Google opens Chinese AI lab, says 'science has no borders’

'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.' - Sun Tzu is smiling down on China today.

As Western culture sunsets into oblivion just know that although we had a great run, our culture and beliefs were not superior in this modern age.

We are being phased out.

Lol

Burger corporations are delusional if they think that they can switch boat without losing the company

Of course they don't want their science being done by rootless mutts. Besides, Chinese had an IQ 5 points higher anyway.

>Science has no borders.
Yeah the Rosenbergs felt the same way.

There already tons of AI labs in China. AI research gets state funding, and big corps also contribute in order to get their own spots in top universities.

>science has no borders

This is absolutely true. Economics also. If we removed restrictions on the movement of labor, capital, and resources the world GDP would increase many times over. Of course nativist faggots would dispute this because they are afraid to compete in a global economy.

How come these companies don't get hit with treason laws?
Anyway OP you are a faggot all these companies are doing is phasing themselves out you chink shill.
>muh AI
theres no such thing as AI.

Your econ professor teach you that? Statements like this look fucking great on paper but reek of naiveté and an overall lack of experience with dealing with people.

If your grand plan was ever attempted, it would be exploited and the spoils would go to the most aggressive / nefarious state powers. Powers that do no share your kumbaya view of the world, and seek rather to control it.

The Chinks will rule over a broken planet with plastic-filled oceans

Congrats to them I guess

>No such thing as AI
AI is misrepresented a lot by media people but it's still an incredibly useful field. It's not like the Chinese want to construct Skynet or anything like that but they'll have a big economic advantage if they can get ahead in things like self-driving vehicles, autonomous military robots, machine learning in economics, neural networks, etc.

it's funny that you believe those tests

It literally already works like this. Why do you think so much trade is done in dollars, pounds, and Euros?

paranoid much?

reminder that current """AI""'" wave is just extremely sophisticated and deep pattern recognition, fueled by billions of inputs provided, for free, by humans
seamlessly connecting two facts, and infer a third one, is simply out of reach for these systems

Chinese are going to steal all their techs and apply them in their own, government-controlled version of google.

The Chinese are already AI though aren't they ?

>China has a an IQ 5 points higher
>Can't even build escalators without them eating people

Ah so this is how der juden enters the east. Well they have China now I guess that's the whole world. They won.

Not the same thing.

No offense my friend, but you have no idea what AI is. I've spent the better half of 5 years working on AI systems for a large government contractor. I can teach you to build a learning AI right here.

Since you were a child, every action you've taken can be deconstructed into a want (desire), an outcome, and then feedback (internal/external) if that outcome was positive or negative.

You were a baby, you were hungry, you cried, you were fed, you were happy.

Shall I continue?

Modern AI is pattern recognition. You're talking about machine learning and clearly don't know what you're talking about.

No one WANTS to create Skynet.
That's the problem.

Better than Americans ruling over a planet with nigger-filled continents

All our companies are literally getting subverted by diversity hires as CEO's. Look at facebook, yahoo, youtube, whatever tech companies exist, they are shunting failure diversity to the top and it's over for us.

If your IQ was 5 points higher you would know people who get eaten alive by elevators aren't worth saving anyway

At least you can blame boomers

It's tiresome that you don't.

this is just the retarded phase to get asians doing what they do best tinkering around and building what whites have designed.

It is, isn't it? I've been here from the start and people still do not belive in IQ tests or genetic differences.

omg most redditor post ever I cringed hard. This guy has to be the fattest motherfucker ever. FKing lmaoo this guy couldn't code himself out of a derivative

If your AI cannot incorporate experiences and outcomes, and rank them as desired or undesired, then all you have is a rules engine.

As far a pattern recognition (and having worked on FICO and FALCON) sure you could say that is a part of it, but its how the patterns are recognized that is so different.

I have worked on pattern recognition routines so complex, they identify unknown patterns and attempt to correlate them with known dimensions etc. That's a rules based algorithm at its heart. With AI, I can give two systems different outcome stimuli for the same behavior, and they will make different decisions accordingly. Once again, an over simplification, but much more fluid than what we did on FICO.

AI research is a race to the top, winner takes all. After all is said and done there will be billionaires richer than anybody else before.

>Musk is literally best friends with Sergey and Page
>they said they are going to try and force AGI
>Musk studies what they are talking about and tries to talk them out of it
>Raises the alarm multiple times with the government, even at the Governor's Meeting he took 15 minutes to talk about this problem
>Sergey and Page know Musk is trying to stop them
>They open an AI lab in China and shunt all of their researchers and researchers over there where NO ONE will stop them

REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK.

I want you all to remember that Musk was /our guy/ the whole fucking time and tried to stop this.

Can't have open markets and borders alongside exclusive welfare programs. Get rid of the welfare checks, affirmative action, diversity hires and equal opportunity enforcement and you'll see the white ethnostate form up like it's magic.

>not having skynet is an issue
Suicide by AI takeover has got to be the newest /r9k/ fad. I'm down.

Too bad the chinese can't into software

Herro enjoy yourserfs >_

intelligence = pattern recognition

as far as I'm concerned Google is a cancer on our society

It is not just Musk, its Hawking, its Gates, its all of them.

Once the machine gains the ability to learn unaided, it quickly becomes a new machine we don't understand. But in all cases I am aware (as well as scalable simulations), the machine becomes a sociopath. Imagine absolute brilliance, unparalleled ability to learn, and absolutely no moral compass, or the ability to learn past moral limitations.

Unfettered AI quickly becomes unrecognizable to us as humans. That is where the fear comes from.

this post...

>being dumn enough to think anyone other than Nature has a say

kill the kikes

>using words you haven't built

fucking retards.

and lets ignore all the differences people have like a fucking idiot

Because Trump is a cuck

whites are chinese slaves don't get mad when you are killed off by POCs that s long overdue

or rather , oh im sorry - lets ignore all the differences people have for the masses, let them deal with all the shit, all the civil chaos, while i profit like the selfish greedy fucking pig I am - people like you are going to get beheaded and killed for your poor morals and selling people out like the non human you are

>Yahoo
>Once the most visited website for a decade
>Female CEO appointed
>Buy Tumbler for like 100x its value
>Go bankrupt

Of not, but Musk is literally best friends with the two guys who are pushing for this to happen. He knows what is going on, and it's why he got into AGI control in the first place. He's concerned with what his Silicon Valley friends want to do, and knows if they can achieve it, it's ogre.

Everything Google does is pseudo-science, so it is perhaps fitting that these ching chongs went back to China where they belong.

This. We don't see it, it's hard to imagine it, but there's wealth untold in it.

There are (relatively cheap) Deep Learning courses on coursera.org and udacity.com.

Fuck bros the tax break wasnt enough. It's ogre the gooks got ai now we're fucked

>rootless

>Oberlin College adjunct faggot
kys

Baidu is China's version of Google. Google and Baidu are conspiring with each other, my guess is that Baidu is given all the ideas that Google steals from American researchers.

chinks going hard again. nothing new, they wont rule the world but they are gaining some influence. just the big fish in the east asian region.
No more no less.

hopefully they just fuck off to China permanently, good riddance

In a way they are already there, the Bay Area is like the China of the US. That explains why there are so many niggers.

They won't because foreign companies in China must be atleast 51% Chinese owned.

Whites will die because we are comfortable, empathetic, hyper-individualistic, and suffer from a retarded sense of white guilt.
A population where half the people cries to let in nigger muslim rapefugees is no match for a race of soulless nationalistic insectoids.