USA CUCKS JAPAN, AGAIN!

>take the international and legendary Japanese signature dish , sushi
> make it so unbelievably 100 percent American that the entire world loses its mind for the flavor
>Laugh while all of the waifu's flock to USA

I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point but I absolutely am. The creation of hamburger sushi is sweeping the hearts and minds and pallets of the entire planet and you have no one to think but the United States of America.

The kingdom of the rising sun is completely obliterated and finished they will never ever recover. May God continue to bless President Donald Trump and the United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not sushi, that's a burger roll.

looks like mctrash. at least you won't get worms from it

This is what happens to everything the Americans touch, it might look the same but you know it’s a cheap copy and it likely has been stuffed with hamburger

that looks amazing, sushi looks and sounds like it's shit some island niggers would eat in desperation

>cheap copy
Isn't that exactly what the entire country of Canada is when it comes to the USA? Only instead of stuffed like burger like you said, it's stuffed with insufferable faggots like you.

Everytime it's the croat sucking up to the yanks. Like pottery.

Holy shit! Leafs eternally and irrecoverably BTFO by this post.

Just when you thought burgers couldn't get any better they come out with this.
>world BTFO

>implying you'd eat raw fish wrapped in plain rice

Quit being jealous nigger.

I'd try everything at least once m8. I'd even go to Jiro if I had the money.

The day of the rake came early I see

But muh universal healthcare, muh progressive values, muh cock sucking prime minister.

Canadians are niceguys faggot, go back to America you fucking shitstain.

You know damn well that burger roll looks delicious as fuck with a touch of class, stop being a fucking self-loathing piece of shit and move back to michigan

AmericanShitLog.jpg

Yes, and your population gets proper nutrition and starts climbing out of pit of being manlets and gaining some mass.

Of course being a wannabe brit/Frenchie leaf fag with a faggy PM who pees sitting down and is a giant queer and a sand nigger lover.

Now shut your ass up before we decide to annex your pathetic "country".

Nice guys finish last, fag. Treat her rough if you wanna get in the muff.

>implying you'd eat raw fish wrapped in plain rice
Yes, its pretty good and sushi bars are super popular in America.

actually looks breddy gud desu
would tabemasu

Like Canada, for example

>USA
>Cucking japan

think again

medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54

>Indeed, it’s a regular occurrence that people from the “Anime & Manga” board of Sup Forums visit the LGBT board and ask, explicitly: could it be that anime made me trans?
wew, to think these people could have avoided becoming freaks of nature if they had just chosen /m/ instead

Are we responsible for trudeow being cuck? Aren't all Canadians cucks?

>not knowing the difference between nigiri and sushi rolls
bakka gaijin everywhere

That's not a bad idea, though personally I would say they should use potato bread, remove the crust, and compress a couple layers together to give it some texture when you bite into it the same as the rice would have.

Squid and urchin are really fucking nasty, but tuna, octopus, and salmon are really good raw. The weird thing is the difference between squid and octopus. You'd think they would be nearly the same thing, but they're far from it. Squid dissolves into slime while you chew it and tastes bad, but octopus maintains firmness and has an almost lemony hint to the flavor. It might be that I'm misjudging the cuts of meat used(assuming the same parts of each animal were used), like maybe the squid I've had was strips of flesh from the body, but all the octopus I've eaten was pieces of the arms.

>sushi
are you fucking retarded?
all sushi is is vinegared rice

where the fuck is the rice?

>how do you want your burger
>have a retard cut off 1/6 of it and make sure it will fall apart right before it gets to my mouth
>Say no more

>not pointing out the COOKED beef in the """sushi"""

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

USA takes over everything. Halloween, movies, Christmas, music. Nothing is safe from the capitalist god.

absolutely fucking howling at
>likely been stuffed with hamburger

ehy are the french fries in a flower pot?

>american heritage

here's the OG btw

It's not sushi without rice. If you are going to Americanize sushi, put some beef in a sushi roll instead of fish or something like that. This is just stupid.

8 seconds

wouldn't expect anything else from a culture that thinks its okay to drink milk from bags

This degeneracy is an outrage!

eat a dick, mcdonalds in australia tastes fucking great. im ex navy and have been to maccas on all continents. australia is like a different mcworld. sucked in. cucks

Real sushi requires high-quality fish like Japanese tuna.

Checked.
I bet cornfed bitches in the US will salivate over Burger Roll. They like watching that thick cheeseburger get rolled like a fat cock.

no fucking way... burger sushi?!
USA USA USA
God bless America! Land that I love!

