Balalaika is for __________

Balalaika is for __________

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/03/24/470396393/fry-and-fry-again-the-science-secrets-to-the-double-fry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Titty fucking with a big fat turd.

>titty fucking
Ok
>with a big fat
Yes
>turd
No

... greeting courteously as I visit my Sawyer at work and walk in on them talking about a job.

Deep-frying

user she's only cute when she loses her voice box

You're wrong.

Obeying, obviously.
Did you saw how scary that woman is?

I wish they made a Season 4 that faggot who made the manga is lazy as shit.

has the manga continued or is it still on hiatus?

also, Balalaika is for winning a olympic gold medal in sex endurance

Can you deep fry something twice?

Yeah a new season or OVA I just want to see the gang back again.

Corrupting good boys

paizuri

I-I want to be corrupted by Balalaika!

Fighting Afghani.

What would sex with Sawyer be like?

She'd probably squeak a lot.

Roberta's Blood Trail OVA was last to air i think they should do a season 4.
But the guy who made it is publishing new chapters this year and then he is gonna take a brake and he already had one 8 months ago.

And plus he said he isn't motivated to write it because his manga's getting pirated KEK.

My chink wife Shenhua is much prettier

Patrician taste

Amazing, and if you let it be, romantic.

Inferior Blonde

>blonde
>American

You'd better be black

>implying either of you are man enough to get them off of Lotton's dick

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/03/24/470396393/fry-and-fry-again-the-science-secrets-to-the-double-fry

That doujin was extremely disappointing.

And why did they hire him again? He seems to have weapons grade autism

Fuck off, Lotton.
Nobody likes you.

He's the only person smart enough to bring body armor

The two women he lives with seem to

Right up the ass

According to that one doujin she prefers getting creapmied instead

How strong and soft are her thighs?

You tell me

She can probably easily break your neck with her legs if you try to do anything.

He saved chinky, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason.

As someone who has had fried oreos I can agree

I don't think Rotton would have a chance against me, honest.

Well I kind of like him.

Shame there was no paizuri

Being the little spoon
FUCK YOU

You surely meant to type big spoon.

I wonder if she's ever self conscious about her scars? That would be pretty cute desu

So is yours.

No, I mean big Balalaika as the LITTLE spoon

Would you take responsibility?

I'd commit sudoku since I'm good as dead.

I'd just fulton her back to motherbase.

joining her outfit and being a loyal enforcer

How active do you think her sex life is, actually?

A few jousts with Japanese "The Rock" Salaryman.

I'm betting she had a sort of fuckbuddy thing going with her bodyguard for a while.

I was unaware of the existence of this.

Hot damn...

Even bigger shame that it was so grossly OOC.

You're doing it WRAWNG!

Pretty sure it's not, actually.

I wouldn't do anything to end up in that situation since we ain't even married!

I don't think you have a choice.

playing music.

I can see her having a subordinate who catches her fancy. At first she keeps their relationship strictly professional and maintains her usual distance, but eventually she'd start becoming a bit more playful in the way she spoke to him, teasing him unexpectedly with well-placed words and smirking ever so slightly at his reactions.

Then, one night, she'd call him into her office: she has no interest in love or romance, but she has grown fond of him. Knowing that, he can either turn her down and carry on as if nothing has ever happened, or he can get down on all fours and get to work.

Cunnilingus at the end of a stressful day while she sits at her desk smoking a cigar, not making eye contact, barely even acknowledging his presence beyond calmly giving him instructions on what to do. It always ends the same way: she stares into the distance for a moment, her mouth opening and closing wordlessly. Then she gives a restrained grunt, shivers almost imperceptibly and takes a long draw on her still lit cigar. After that, it's business as usual: she gives him a healthy sum of cash, formally evaluates his performance and dismisses him.

She'd take it to the next level soon enough. She's always on top, no exceptions. She starts out slow and rhythmical with hard thrusts up and down and the closer she gets, the more she picks up speed and gets less methodical. Sometimes she mutters under her breath: faint nothings from a past life. Sometimes she'll grant him permission to fondle her breasts. When it hits her it hits her hard. She gives a moan that's almost feminine, head tilted to the ceiling. The she comes back down, possessively plants her hands on his chest and tells him to let go whenever he wants. When it's over, she leans down and, in a way that's uncharacteristically motherly, she strokes and plants a single kiss on his forehead. Then she dons a robe and goes to smoke on the balcony in silence until he showers and leaves.

Was it really though? I think people were just expecting femdom when she may not really be into that kind of stuff. She just wanted a dicking, is that really so out of character?

Her being the sub? Yeah, that really is so out of character.

Since when is enjoying a dicking being a sub

Quit straw manning.

>le strawman not an argument

wew lad

Well, that's like, your opinions man

Crushing beneath my tracks

/ss/

/ss/ is a garbage fetish for garbage people

Why do you think the Lagoon crew is in such good terms with the Hotel? Dutch is very good at taking care of "business". All thanks to "special favors", baby. Nothing but the biggest dick for the town's alpha bitch.

Dutch seems like a very conservative man when it comes to sexuality.

Which Black Lagoon girl do you think would enjoy being anally penetrated the most?

Finished this a month ago and she was by far the worst character. An unlikable piece of shit that needs to be killed of. An edgy mary sue that needs to suffer.

I hope she is tortured in the worst way possible until she begs for death. I want her to suffer until she is finally killed. A fitting end for someone like her. She more than deserves it.

Eda

Mmmm yes

Your favorite blonde got blacked, honey.

>t. Afghani

None because anal is a shit fetish, dicks are supposed to go in vaginas

>dicks are supposed to go in vaginas

You young, innocent soul, unaware of the pleasure of a girl's butthole.

this fucking guy

t. virgin

making me her sex slave

thinking you can

I think she'd like it a lot with the right kind of experimenting and preparation.

>dicks are supposed to go in vaginas
sumata > penetrative

I think you read his post backwards.

holy shit

Sawyer is not that kind of girl.