S3 announcement soon, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/487/1487645/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is an event April 9th.

don't give up, skeleton

Let's hope so.
I doubt many anons out there can take such disappointment.

Lets be honest: this show doesn't deserve it. Enjoyable as it may be, there's simply too little artistic merit to be found, and as such wishing for yet another season would be mere consumption.

what's wrong with consumption?

S3 never

It makes you a consumer who blindly consumes media for the sole purpose of gross entertainment, instead of appreciating anime as a medium.

I respectfully disagree. This show is one of best out there recently.

Art is a meme

>No more Konosuba airing
why even live?

i want to hear Aqua's scream again

said by people who stream anime over the internet who thinks they contributed to the sales.
> we are all just piratefag
> unless you are a buyfag, or atleast own a merchandise or seen a anime premiere at cinema, your statement is invalid.

konosuba animu ended, konosuba threads will be dead. Pointless to make one

>necrobump
I'm on to you

Fuck off with that weak marxism, retard.

SEASON 3 ANNOUNCED

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/487/1487645/

I love the voice acting in this show

It's better to not have artistic merit and succeed as a fun comedy than to pretend you have artistic merit but fail to deliver. That's why Konosuba is the only good isekai.

This show genuinely had the best voice acting of any series aired in the last two years. Fight me.

Hey now, hey now ~
Don't dream it's over ~

Did anyone else think S2 was wildly underwhelming when compared to S1? I consider the first season to be one of my favorite shows in years, but the second just fell short in so many ways.

I do.
The first thing I noticed about was the personality of every character was subtly exaggerated, if that makes any sense. Overall everybody's voices seemed louder as well in a bad way.
It kind of reminded me of Dokuro-Chan or Big O and their second seasons.
>different animation look and feel
>voice actors sound like they're trying to impersonate their first season roles instead of being that character
>they almost feel like parodies of their first seasons
It almost feels like a different director was in charge of the second season episodes for Konosuba.
The first season was just so unique and fresh.

>Vanir
>Wiss
>Yunyun
>a better Darkness
>a better Aqua
>Less megumeme
The fuck are you talking about dude? S2 was great.

You are clearly a bandwagoner

Both seasons were about the same, it just lost the novelty for you

YUNYUN IS A GODDESS

take the yunyun faggotry to to spite the megumemers

>Only two seasons were planned

This isekai garbage is finished, based Kadowaka has spoken.

O-Only if you come, too, user-kun...

jk I didn't wait for you

>bandwagoner
>because i was able to notice a decline in quality after DEEN got a little too high of their own product

In my day, words used to have meaning.

Longer than that

Last anime I can remember with this level of voice acting is K-ON

>no S3
WHY? the LN have enough good material.

Kasuma killing a litle girl is literally the best part in the volumen

That's Rakugo though, without a contest

>good comedy
>great voice acting
>goofily bad animation
>sometimes alright animation
>enjoyable characters
nah this deserves it desu senpai

It's okay to have a few shows for the sake of comsumption, the problem is when those series are bad excuted but the production keeps them going for just the sake of money because they are popular (e.g.: Naruto, Bleach, DBS, SAO, etc.)

Surely paid streaming and buying some figures counts right? I have respected Aqua and treated her nicely, neh??

How long after S1 was S2 announced?

Every letter you wrote is fact but you could have just posted that image with no text and said the same thing.

Meme

litreally at the end of the last episode

huh

That's worrisome at least it won't be tainted by Iris

Not really, the same happened with JJBA and Part 4 was announced after a few months.

good job user. axis order will give u blessing.

There won't be a season 3.
What you saw was everything in Konosuba.

The best you can hope for is that they animate the Megumin spinoff where they continue their adventures with Megumin as the main character

>making anime for artistic merit
Oh you poor innocent soul.

There will be a third season. I can feel it in my bones.

SAO is a better isekai. Parody isekai like Konosuba couldn't exist without the original.

If S3 does happen, when is the soonest date it will be released?

I think they'll do s3 eventually but I do believe bakuen will be the next thing we see, they'll want to get those meme dollars before people drop her for the next hot thing

Classic isekai was already done in the 90s by shows like Maze, Rayearth, Escaflowne, etc. SAO just added "but this world is a MMORG" and even then that was done by .hack before. SAO only made it popular again and in a bad way.

