And it's better if it's you're childhood friend. Since she'll most likely go out with you, even marry.
I fucked up real hard

>Those guys are in contact with japanese culture longer than Tacoland (their geographically position is one of the many reasons behind this)

What? Mexico had relations with japan centuries before Brazil, and what about geographical location? Is literally behind a fucking ocean and a huge mass of land

>There's no denying in the business that existed between México and Japan

>But much later than Brazil.
>Those guys are in contact with japanese culture longer than Tacoland

You just did, the argument was about time and history, not about how large the influence is, stop the backpedaling.

Elaborate

What kind of influence did Japanese have in Brazil?

I also saw it all in japanese and spanish and there's only a few good voices in the spanish version, like for example Atem's voice is great but Yugi's voice is horrible.

Yeah looking back at it its crazy how much she fit the tsundere character. I guess people like that do exist.

>because of geographically position

Not getting your argument at all.

Japanese people were literally running form their country, they went through Peru. geography was in fact against them. And they didn't ran to Mexico because in WWII they were enemies.

So they were literally crawling to the asshole of the world like Germans did with Argentina

>Mexico had relations with japan centuries before Brazil,
Technically speaking they were leading with the Spanish government. It wasn't until much later that they started to deal with México as a nation. One of the japanese men that went to negotiate in the colonial era of México has to go directly to Spain.
I'm not backpedaling. My initial stament of Brazil doing stuff before México was related to anime, which can be see a few post above. And then we started to argue about the influence if it was bigger in Brazil or México.
Don't get confused.

Is he the Brazilian version of mechazawa?

Peru also had a shitty jap president, criminals nicknamed Goku or Piccolo, idols like Sulca-san and Tongo-kun. Even "chads" watched DB but I don't think they are into any more recent series like Madoka or Sao. Spics are huge nostalgia fags that bitched harder than Japs when Ash lost the kalos leagues.

>Brazil doing stuff before México was related to anime
Which again, is not the case, Mexico had laser dics and betamax piracy before even moving to vhs anime sharing. We got the anime series at the late 60's even before the color TV existed.

It doesn't really matter, Brazil is a fucking shithole collapsing right now, meanwhile Mexico and Japan relations are getting stronger each day.

Technically speaking the migration of japanese people to Brazil goes back to before WW1

>mexicans
You need to go back.

And For Mexico it goes to before it was even an independent nation, around 1600, even if we take into account the independence we are talking about 1810

They also did. I feel like we are arguing here in circles. The question should be how to confirm which country did it first, besides anecdotes.

>Technically speaking they were leading with the Spanish government. It wasn't until much later that they started to deal with México as a nation

1820, with the first treaty being signed during 1850. Compared to Brazils' 1895

No, YOU go back.

>it's the weebs that'll help unite the world

Lets make this a loli thread
Kill it boys

Kill yourself.

A lot of those were forced workers, a combination of chinese, philippines and japanase.
The history of modern Japanese migration begins near the end of the 19th century just like Brazil.

They are already at Mexico, retard.

This thread should be moved to

Ironically, Mexico was the first country to have treatys with Japan recognizing them as a equal country. So we are their first friendos.
On the other hand, the hues are cool and have good asses, so they like them too.

I love that there is good movies and all, but when the fuck are we going to get Heaven's Feels?

>Heaven's Feels
>Feels

I don't know if this misspelling is intentional or you're the same faggot writing it like that in every "mexican something" anime thread.

Proof? Mexicans in Mexico barely know their own language, so I doubt they know english as well.