What do we do about these tobacco shills that are spreading disinfo about smoking?

What do we do about these tobacco shills that are spreading disinfo about smoking?

leave others to their dumb choices instead of trying to have a say in what everyone else does?

Ignore/insult them for being scum.

Stonerfags are second on the day of the rope.

>Smoking this plant is toxic and will give you cancer!
>Smoking this other one will cure cancer!

let them die of cancer.

>implying you are not the actual shill
>"just think of the CHILDREN!"

How much reddit karma you got?

Stop worrying about others. Also, stop smoking dick, faggot.

what's next OP? Ban booze? Ban the N word? Ban anti-semitism? Ban Sup Forums?
gtfo

none
go the fuck back nigger

>tobacco shills

What is this, 1980's Sup Forums?

Why does it bother you so much? My body my choice, right? Nobody likes an anal retentive control-freak faggot who polices what others spend their money on. Do you not have a life of your own to be living or do you just like having a false sense of authority over strangers because it's the only time you feel like a big guy? Tight jeans and rigorous anal sex aren't good for your health but you don't see me walking up and passive aggressively coughing in your face.

It doesn't really bother me per say but I'm actually seeing people push that smoking isn't unhealtthy in seemingly unrelated threads.

>What do we do about these tobacco shills that are spreading disinfo about smoking?

Find out precisely WHY they are spreading the disinfo, and counter their plan, if it is evil.

Everything is probably unhealthy if you do it enough. Who cares? Why does everyone need to want to live as long as you do? Plenty of bad shit is promoted as healthy in the mainstream make threads about that. Anti-tobacco propaganda was a successful social engineering effort they even use it on Trump supporters now.

>per say

Liberals hate tobacco. They want to nanny state everything and demonize all male behavior. Maybe you think it would be best if boomer moms were making all our decisions for us.

>tfw you remember when they unironically invented safe cigarettes, but they couldn't market them as being safe because then they would have to admit the previous cigarettes were dangerous and that would cause huge amounts of lawsuits so they continue to play dumb

Believe it or not asbestos companies do the same thing. They haven't came up with safe asbestos, they just deny it's dangerous so they aren't hit with lawsuits. It's a bizarre scenario.

I need this gun template

>To be fair

find them, hunt them down to their place of residence, skin their legs, hang them upside down from a tree in their front yard with dick cigarettes drawn on their face

any of them mouths off stab them and fuck the knife hole

>Nobody likes an anal retentive control-freak faggot who polices what others spend their money on
thats true but thats not how it is in America, stop doing shit or I'll tax you

Burning plant matter regardless of toxicity is bad for your lungs. However if you're gonna say marijuana is just as bad as tobacco, and doesn't have medical uses, you're very wrong.

Yup. Anti smoker liberal fags were my first mob mentality redpill. I've smoked for years and never told my dentist and everytime I go in he tells me I have the whitest teeth and healthiest gums he's ever seen. Never told my doctor and they always tell me I'm in great health. I run marathons for Christ sakes. I used to get strep throat constantly as a kid but when I started smoking I never got it again I haven't even had so much as a cold in 9 years. It's also a great stress reducer so I have low blood pressure. Sure it's all anecdotal but I can say from firsthand experience that it's only ever improved my health and it makes the left mad even fucking better