Can't argue with those numbers

Valvrave

It's not rape if that's what you're looking for you horndog

KEK

Boku no Valrave

kill yourselves

Out, Sup Forumsermin.

Idiot. It's clearly Valvrave: Rondo of Angel and Dragon

I'm not sure if I should laugh at you, or be disappointed in you. Nobody tell this user what he did wrong.

It was just a cavity search she's such a baby. Here in Clapistan we have to go though this every day.

the greatest MC of all time

That filename seems redundant when it comes to her

Do you have to get cavity searched from someone wearing a medieval gauntlet?

>the future of social media

Why is she so cross?

wasn't it sterilization? good forbid they allow Norma bitches to breed.

Didn't you hear? Enlightened Frenchmen altered the time stream.

Its called a cavity search. They don't always do it when you are put in jail, but from time to time it is necessary. In the hime's case it was definitely a necessity.

It was an honest and standard cavity search like they do in all prisons, while also being a little bit of a dominance thing.

There has been a huge influx of Ange threads lately, whats up?

Why would you sterilize someone right before you kill them?

Breeding is definitely a key issue on Lesbian Prison Island.

No

I suspect a lot of people watched it thanks to the new Super Robot Wars

Because her life is terrible.

this pic was literally the reason why I watched cross ange and it turned out to be utter shit

kinda reminds me of mai hime which was pretty bad too. but not even mai hime fucked things up anywhere near as badly as cross ange. they had a promising concept full of potential and what they did is shit all over it with retarded characters, an incompetent idiot as villain, some of the worst forced romance I have ever seen and retarded plot twists. then drenched it all in so many bad cliches that even the few good things were covered in shit

such a shame really

wrong

Ange is pretty much a trashy copy of pic related, a truly good MC

I don't know what you were expecting, watching cross ange because of a picture like that.

a military drama instead of a retarded shitfest

there aren't enough military dramas

it's called "Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons"

never watched this crap:

Was she raped? Was it hinted she was raped?
or what?
anons be friendly , it could depends my watching it next decade or not!

why not just read the fucking thread?

Why should i waste my time with that?
don't go around giving useless (You) for fuck sake!

have another one.

She was just an unwilling sperm recipient. Nothing more.

It was explicit offscreen implied lesbian prison rape and the person who does it is eventually revealed as a whore who was seduced by a man that seduces half the cast with magical science dragon powers and just his regular dick(including ange).

he only gets the tip in with ange.

george carlin was a genius.

I don't get it.

>Sup Forums.jpg

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo

Poor Salia

Matsutake Mushroom.

Only men can rape, don't be a retard.

She got cavity searched with a literal iron fist

Salia won.

Cross Ange Second season when?

>My boyfriend, who got wounded earlier, is being held down and molested by a bunch of dragon sluts?
>It's obviously his fault, time to torture his dick!
He could've had his pick of the litter, but he chose worst girl. This is what makes him the worst beta I've ever seen. Even fucking Orimura Ichika has a bigger set of balls than this guy.

What is it with mechas and singing?

Did Macross start it and popularize it or is there something more to it than that?

Bloody 'ell, Guvna!

Ange is his type.

Nah, it was just a bit of friendly banter.

I remember when Salia got her own Ragnamail and Angefags started screeching that it's inferior to Vilkiss anyway, when the only difference between them was just the paintjob and the head ornament.

Good times.

Who is this? Google search only gives me cartoon

Soukou no Strain

Why are edgy bitches the best protagonists?

Super Robot Wars is franchise known for 'fixing' the anime it includes. How it is different in this case?

I wonder why I didn't pick this up earlier.

Enjoy the ride user. Its a rarity these days. Only thing that came close recently was fucking Mayoiga.

Sup Forums remembers Soko No Strain? Pretty impressive. I don't even see it mentioned on /m/ unless someone is shitposting.

>THE WORLD LIES

I would say Cross Ange was miles ahead of Mayoiga, but still not as crazy as Samflam.