Sweetie BTFO of Trump

Damn that girl's tough.

twitter.com/bessbell/status/946144957949022208

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-islamic-state/less-than-1000-is-fighters-remain-in-iraq-and-syria-coalition-says-idUSKBN1EL0QT?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tough like? I think you meant chewy

ISIS is pretty much defeated right now, though.

That's the funny part.

The plan was to sit back and let Russia handle all the hard work, and then when ISIS is defeated (which they pretty much are) swoop in and take the credit

Oh sorry my friend, I'm dumb sometimes.

ISIS is shit canned.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-islamic-state/less-than-1000-is-fighters-remain-in-iraq-and-syria-coalition-says-idUSKBN1EL0QT?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

ISIS was basically defeated when the Syrian Army ass fucked them at Deir Ezzor

You idiots always twisting up the POTUS’s word.

He gave generals 30 days to COME UP WITH A PLAN. Not 30 days to defeat ISIS.

Fuckin idiots.

ISIS never existed

Trump would probably have an easier time defeating ISIS if Bess's friends over in Israel weren't fucking giving them medical treatment

I'm starting to think Bess doesn't really want ISIS gone...

Screencap this right now. This is what liberals will be saying in a couple months when ISIS is wiped out. They're already doing this with Sanctuary Cities, claiming they don't exist.

They've lost 98% of the territory they've conquered lol. Does sweetie read the news?

Not as long as Mossad exists

jej

Anyone got that image of the battle where russia killed about 2000 of them over the course of an hour or so after they left a small platoon of guys as bait?

Only a pedantic retard would assume otherwise, which explains every leftist and their retard opinion on the matter.