youtu.be/nwJiBWn3X_Q
>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/12/the-big-list-of-tax-cut-payoffs/
twitter.com/PressSec/status/946226966537089025
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-28/cnbc-director-arrested-spying-18-year-old-nanny-bathroom-cam-0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

SHADILY

PRAISE KEK

I know its not popular to say it but americans and canadians are in debt to their knees, the markets are grossly overvalued because of the fed going crazy with QE, it's all going to come crashing down very soon. Trump or no Trump it makes no real diffrence on the end result, the fundamentals haven't changed. You guys should sell stocks, buy gold and save up money, it will get ugly soon

Can someone give me a quick run down on the tax situation?

Oh no!

Why you do this???

Do what?

>got gf pregnant so i'm getting married
will you be my best man? drumpfies.

I'd throw him over the wall

>You guys should sell stocks, buy gold
I taught you well, son.

WAT LEPPO?????????

Oh dear.

>We can't get rid of the slaves! The economy will collapse!
>t. nigger
You can't make this shit up

The one in A.

>lowering taxes will make the rich richer!
>he's only doing it for himself!

I meant on how it works and cuts taxes but this is helpful too

>dat lewd nico
Dear god

>when dat propaganda meant for others backfires

>Across the board cuts for everyone
>If you live in like California or NY and have an expensive house you're fucked, but pretty much everyone else won
>Corporate rates slashed all the way down to 21% which is leading to higher wages, bonuses, and increased investment
>These lower corporate rates will likely bring lots of biz in from overseas too
>Mid class cut sunsets in like 5-10 years or some shit, which is what liberals consistently point out when trying to criticize the bill
>That sunset will never actually happen, it's only in place to meet budget rules
>The mid class sunset will either be extended or the tax code will be re-negotiated before the sunset ever hits
>If it doesn't lead to a lot of growth it's going to add a lot of $ to our deficit unless we slash spending elsewhere
>Repubs are confident that the growth will be more than enough and it'll actually eat away at our current deficit

>>got gf pregnant so i'm getting married
i'm not sure that's the correct order of events

Don't worry guys!!! I got a great idea!!!! I'm going to hold Nazi rallies in all of the contested states in 2018!!! It will really help our cause!!!!

If you really are convinced of that, investing in lead and brass are probably a better idea.

THIS IS DRUMPFS AMERICA

>dozens
LMAO

>16 Arab teens blow out their assholes standing up to ZOG

As if the media couldn’t get anymore ridiculous

Isn’t this an old article

I love it when this gets posted every single thread.

AAAAHHHHHHHH IT'S LIKE NUREMBURG

I sticky dicky in wussy pussy got em all preggy weggy because of the jooze booze

>>That sunset will never actually happen, it's only in place to meet budget rules
We can just add making them permanent to the budget since the budget needs 60 votes anyways and it's got bipartisan support.

Not everyone's in at the same time desu

There's actually a ton more than just these now. Even the list I'm linking is old.

wnd.com/2017/12/the-big-list-of-tax-cut-payoffs/

The Tax Plan doesn't help me at all, why should I be happy? On the surface, it only gets me an extra $3 per pay check, and my employer is getting a break but they are more likely to pocket the money or put it into the yearly renovation of the office area. I know it wasn't designed to benefit me, but man...Why should I be glad?

That's like, 24-96 people, dude. The Israel military is in deep trouble now.

Yes, Bernie kinda put the Democrats in a bad place when he went on CNN and said they should be permanent. Now the Repubs can make them vote on it.

It's not perfect but the bible's cool with sex before marriage as long as you DO marry the chick.

wtf I love polls now

when you do the symbol with both hands it means white power, okay. reaffirming your belief in white supremacy
also checked

>Why should I be glad that the economy is doing well and great things are happening for people everywhere who are worth a damn
Well I don't know, idiot.

>no wall yet
>Glompf shilling for DACA replacement
>niggers still exist and have taken over the Internet
>2nd Amendment is being used to holocaust hot traps
I want to end it all.

>You Goys should sell stocks, buy (our)gold and save up money, it will get ugly soon.
Fixed it for you.
Btw, what DON'T you sell?

Won't they go to prison?

nd Amendment is being used to holocaust hot traps
Wat

In a few months we'll all file our taxes. Watch that approval rate jump 10%. None of my dumb millennial co-workers even fully believe they'd be taxed less money. One girl didnt even know it was possible for the government to lower taxes.

Non-political take it elsewhere

NO FUN ALLOWED

WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME WAT LEPPO IS??

