American posters need state flags

the us of a is too big. i wanna know what state you're in because it'll give better context of where you're from.

so yeah, mods. do it.

Russia is big as well, and nobody is asking for their subregion flags.

I think American pop culture has consumed everyone. There is nothing really unique about subcultures around the US anymore. Young people everywhere talk with the same old Midwestern accent now.

maybe they should then.

P much. Southron's accents are disappearing.

not the same old midwestern accent

same old western accent. if we all talked like midwesteners then young american millennials would basically sound canadian, which they don't. they sound like californians.

I actually am invested in this thread and thinking of the possibilities of having a good discussion in this thread.

I agree with OP!
I think there will be more benefits to having more flags from the American state be used.

I don't want state flags because everyone will make fun of me for living in Washington :'(

No.

Visit /flag/ on Sup Forums and install the open-sourced regional extension for tampermonkey. They have an easy guide on how to do it, takes 30 seconds.

Great idea, OP, this is what they do on Reddit as well

Best flag checking in.

Arizona’s flag looks like a communist land

Yeah no thanks. My state flag is cool but around 30 of them are just Seals on a blue background

only people that go on reddit know what reddit is like.

Yes, I have talked about this before. We will be able to take over completely with this. The Amerimutt plan is working, so its a good time for this.

pls don't mark me forever

Best state flag, Worst state for politics

I'm currently in Bristol TN, but I was born in DC, and raised in maryland.

Protip: "How to crab" isn't a stupid question at all.

Fucking jean company brand logos

Oh fuck off faggot there are reddit screencaps posted here all the time and they have their state flags next to their names in political subreddits. I don't even have a dog in this fight I'm just shilling /flag/ in flag-related thread, but even I have to call you out on that mate.

Same with provinces here especially since this "country" is close to Balkanization anyway

Because Russia has similar political opinions across the country. US and Canada not so much
Canada too doesn't have the sense of unity that even the US does. People fly their province flag more than the federal flag with the leaf

I must have remembered wrong, it's referred to as General English, however it does derive from the Midwest.

No please dont do this Sup Forums, I'll be forever bullied on Sup Forums for blue state flag.

>Reddit does it, so it must be bad
you can also reply to people's posts on reddit. should we get rid of replying to posts on Sup Forums as well? faggot

would only create a barrier between American and international posters

transgender from new york city inb4

something something taxes something something minorities something something muh guns - upstate retard

+1
upvoted

i'm an nyc user as well.

i have no idea why some people refer to this as the "greatest city". it's a shithole

My Massachusetts flag would brand me like a scarlet leaf.

Whatever I will get to shit on California without all of the 'lol flyover' retards

id rather live in the south if only there was no niggers. its FUCKING 10 degrees outside. hell even the pacific northwest would be fine at least theres less minorities there.

Russia has huge swaths of land populated by mongols and uzbeks.

Master race reporting in.

Missouri fag reporting in. Feels comfy living in the best region of the states. Cruz country, Gods country.

I guarantee you
You’d see that California and Texas has the most shit posters and liberals here.
You should be happy there are no state flags.

It's cold, but I actually like the cold. I wanna move to Pittsburgh or something after I'm done with school. I'm tired of this godforsaken city.

Seconded
t. best state

> remove choosing your own flag; geography only
> have US state flags
> exposes where the shills are from

I can get behind this

Pennsylvannisch Amerikaner here. It's cold as shit here right now. I'd move down south if it wasn't for all the coal burning race mixers and beaners.

Most Americans don't know what their state flag is, except for Texans, Commiefornians, and Weedland.

I approve of this idea, if only for the shitposting potential.

tfw not live in portland where its all hipster n shit

but then again the homeless situation is pretty bad there.

Come to cajun country. South of i10
You will not understand us

Cool flag Ahmed. Want to bring it to the Whitehouse?

I'm going to get made fun, aren't I?

