Kemono Friends

>AI can become friends
>Mirai felt that it's based on the stored data and not based on the physical body
>Even archived data can spawn into individual friends
>Personality change is only persistent as friends

What the hell is Sandstar exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td29144
terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/kemono-friends/
youtube.com/watch?v=aXY-3Cuo9pE
twitter.com/_smiyao/status/843582626833154048
bowlroll.net/file/131363
twitter.com/_smiyao/status/843587065623195648
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv292479586
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game canon!

Then again, I feel like the Beasts changing can be considered canon, though I don't understand that at all.

>God's Jizz

Perfect day for sliding!
Otter model release by Atgoold
3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td29144

That's sugoi!

>Mirai felt that it's based on the stored data and not based on the physical body
Kaban is actually the data inside the feather from her hat (which is also why Boss reacts to her).

Well, like I said, I went and wrote an article fellating Kemono Friends.

It's mostly about why I think it's good, and I only address the popularity in the intro to get it out of the way. If you're like me and just like reading people gushing over things, maybe spend 5 minutes on this.

Or don't!

terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/kemono-friends/

>Data inside the feather from her hat
How does one do essence mind transference with a feather? Can a feather really record all the relevant states that constitute Kaban?

Sandstar is actual magic

Toki is specifically a "Japanese" Crested Ibis. Oriental Stork isn't called "Japanese Stork/ニホンコウノトリ".

GitS OVA when? Keroro OVA when?

Maybe it's not an actual feather.

Reminder to not cheat on your penguins.
youtube.com/watch?v=aXY-3Cuo9pE

feather shaped usb drives?

Waaaaaai~

Collab soon
Kemono Friends X Pork in the Shell starring scarjo

I think something with Keroro is possible. Sometimes they're included in random stuff like promo images or the upcoming card game packs due to being created by Mine Yoshizaki and so not needing special licenses for them.

GiTS is another matter though since it's a completely separate license.

Could be a number of things, saying it is magic wouldn't be wrong either. It's clearly some sort of miracle substance. Definitely alien though, not approaching Lovecraft levels but definitely alien.

Nyarlathotep as a friend

twitter.com/_smiyao/status/843582626833154048

Enemy blobs with eyes that dissolve you sounds pretty close to Lovecraft to me.

Do you think this is a motherfucking geimu

>An even higher quality Serval model was made too

Jesus these guys are killing it. It's like my damn birthday.

Fuck yes.

bowlroll.net/file/131363

What kind of Friends live in Jafari Park?

It's one of those twitter accounts i can't see anything.

But then wouldn't all BOSSU units turn into Friends if exposed to sandstar? And there seem to be a lot of them around.

twitter.com/_smiyao/status/843587065623195648
TWO

Gohands!

wakaran

Campo-san a cute.

Please take this as constructive criticism, but writing in the same manner as you talk to a buddy makes for difficult reading - difficult as in it takes a bit of effort because my brain has to 'start' and 'stop' too many times while reading. It flows poorly. But other than that, it was a good overview

The Aryan kind.

They actually have.
Blue: Cool beast
Red: Passion beast
Green: Pure beast

Does Boss really have actual AI though? The fact that it doesn't even talk with Friends suggests his behavior is rather restricted.

They also could be programmed to avoid Sandstar. The Tachikoma literally had to dig themselves into it before transforming.

I am not sure. It may entirely be possible that the surprise of ep11 is the transformation of lucky beast into friend form.

wtf i love bossu now

thank you for spreading Friendly love, Friend

Boss not understanding friends seems kind of inconsistent. He has responded to questions asked by Serval, but only when Kaban is there as well.

It's just dawned on me that now that we've cleared all the OP content we are entering completely unknown territory.

Boss is not an AI - it can carry a conversation with Kaban. It just offers prerecorded inforgrams about the animals and information about places and things.

>Bigger than Madoka
It's big, but that's a very, very risky claim. There's no understating how big PMMM was during its airing.

Other than that, it was a pretty good overview that I could agree with and understand. Also, like another user said, the tone is a bit too causal, but that's not the worst thing in the world.

Sup Forums is not your personal blog, Friend

can should be can't

If they turn into those furfags im dropping this shit on the spot.

Check the early openings, some friends only appeared later. And they still need to assemble the giant swing.

Is there an infographic for all the OP stuff you mentioned? I just started watching the show yesterday.

Oh my, this guy gets better and better with each image.

Brush

All that would happen is the Keroro Platoon failing to recruit any of the Friends.

I'd still watch it.

*thinks* ...you know what you're right.

Nah I get that criticism a lot. I'm stubborn about it because it's a double edged sword. Some like it, some get irritated by it. Anyway thanks,

No problem, though this definitely won't spread far.

I dunno, the sensation seems very similar and the numbers don't lie. At least it's better than Madoka so I don't really care much. And thans.

Well, that's why I almost never link on Sup Forums. It's not really a personal blog, though, just me jerking off lots of obscure series.

