Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions: buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html
post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/size/index_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-rw6XZdlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish her mouth wasn't so flat, I would've caved in and gotten her if it wasn't.

I also don't like flat mouths, but I think that hers looks good for some reason.
These two are some of the few bunnies I like anyway.

Let's see which buyfag thread survives.

Other one has a better starting picture, but the discussion topic is bad.

I'm considering buying best Date with that base and I really want to like this but it's too orange. I feel like her dress was darker in the show but it glowed so she looked less like she was wearing a Halloween costume. I'm so torn.

I started playing it thanks to your suggestion and it's pretty fun. I had no idea it was available outside Japan.
Now I have to see if I like the girls enough to buy their PVC counterparts.

I know this may not be the place to ask, but still: anyone has him? Is it worth the price?

He looks badass to me. How much is he going for? I'd personally pay up to $100 for a zero figure. Only if it was 1/6 scale though.

Say chaps, any experience with pre-ordering figures from Play Asia? Usually I'd go for Ami Ami or Hobby Search but they've stopped taking orders.

He's 5.500~, the problem he's short as fuck (130 mm), so it doesn't seem so tempting. I'd get him preownded since I don't care too much about that if he's in a good condition.

Thanks for the insight, user

>play-asia
If you want to get robbed, then go for it.
Look on other places and read the fucking guide

Is UC still shit?

Different user here, I'm still enjoying the game after over 2.5 years of playing it and I didn't even cash in until a few months ago.
I like most of the characters of µ's and all of Aqours and have the complete µ's birthday set and pre-ordered the SIF set.
I probably won't get the Aqours sets because I don't have enough space for them (maybe only best girl Yohane).

that feel when you're waifu doesnt have a figure so you resort to buying other user's waifus instead.

Already read the guide, this ain't my first figure. Thanks for the advice regardless.

Then you should know Play Asia is never an option for figures

Still no Kumiko figures

has anyone gotten royal pillow to make a 160cm daki stuffing? i am a snob and cannot deal with polyester so i need one in hungarian goose down.

>Play-Asia
>Also CDs, DVDs, and Games. They are usually overpriced and items may be listed as available on their website which are actually out of stock.
>An old favorite. Reliable, but slow to ship.
Not him, but the guide doesn't says anything about PA.

They must be stockpiling PVC in preparation for the Darkness bunny. I bet they're having trouble keeping the prototype from falling over.

Yes.

>I bet they're having trouble keeping the prototype from falling over.
Thats what she wants

>leaning or standing 1/4 bunny girls

no thanks ill take them sitting. I bet the shipping on those is going to be through the roof.

Shipping cost is mostly related to the weight. The box will be heavier for a standing figure, but most of the weight is still the figure itself so it shouldn't make much of a difference.

Not him but no, for figures weight is almost never the deciding factor for the shipping costs, but rather the volume of the box.

This is why every single shipping/courier company uses volumetric weight as standard unit.

Original user here, yeah it's pretty fun. The microtransactions are thankfully unnecessary unless you want to binge play it, I usually play it on my way to work and back. Enjoy.

Megumeme stole Yunyun's bunny suit!

I've got this an the Black Zero version. It's pretty cool if you're into the D-Arts series. The hair in the back is heavy so its begun to crack over time (which i believe is common) but i'll glue it together one day if it ever does happen to break. I got it for regular price, but its probably pretty expensive now.

I'm not into D-Arts, not even into Rockman that much, but I just enjoyed too much x4, x5 and x6 in childhood, and I really liked Zero no homo, so I was thinking in getting him. Guess I'll just wait him to be a little cheaper.
By the way, how old is the Black Zero you have?

I got this cutie. Turns out dolls are a lot harder to pose than figures. Getting her hair to behave well was a major pain, and I couldn't quite straighten out her tie. I still quite like her, though.

I've sent boxes from Japan myself by SAL and surface mail and they don't care about the size of the box, as long as it's within the size limits for that particular shipping method. The postman determines the shipping cost by simply putting your parcel on a weighing scale. You can even determine the cost yourself using the Japan Post website with only the weight and destination as input data. I don't know why it would be any different if the sender is a store.
Maybe it's different for EMS and DHL and they do care about the size, I've never sent anything this way myself.

Because SAL is a shipping method LIMITED by volume, try any other method, even non small packet SAL and see by yourself.

Also, we are talking about a fucking 1/4 here, I want to see you shipping that using SAL

I was merely using SAL as an example.

The EMS table from Japan Post is only based on weight. post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html
They also have a maximum size table, but as long as you are below those, they don't care. post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/size/index_en.html

DHL on the other hand is mostly based on size and current oil prices.

Its based on VOLUMETRIC weight

As people have learn by shipping figure behemots like Madoka

>The EMS table from Japan Post is only based on weight

Volumetric weight, try shipping a bag filled with helium

What if you have two 1/4 scales and three normal sized figures for your March order? Shipping rape?

Total rectal annihilation

Prediction: 8k EMS.

It's creepy, but the whole image itself is really well taken I think. I wish I was a buyfag, but my animus are a secret to everyone I know

I hope Balzac gets a delay then.
Ayayayayaiiiiiiiiiiii!