Why did Kazuma commit suicide in the last episode?

Beats me, that was anime original.
In the LN, he just lets Wiz take his mana until he goes unconscious, then he wakes up and the fight is over.
Then he goes home and Yunyun ask him to impregnate her seriously

There is an event in April, maybe then.

>Kazuma was able to KO Darkness with drain touch
>Megumin's full powered explosion was unable to KO Darkness

Why didn't Kazuma just drain touch Hans and KO him before he transformed into a slime?

Did he do it?
Did Megumeme get jealous?

Megumin is always jealous even in the later LNs. She even said it herself

Weaknesses.

He actually drain touched a powerful monster later in LNs.

No, she received a letter talking about a prophecy that she and a worthless adventurer, she immediately thought of Kazuma, had a child and that child will stop the demon king, but turns out it was just one of her fellow crimson demons writing a chuuni fanfic instead of an actual prophecy.

Hans was a poison slime who could eat and dissolve him. In the LN, there weren't any bones left.

Is there really?

>entertainment is not entertainment

Keep working that liberal arts degree, it'll become valuable someday!

But it's already been announced?

That's the game, not season 3.
Don't trust german speedsubs

>German subs
>XD
Why am I not surprised?

I don't know. Is that a German thing?

Ok? I couldn't find any announcement date for a Konosuba-game neither. Only thing I found was a post in a comment section, that quoted someone from another comment section, who quoted something on twitter. "Next January we will continue the tradition" or some shit.

>German subs
I'm German and i don't even watch those.
There might be some good ones, but most German subbers don't even speak Japanese, they just translate the English translation into German. Anyone who knows a bit about linguistics knows that translation doesn't work like that. If i can't understand the source material, i'll take the next best thing: a direct translation to English, and not some convulated bullshit where it's translated from Japanese to English, then English to German, bah

Well it's not like Konosuba is the deepest shit where you need totally accurate subs. Also I think I'm too slow for English subs. Even have to pause sometimes when I'm watching the German ones.

Does Konosuba girls shave their pussys?

Fuck off back to Kuzo no Honzai threads you cuck.

>>>>>>artistic merit

Yeah yeah, I'm sure you worry so much about the rigors that go into your average anime that receives dozens of sequels.

Do you like getting crabs? Not terran crabs but fantasy australia super crabs?

>mfw a brainlet responds to me

Yeah better spend that budget on a worthy new seasonal show.

This is your average anime reviewer.

Are you by any chance a member of the Eris church?

I must start and finish S2 first.

Yes. Why?

I'm cringing at your faux elitism. If anime is entertaining is more than enough. If you want art go to a museum, watch good films, listen to beautiful music or read a literary classic. I can smell the Doritos in your hands and the dandruff in you fedora from here, faggot.

He lurked Hans to cliff so Megumin's explotion wouldn't damage the hot spring,

Actually I found that S2 didn't suffer from the lows of S1, it didn't have the glory of S1 episode 9 though.

> S1 episode 9

>artistic merit
If you even understood what that means this would be the one of the last shows you would go after as it actual has decent ,story ,premise. comedy and characters. Why don't you go after high-school harem anime #999.

Also just to explain the artistic merit of anime is non issue its the quality of how and what its trying to convey and how it used its art in combination with other techniques that is important. Trying to use "artistic merit" as a argument is like trying to determine how good a book is by quality of paper its printed on.

Wiz?

I really wish the show would go on as far as the source did. I can't imagine not having new episodes on a regular basis at this point.

Maybe we'll get something else to replace it.

SEASON 3 NEVER

she's cute even when she's angry

Bakuen books are boring as fuck

I doubt he's a real artfag.

He's probably just another asshurt dragonfag. Their inability to accept that people on a thai fishing pamphlet like something more than muh thicc dragon loli has been a highlight of this season.

deadry poisen srime

KAZUMA KAZUMA!

Kazuma desu

Just say it doesn't deserve it because it's shit.

But I like Dragon Maid as well
Why can't we like both?

P A~

C H I~

N~

KO~

Is Vanir evil ?