>*thinks*

>*thinks*
> ...
Please, kill yourself.

Where the fuck do you think you are

>*thinks*
>...
>post is literally just "this"
There's no way a post this elaborate can't be bait

>*thinks*

>*thinks*
This is like the third time this evening I've seen someone do this on Sup Forums.

It is really suspicious how quickly they glossed over the fact the owls gave Kaban-Chan this box.

Only in the game, which doesn't really help the point of whether those rules for Sandstar work in the anime.

However, even in the game, there are some issues. Cerval says they feel like her past self under the Queen, so they might be closer to Cerulians than to Friends even though they're friendly, which explains why they don't look as human as the actual Friends and weren't playable characters in the game.

There's also the issue that they only appear in the 2nd main story, which ends with a big "was it a dream?" ending. Serval finds them afterwards after "waking up", but Mirai says they were just special robots built for a movie and the one recording their voices was Margay. Afterwards when Serval leaves they act in a suspicious way though - with Mirai crying of happiness and the Beasts talking among each other, like a huge crisis had been solved, but they don't specifically reference the supposed dream's events either and Serval had disappeared and was found unconscious after a while, so everyone had a reason to be worried and then relieved even if the 2nd plot was a dream.

It seems like Boss is not supposed to not 'understand' friends, but more to ignore them unless at the presence of a human, for whatever reason.

It's almost as if you weren't supposed to notice it but that it would definitely come up later.

The serval stream has restarted and now there's Emperor.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv292479586

Most of what OP said was game canon, right? I don't think we should be assuming anything from it until it's confirmed in the anime.

Best use of that image I have seen so far.

>Kaban dies
>box gets sandstar'd
>Serval sees a cute little girl carrying a crate in the savanna

>15 minutes
>already 10k people

These threads are going too fast, I can't keep up!

It's also 9AM on a Monday.

Sugoi! You're a friend who's not very fast!

Yeah, I was about to mention that. So this is the power of Japanese NEET autism

Oh shit, I didn't know there was going to be a sequel.

Lars Gibbon still hasn't shut up, it seems

Man the number of people I see who haven't seen the anime calling the fans mlp cringe pedophiles is too damn high. Call them pedos for liking something like Hunter x Hunter and they'll get offended too.

yesterdays stream ended with like 115k people

I would suggest that you pour through the KF threads. A lot of what we've been talking about stem from the game's plot.

A summary so far from the game.

>Kako, the assistant director to zoological research lab of Japari Park tended to Serval who got seriously wounded as an animal
>the hospital that Serval's at got attacked by Cerulean during the initial invasion
>Oinari-sama called the friends into action as she defends the park from Cerulean invasion
>Cerulean queen is trapped by a barrier created through Oinari-sama and park staffs, channeling Animal Harmony.
>Serval awakens from Animal Harmony, turns into friend, leads fellow friends out of danger
>Kako gets absorbed by Cerulean queen who learns of Serval's existence, creates Fake Servel who stole Serval's mojo
>Kako entered into a comatose state
>Serval lost memory of her hospital encounter
>Other friends couldn't distinguish between Serval and Fake Serval, who got named 'Cerval' by Serval
>Fake Serval gained friendship from Serval, becomes unique and eventually opposes the Cerulean queen and fully evolves while Cerulean Queen devolves from pushing her evolution too much
>Caracal, Serval's best friend, got jealous of Cerval enough that she openly fought the party

>Player character's name is 'Towa' (eternity/everlasting)
>Cerulean can take living being's special mojo, be it talents, friendship, memories and whatnot
>Cerulean will emulate the form of animals and friends
>AI can turn into friends instead of becoming Cerulean
>Turning back into animal form occurs when you are out of the Japari Park exclusion zone, which consists of the entire park and surrounding islands and body of water

I'm in love with this bird.

Gaymu gaymu gaymu~

Almost 130k at the peak too.

Wolf friends ate too many buns

Time to watch a cat do absolutely nothing for 7 hours again! たーのしー!

I AM THE RAPIST?!

Damn it. Forgot the following.

>Mirai came to love animal because of Kako
>Cerulean queen attack occurred on the day that she first reported to Japari Park as the park guide.
>Mirai leads the control team as well as being the park guide. She doesn't like the command center much, citing that the tech's too complicated for her
>Cerulean Queen wanted to cause a Cerulean Harmony and use that to break free of Oinari-sama's barrier
>The player in game was given a charm that boosts offensive power of the friends, allowing them to fight the Cerulean evenly.

Would be cool if they'd bring a camera to some other enclosures too, but I suppose Serval is the most popular.

Poor cat still looks sad all trapped in there with nothing to do.

Something about giraffe leads me to believe she was male before she got sandstar'ed

Thanks Friend. I'll pour through those threads too.

It was me.

Why'd you post a picture of a patch of grass?

I'm here to watch the Japs watch a cat do nothing for seven hours.