Someone redpill me on SerpentZA. Is this guy based or not?

Someone redpill me on SerpentZA. Is this guy based or not?

Here's a quick rundown for you faggots who don't know who this asshole is.

>Marries a Chinese doctor
>Dicks her all night long
>Lives a perpetual holiday during the day
>Literally makes a living just off youtube
>Restaurants, travelling, motorcycles
>Fancy food and beer
>Meets up with other travellers too
>Balls of steel when shtf

He's not explicitly political, but much of his undertones are clearly racist. He's obsessed with asian women and obviously despises blacks. He often seems trashy though. What do you think?

Here's a video if you need even more information:
youtube.com/watch?v=OXm6vpdj5Co

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPin_aXY1JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saw one of his vids once. he really likes trashing china and pretending hes a brit despite being south african

Good he got out of South Africa, its obvious this cracker is a apartheid fuckboi. Asia getting woke quick and they are soon gonna burn his ass too. No where to run whitey.

>pretending hes a brit
lol no
or does wearing a suit = pretending to be a brit

>based
Why do non niggers speak like this?

i use to watch him before he got big he use to be married to a chick from hong kong but she hated living in china so they broke up

he also use to live in South Africa before he moved to china

also when he hit around 50k subs on youtube he changed and became a youtube cookie cutter

doesnt seem like a guy you can trust
the only reason i know of this fagot is thanks to the dude from strange parts

>obviously despises blacks
He grew up in south africa. That pretty well explains everything. Yes he has balls of steel. He walked away from getting beat on by 20 chinks because he wouldn't pay the equivalent of $30 for his friend's rub'n'tug

He lives in China though and I'd rather live in Compton than China. At least my water would be clean to drink there.

China ain't USA and there's nothing even remotely fun to do there besides hookers. Chinese people are amongst the most boring people in the world.

Seems like one of those white guy losers that couldn't get any white women, so he had to resort to going to asia to find someone with a white fetish.......these incels are so pathetic lol.

i guess he re married and got a doctor wife cause his job use to be going to chinese hospitals and giving advice to chinese people being sent overseas

but i havent watched him in ages when i found him he had 5k subs and like i said when he got 50k subs he changed and i stopped watching him

>Like trashing China

Disgusting bugman Chink spotted. I love how assblasted you get when he says one bad things after saying 10 good things about China. Go back to where you came from, chinaman.

no, it was a vid in which he talked about how easy getting chinese pussy was for a white guy in china and some bystanders confronted him. he pretended to be british when they asked where he was from

>someone with a white fetish

You don't realize that all Chinese women have a white fetish and the men have an inferiority complex. The university students often complain about not having blue or green eyes and not having any other hair color than black.

There's literally nothing "based" about miscegenation.
This man is a race-traitor plain and simple.

I don't get why chinks get so angry at him. He sugarcoats a lot of problems in Chinese society and overall paints a decent light on it. He probably hates blacks because any non-black who lives around them for more than 1 month does, especially since he is from South Africa.

That sentiment isn't as wide spread and people are waking up to all the white worship. Alot of white foreigners are getting exposed as being sexual predators. The days of me love you long time is gone cracker. Stop acting like your shit don't stink, you absolute waste of space.

>All Chinese

Travel to asia and watch them laugh at your fat ass.

Exactly. He is being as gentle as possible and is constantly trying to walk on eggshells.

Chinks are sensitive little snowflakes when it comes to their country and keeping face.

he seems like an oldschool Boer, that got sick of political correctness in RSA. Is it good or bad, judge for yourself
Personally, I enjoy his vids. It's interesting to get to know how drones live.

The Chinese adulate Whites. This is more accentuated in places where people don't encounter Whites as much, but they nevertheless still suffer from an inferiority complex, and look up to Whites as the aesthetic ideal. As you probably know, there is a whole market in China for White men who get paid just to stand around and look cool for things like official functions and business events.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPin_aXY1JM

He's a dumb nigger probably James Okore Luwaku buying prostitutes in Denmark. If anything it's easier for whites in China lately thanks to their new obsession with their international position. As you said whites literally get paid just to be there and represent companies to make them look more "international." If you're Turkish/Arab you could probably get those kind of jobs as well.