I'm from PA :)

Your French speaking portion of the country still continues to repeatedly secede from Canada. Fucking French fries think they can manage the country better.

I don't need non-Maryland people wasting their posts complaining and shitposting about flagwars.
Especially when they are so obviously inferior.

All of us are. That's the beauty of it. Are you from Virginia? You're a perma-virgin. Georgia? Peachposter. The possibilities are endless.

What county user?

i'm down with it. remove memeflags as well, they're used almost exclusively to shill these days

You know what I actually will. I've always wanted to meet a coon ass, at least before the zog starts making you guys start sounding like Anderson Cooper.

But what if you're an Oregonian who identifies as Californian

What if a friend of mine is from Illinois?

move.

I miss my Texan flag

Maryland flag #1

If your state "flag" is just blue with some shit in the middle you don't have a flag and don't have austerity. You only have a seal and flagfags laugh at you constantly.

HERE HERE!

most of the non-seal flags look retarded af tho

Best state motto coming through.

"Ad Astra per Aspera" or "To the Stars through Difficulties"

CALIFORNIA GO HOME

not an argument sealfag.

Best state reporting in

Maryland has best flag but possibly worst motto.
>Manly deeds, womanly words.

oof

>his flyover is so boring he cares about flag
I’d rather have history and distinguishment than some shitflag.
t. East Coast

Its all good. We know the motto is weaksauce and still stringently insist we are the best state just out of chad mentality.
Bordering DC on 3 sides and knowing how it affected the Civil War also gives us a power trip.

Make some kinda joke about Chicago?

They already have state flags for Sup Forums. Some user made an addon for firefox and i think chrome, and they've been using it on Sup Forums and /flag/ for almost 2 years now. The only problem is that you can choose which state, so you can LARP as a Californian or North Dakotan and it kinda ruins the fun.

Original 13 here.
first thing on my list for improving my state.
> Kill ALL Drug dealers especially Heroin

Wow those are some womanly words you got there user, hopefully you back it up with manly deeds.

State doesn't mean shit for political opinion kid. Its better broken down by intellectual cities and retarded hick towns

Alaska here. Big, far away, low population so less fuckheads, fantastic nature and an awesome flag. Everyone else can stay the fuck out

May different zones, Texas should have it's own flag. I truly wonder how many other anons here are from Texas.

Holy shit! That is an insanely bad motto.

Texas reporting in
Only state to pledge to the federal AND state flag in school.
GOD BLESS THE REPUBLIC AND TEXAS

>i wanna know what state you're in because it'll give better context of where you're from.

Honestly I don't see why not

:(

Maybe, but they all look orders of magnitude better than every seal flag. Also, Texas, Alabama, New Mexico, Alaska and South Carolina are aesthetic enough to make up for all the others.

Texas isnt the South, West or South West. We need our own flag.

We don't need two Georgian flags

The last thing I want is to be associated with Chicago. It's sad that Illinois would be an amazing state if Chicago was somebody else's burden.

I feel embarrassed that they say they belong to the Union with something like that. Maryland independence when?

>retarded hick towns
The fuck are you thinking, user?

Houston Heights here.

>texas needs its own flag
yeah user great idea, maybe you should design one because Texas doesn't already have a flag

It's time to come home.

Hear hear!

true

It's an accent from Iowa. Iowans don't sound like Canadians.
Canadian sounding Americans are in the upper peninsula of Michigan, northern Wisconsin and northern Minnesota. They are remote with small populations.

Nice Muslim moon.

>>texas needs its own flag
>yeah user great idea, maybe you should design one because Texas doesn't already have a flag

Yeah, I'm aware we have our own flag you giant fuckwit. We need to have it added to the list even if no other state does.

Sorry Vietnam, that goes to Colorado or California.

But then people will think you're Chile.

>Canadian sounding Americans

>oh ya fookin shot me eh! sorry to waste your bullet

Pee Dee area reporting in.