I made my first order from Mandarake a couple days ago. I got the invoice and went to pay, but my debit card wasn't accepted. I read the FAQ where it says that debit cards aren't allowed, but I ignored it because I'm retarded. I just made a paypal account, but I need to get it verified which might take a day or two. I don't want to run out of time to pay. Could I even switch from card payment to paypal payment?
Am I fucked? Should I just cancel my order? It's only 1500 yen.

Angela has been confirmed to be released in 3 days, Tim

Well fuck me running. What about pic? Is she coming this month too? Pls say no.

she came.

No date yet so most likely delayed

FREEing has done last minute release dates to me in the past, so don't hold your breath quite yet.

>man, there are some things going right in this figure, wonder what it is
>reverse image search
>that face

How unfortunate.

Its not totally horrendous but yeah, the artist's faces translate poorly into 3D. The bodies are delicious though

>says that debit cards aren't allowed
They work. It's probably just 3D Secure fucking you or maybe you live in one of the locations they don't allow card purchases from.
I mean they give you like 5 days to make the payment. Use the general contact form and ask to switch your order to Paypal payment.

At least you still have a chance, mine doesn't even have fan art.

Well I tried to deliver on my promise way back about taking a picture of the doujin but damn was it hard to do some getting fucked by shitty layouts.

I don't feel like uploading this directly to Panda just because I don't want to deal with shitty backlash. I'll try asking panda if someone is willing to touch it up in photoshop.

My brother forever

Wine brothers forever, no need for orange juice

Nendo/Figure when

Thanks. You're probably right. I'll just try contacting them then.

Why so many dakis have the girls using shoes on the bed? That shit pisses me off, these shoes are possibly dirt of shit or whatever and you put them on my bed? Ungrateful bitch.
Totally destroys my suspension of disbelief of actually having Ayame-sama on my bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=GH-rw6XZdlw

>volumetric weight
So stores that give an estimate based on actual weight are all wrong?
For DHL it's clearly written on their website that they take into account volumetric weight, but I don't see it for EMS. From my experience the table posted by that user has been consistent with the actual weight of my orders so far. But maybe it's because I never ordered anything very voluminous.

Stores estimate weights based on the volume of the box for most figures, not really based on their mass (completely different to estimates based on weight when you are buying books/doujins). That's why often you see amiami/hs/hlj mentioning the item WILL be bulky and the shipping will be higher.

>be a slob ugly poorfag who lives at home and wants to buyfag
>Study and work hard to have money to get my chinese dolls
>Feels lonely, want a daki
>Work harder and move out of home to have a daki without parents turning my life into a spiral of depression because of how much of a disappointment they would say I'm to them.
>Get a daki of my waifu but it gets dirty fast because of how much of a sweaty fat slob I am.
>Start showering and shaving my beard everyday because I don't want to get my daki dirty
>Start working out too so I don't sweat as much when in the bed with my daki.
>Start eating healthier so I don't smell so bad either
>Now I got 3dpd mirin' me at the gym because I actually look like a normalfag man who's got its shit together
>Now it feels great to keep loyal to my waifu because it's not just because I've got no choice
Japanese merchandise saved my life and getting a daki was the best decision I took in my adult life.

>set that shit to incinerate

Im proud of you, user

Story of success.

Is this the beginning of a new epic meme?

I don't have very discerning eyes. Which one is better and why?

Left one, not made by a shit company

Don't make this a forced meme, please.

I'd trust Alphamax more than Broccoli so left.

How bad could Broccoli be? Genuinely curious.

Do you really need to ask?

I asked because I'm not a knowledgeable person.

How were those neps suppose to look like from promotional images?

Google it, non knowledgeable person

Not soon enough. It's something I really want too, so probably never. Sorry for jinxing you.

So they messed up the face or is it just a bad angle?

Dont trust vegetables to make your figures.

Hey, don't speak like that about vegetables, my wife is one of them! Wanna pick a fight, faggot?

Ok, finished both seasons. I don't quite like them enough to get three huge bunnies. And if I'm not getting three, then I'm not getting any.

I heard your wife is horny

Not even just La Pucelle, I'll take anything, the designs are too good

That vagina still work, doe.

La Pucelle was the bestest though. The others were nice, but from the anime designs nothing elegant really wowed me aside from maybe Cranberry. I won't judge the LN drawings because color REALLY helps these.

>Your wife will never awaken from her coma pregnant with twins
Sadness.

Very cute.

It's a terrible shame there was no other witch merch to speak of, since I don't like dolls and that one's not nice enough to compel me to start.

why do they even bother taking these pictures?

I want Nendos based on the LN designs. Sculptors (if any manage to even do MG:RP), will likely default to the anime style

what fig

It's like I'm a kid again trying to off load one to the Spice channel.

But can you fuck it?

onahole slot in the head

Duce! Duce! Duce!

>orders closed
>ORDERS CLOSED

Someone kill me

You'll have to find them used somewhere. Have fun.

>ORDERS CLOSED
3 years ago

You can still find some cheap hot glued one somewhere.