>Travel to Asia and watch them laugh at your fat ass

I already have, Dansk djævel. I've lived and studied there in Ningbo for a year. The stereotypes are 1:1 exactly. Sure, you will find an old grumpy grandpa that hates foreigner here and there, but that's the exception not the rule. I tried the Chinese Tinder called TanTan and I got over 180 matches in a week alone. Unlike Tinder, TanTan tells you who likes you without you having to like them back.

Also, I don't think anything makes you feel better about yourself than going to China for a while as a white man because you will be getting compliments left, right and center. However, it does get very annoying to have people take your picture all the time and sharing it with their friends on WeChat.

Like seriously, sometimes you will just find out that some Chink took your picture and put your white face on a billboard without asking you.

Stfu and live the reality before you talk shit you dumb fucking D*ne.

Kek. That's good

T. Madbutt Chink

well thats 1 small part of one video then

>a loser that had to go to china to get laid
>married a drunk not to be expelled
>has to play the cuckhold part with his new wife not to be expelled
>she only his interested in the marrying a western faggot status
>literally lies about his occupation
>spergs about being caught lying
>acts like a true autist

based? dude is the typical "going to asia to get laid loser"

Feels like a Tim Pool in China channel, dunno why

>The Chinese worship white

No they don't and there are literally videos coming out of white guys getting their ass beat by some chinese guys, for trying to rape a girl. Even more video's speaking out against sex tourist - Mostly white men btw. Also white men getting hired for being white is a dying small scam business. Nice to know you literally take pride in a scam busines.....look at you reaching for air cracker.

He's not Dane, just your typical Nigger sex tourist who has to pay for used up white blondes to fuck him in Copenhagen then criticizes whites who actually make a decent living and are naturally able to get partners in Asia.

Why trashy? I've never not seen him in suit. I quite like his channel. The Chinese internets Alt-Right equivalent hates this guy though.

>racemix with chink
>based

Idc about your shitty experince, you trashy incel. There are literally a thousand of white english speaking teachers going with dreams of making it - and coming back understanding being white was not gonna help them out with anything. English Teachers in China get a shit pay.

Your fat incel ass probably swiped on 10.000 girls in one day. All diffrent races get taken pictures off, you daft cunt.

LMAOOO at your acne ridden face on a billboard....Cracker please.

who hurt you

Look at all of these butthurt changs and their coping. You shit up and exploit the weakness of other countries and have the nerve to bitch about a couple sexpats.

Hypocrite crybabies

I like it how he talks shit about post-apartheid SA every now and then

he says he's british because chinese can't understand that there are white people in africa.

What do you know about Copenhagen?
You are a uncultured fat american pig. Yelling about white genocide in a black country.
Please do me a favor and fucking shoot yourself in the face.

>Naturally able

lol, yeah a mentally ill girl who is obessed with white guys is something every cracker should strive for. fuck personality and ethics. Being white is all you need.....fuck you are pathetic garbage.

Probably because the Chinese have a high opinion of the British, and aren't conscious of South Africa at all.

He hates his life. He's been in China so long he's almost lost the will to live. The only reason he's there is because he can be. He's talked at length about feeling to much safer than in his native South Africa. White South Africans that aren't rich have a very hard time getting out of South Africa on anything other than a tourist visa. The 2 big White groups have Dutch and British ancestry. The Dutch having been there longer. Neither country will allow repatriation of these Whites.

He has a terrifying story of 2 female members of his family being tied up and put in the trunk of their car by home invaders. They were going to be taken to a secondary location but his father returned home and was able chaise them off. I feel horrible for White South Africans.

We all see through his facade and bullshit. But I don't hate the guy, I enjoy his videos, i just doubt I could be friends with him.

Something about him is really off, especially when he is with or talking about women, it just creeps me. He also comes off as insincere, arrogant and a bit dickish, but not in an alpha kind of way, in a really unlikable way, especially when he's talking about himself and his life.

I like him when he is talking about things I have no understanding of like explaining Chinese cultural practices, laws, current events, places and other chinese phenomenon. Everything else rubs me the wrong way.

Not American but thanks. Fucking idiot, back to your prostitutes and shitty miserable weather nigger.

He said years ago that whenever he told people he was from South Africa when he first moved to China people would ask why he wasn't black.

You have some deep seated white envy issues. What's wrong Mustafa? Are you hideously deformed because your parents are brother and sister? Are the only wome that will fuck you with a bag over your head the nastiest crack whores?

I would feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve it.

BUmping for interest, and general SA discussion.