>that cheese
absolutely disgusting

BURGERD
U
R
G
E
R
D

That actually looks good, sorta like a slider. Where can I get some of this?

Bow before your master

What the fuck is this McDonalds shit? Maybe it'll do for some spic that works at Taco Bell, but I'll have you know that I drop hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table when I gamble and the sushi I get is the real deal.
I'm talking about TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars worth of PRIMO SHIT OKAY? COMPED. NOT FUCKING BURGERS ROLLED UP IN GREASY BREAD, HAND WARMED SALMON, ROE, FUCKING OCTOPUSSSSSSSSS.

GOD YOU FUCKING PLEBS MAKE ME SICKKKKK

You're like a slightly overweight baby, I just googled more american haute cuisine and

Don't forget you'll get charged three times as much too. Suckers.

There's clearly rice it's been blended into the beef you fat shit .

McDo is free antibiotics?

well

>hamburger sushi
sounds like garbage

I've made this before didn't even consider it sushi.
Get out if here C&D faggot, America and Japan ate greatest allies.

Fuck off we're full

>likely has been stuffed with hamburger

>leaf makes a proper shitpost
>mfw

kek

> but octopus maintains firmness and has an almost lemony hint to the flavor. It might be that I'm misjudging the cuts of meat used(assuming the same parts of each animal were used),

Nope you've got that right ... in traditional cooking we usually use what people call the "head" of the squid - its mantle. This part is just as you described. For the octopus, we use the cock

t. sushi pro

Proof that America takes all that is good and beautiful from other cultures and turns it into Amerimutt carcinogenic trash not even fit for animals.

>rice and raw fish
>anything put peasant food

We took something completely mediocre made by soyboi herbivore men and made it into something that'll put hair on your little ballsack

comped

ouch. that's gonna' leave a mark

>maccas
Stop calling it that fucking wizard

maccas themselves have embraced the name here you corn-drinking autist

Looks fucking disgusting.

OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Raw fish with rice is degenerate af, gooks are weird people desu

Absolutely BTFO

God I hate america, all they do is take other cultures food, put in loads of artificial additives, preservatives, fats and sugars and call it americanized. It's fucking disgusting and it is why you will always be slovenly trash.

N-NANI??!

he's right, maccas is far healthier here too and they make an effort to make the processed shit as preservative and trash free as possible. Meanwhile you cucks just add filler to make it as cheap as possible not caring about peoples health.

With that flag you have no room to criticize others for raw fish.

USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA

quiet, goy

I'm pretty sure sweden has plenty of cuisine containing raw fish in it? or is that some other scandi country. Raw fish tastes pretty good desu. Have you never had raw salmon?

Maybe He is tanned swede.

well, at least there is whole wheat in it

You are now aware that the hamburger sushi pictured in the OP was created by a Japanese chef named Hiroyuki Terada.

Now go prep Chadroo for Sheila you absolute cunt

wrong pic, let me show you murcan version.

>tasty stuff
they're even mocking you while you kill yourself with this garbage. This made me mad for some reason.

Your food is inedible. No food gets exported from the U.S. simply because it is meant to control Americans only by turning them into fat smelly retards.

Not sure if this is bait or not....

I kill kangaroos and make steaks out of them when they enter my property to eat my cattles grass.

it's not bait, your food is literal garbage. Everything is processed, even goods from wholefoods has artificial bullshit in it to make a buck.

Really, this is why I come here

You're thinking of sashimi. Sushi doesn't necessarily have raw fish in it. Hell, it doesn't even technically need to have fish at all in it. It's the rice that makes sushi, sushi.

USA USA USA

millions of americans eat this for breakfast

A lot of asspain from places that don't have a strong enough culture to not get Americanized.

>someone actually came up with the idea
>someone bought all the ingredients
>someone cooked all that shit
>someone arranged it it
>someone took a picture of it
>someone spread that picture on the interwebs

that's more of an Americanized Beef Wellington.

A Burger Wellington

Hopefully it's overpriced.
Retards.

Apart from the fact that globally we're literally the #1 exporter of food, our cuisine is also ubiquitous across the world. My 1,000 shares of Yum China have made me an absolute killing the last 12 months because even the Chinese can't keep their hands off of American fast food brands.

That's not to say I like fast food shit myself, I don't. But to say that the world doesn't love it is a fucking lie. Not to mention, British cuisine is almost as disgusting as British women. All hail the McDouble.

>filename
keks