N-NO THE GREEDY EXECUTIVES AND BILLIONAIRES WILL KEEP ALL OF THE GAINS FOR THEMSELVES THE TAX C-CUTS DO NOTHING FOR AVERAGE AMERICANS!!!!!!

Traps are gay.

>americans are in debt to their knees
they have been paying off debt for like 10 years since the 08 crash and then obummers stagnant economy

Well we all know the (((polls))) are rigged, but if they're finally giving President Trump props, I'll take it !

i just did, bought 50k of gold today after a good run in the market, but unlike you I'm smart to get out ahead.

Sarah was shooting traps, fuck that.

twitter.com/PressSec/status/946226966537089025

No

The white genocide professor is out at Drexel

The tax reform isn't retroactive though, is it? Doesn't it apply for new year starting Monday? Was just reading how tax tables aren't ready for employers yet, so won't notice bump in paycheck until February at the earliest

>the prices and taxes are going up

>very few companies give pennies to their employees

>"THANK YOU DADDY DRUMPF!"

you people have to be pay shills,theres no way normal people are this blind

Sarah is best girl and yes liking Hideri is gay

Come here user

Correct. Tax plan affects fiscal year 2018, not 2017

Hideri is a straight male

Huwhite pregnancy and marriage is political desu

Yea

Did the tax bill remove the healthcare """"""""""tax penalty"""""""""" or was that gone already. It's hard to keep up when you're illiterate. Also if so, is it still in effect for the 2017 tax year?

Anyone else regret supporting Trump? He's divided the nation, made the GOP unelectable, and embarrassed the United States on the world stage. We need a new candidate in 2020.

If the civil war ever happens and I find out anyone of you degenerate faggot lovers are in my unit, I will literally fucking crucify you and then burn your corpse, as your flesh isn't even worthy of the worms.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-28/cnbc-director-arrested-spying-18-year-old-nanny-bathroom-cam-0
>Dan Switzen, 44, was arrested and charged with unlawful surveillance by Pleasantville NY police after his 18-year-old au pair and her two friends, also 18, discovered a hidden camera inside of a tissue box in her bathroom on November 13, according to authorities.

>Notorious extremists
I fucking love this timeline

You people don't need homes. Your people have survived fine in huts for 10,000 or more years. Your people were brought here and when given the chance, your people refused to leave. They refused to leave because they knew what my people built here was the best thing in the world. You want to leech of of our society and do nothing to contribute to it. You do not deserve a home. You do not get to run around and kill each other and then demand money so you can lay in bed all day eating watermelon when some offers you a job.

>Did the tax bill remove the healthcare """"""""""tax penalty"""""""""" or was that gone already. It's hard to keep up when you're illiterate. Also if so, is it still in effect for the 2017 tax year?
Yes

how is it tax reform when its going up thats called a tax hike

Ratojutsu at its finest.

The Median age for a male Ashkenazi Jew is 45. 65 for a Female Ashkenazi Jew. Quite funny really. Almost every Jew under 35 left in the US is either a journalist or verified on Twitter.

Could Trump or Sessions shut down the SPLC?

Please stop

Have you gotten your back order notice for your President Donald J. Trump official portrait yet?

Im not too into it yet. For now Kaho-san is my favorite

Keep it up, /ptg/ and Trump.
People around the world are counting on you.

This does more to boost my confidence in the economy than a dozen Ron Paul-tier doomsayers can sap it. Krugman is the economic equivalent of Nate Silver

>kAho
>favorite girl

YAAAAAAS

He doesn't have authority to dismantle political organizations with no criminal cause.

>tfw not a qt farmboy strong trap with a doujin writing girlfriend

Whats wrong with her

I wish he would just go away.

Morris Dees is dirty AF. Investigate him and I'm sure you would find some crimes.

I LOVE TRUMP AND THE POSTER BELOW IS THE NEXT ONE GOING TO BE MARRIED. CONGRATULATE THEM.

Yes to both?

Geee.. uhm..thanks.

Krugman is the personification of "Always do the opposite of what Jews say"

She's not Mafuyu.

why even live

I had an ex gf in highs chool who ran away from home when I broke up with her and came to my house refusing to leave. Freaked out that my parents would wake up I told her it's alright lets go for a drive and talk it out. I of course was driving her back home... When she realized this she jumped out of my car when I was doing like 50 mph and broke her ankle.

She took that loss better than Roy Moore is taking this one.

Congrats you retard

>One girl didnt even know it was possible for the government to lower taxes.

Love that song Stupid Girl by Cold