Media finally admits it

Trump is winning!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iqQZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the left needs to rein in distasteful satire to win over Trump voters in 2018

How does saying someone was right get them to change their mind?

What? You mean that constantly insulting people isn't winning them over?

Thanks for the bringing us the next Great Recession!

>Alabama goes blue for the first time since the racist "democrat" era
>trump is winning

Huh

have you seen the front page of drudge recently?

>link for faggots
archive.is/iqQZc

I don't actually understand how to use the archive when I start threads ... For the future how?

This is funny. You wanna know how I know we're winning? Because of posts like yours. You act like winning in AL is a big deal. Like the race was fair and there was suddenly a big blue wave that overtook AL. The candidate was flawed, republicans turned against him, and the left spent millions. No shit he wasn't gonna win, he was a fucking pedophile for Christ's sake. If you think brilliant campaigning and a paradigm shift to the left is what won you this election, I have some bad news for you in 2018.

America is a right of center country and you jackasses move further to the left every day. I will be enjoying your delicious tears on election night in 2018, much the same as on 11/7/16

>next Great recession
Leftists understand economics like a Indian understands toilets.

What does that have to do Trump? Are you implying that being accused of being a pedophile shouldn't ruin your chances of winning?

satire can extremely powerful comedic propaganda and i will be completely honest it was gripping entertainment when the "left" was what we consider today to be centrist, even SCOOPS used to be extremely funny

the problem is the that with king nigger, the left managed to convince themselves that they had won the culture war once and for all

trump merely even running and winning the candidacy was enough to set them off, by the time he was proclaimed president, the left had lost all sensibility and mentally devolved into raging genocidal lunatics

their shit isnt funny anymore, the pendulum has swung and the right is far funnier since it is not shackled by the sjw anti white confines the left finds itself in. we can make fun of niggers and jews and spics, they have no acceptable targets left except "fucking white males" to make fun of.

and guess what, when whites know you hate them and want them dead, they stop seeing humour in anything you do. its time for these cucks to fade into obscurity

>Some weak politician runs for office in Alabama
>Democrats start an insane smearing campaign against him
>Democrat candidate barely wins
>People not only in the US, but all around the world can see this was a dirty campaign and even question the legitimacy of the vote count
>Somehow this means Trump isn't doing good as POTUS
>All of this right after he gave the US a sweet tax cut and just earned even more followers by telling everyone to remember not a single democrat voted for this tax cut.

Liberalism is a mental illnes where the main sympton is not just lying to yourself, but fully believing your own lie.

It is an opinion article

Hardly, everything went right for the dem and everything went wrong for the rep, it is hardly a race to compare anything to.

type archive.is into your brower's address bar and go from there
>also please cease being a faggot

>this is literally the only thing you have
SAD!

Every special election for a safe red seat has had a double digit swing to the democrats

They don't know the blue wave will be made up of their own salty tears yet

And the DNC warchest is empty, and there are still six more special elections to go between now and November. And the sex scandals are backfiring, so there may yet be more special elections between now and then.

I'm sure you're clinging to optimism, outwardly. But you know the score, niggerlover.

So you're saying its over for Drumpf?

like Alabama... and what? Virginia is blue