Mary Sue done right

Mary Sue done right.

She has all the super abilities and talents, she's super cute and gets everything she wants but the series is not about that.

>gets everything she wants
She didn't get Chinatsu

Chinatsu is just a little tsundere towards her. They do stuff together all the time and Kyouko plays around with her quite often.

Chinatsu has her friendzoned hard. Kyouko trying to put the moves on her during their movie date was just sad.

Bitch, you gots nothing on me!

Chinatsu is just a side girl anyway. What Kyouko really wants is Yui, which is what she has.

C L O A K I N G
A C T I V E

Draw her as Skye from Paladins.

The earlier episodes of this show sound so strange. The voices sound pitched up and the music sounds pitched down. Maybe it's that whole 'settling into your role' thing.

Elf Akarin would be cute.

I was thinking of more the disappearing act, but I do love the thought of Akari with elvish ears.

My wife Akari is the strongest Yuru.

Your wife is gay.

Unfortunately nothing found on Pixiv. Sadness.

My conscience tells me yurus are not for lewd, but my penis desperately wants to be inside Kyouko.

There's nothing wrong with sexing the yurus, as long as you do it gently.

Yurus can be for lewd but only lesbian lewd you monster.

POST YUI HUGGING A SWORD

Kyouko's set for life but she has some intentionally silly flaws. She's not the most athletic and the weakest of the bunch. I bet the JS yurus could beat her up. She's also bad at video games. Of course the fucking anime chose to omit the best parts. Fucking TYO. They had the joke lined up and did the complete opposite.

Oh, and several girls are ahead of her in looks. Namely, these cuties.

I wish I could sleep with the yurus.

The first years are super adorable, but Kyouko provokes my breeding instincts.

Is it possible to last a minute inside Chinatsu? I would probably cum the second I put it in.

It might be if you start with a round of naizuri.

>there are people who stopped liking Kyouko in S3
Heresy.

Her voice was bad and the atmosphere unfunny. It came off as annoying.

I'd cum just by looking at her. Hell, just imagine getting a hairjob from Chinatsu. I bet It'd feel amazing.

Well, I don't disagree. It still didn't change my opinion that Kyouko is still best girl in the manga.

> but the series is not about that.
Then that's not a Mary Sue. A Sue requires all the spotlight to come on her because of it.

>Sakuracock

nakari--n

I can understand that. I prefer cute things so the younger girls are better candidates for me.

Is it worth having your dick be consumed by the void?

I hope you are not implying that Kyouko is deficient in cuteness.

Only comparatively.

Do you have a particular favorite?

My wife Sakurako, who is so cute.

Is she the kind of wife you want to do lewd things to?

For the sole purpose of procreation. It can't be helped.

fuck it, gonna watch yuru yuri now

it has been on my backlog forever and I am sick of shitty romance and whores in all my anime

yuru yuri is about pure innocent girls, right?

Pure as morning snow.

Kind of. Chitose has lewd fantasies about her friends and Chinatsu is like a younger Urara from Sabagebu! It's all parody but Chitose was annoying.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

delete that now! how is this lewdness pure?

The yurus are the purest. Just because a character likes to sexually tease and harass her friends and sits while spreading her legs doesn't mean she's not pure. Don't let others deceive you.

The cast is full of cute innocent girls and two rapist

S3 would have been fine for me if they at least brightened up the color palette a little bit. There was no reason for it to seem so dusty and dim all the time.

You can up the saturation using your player if you want.

choo choo big girl commin thru!

I'm enjoying it already

awesome, how do I do that? I am using kawaii codec pack aka MPC

holy shit her sister is fucked up...

in the manga her sister was an older brother

>Chitose was annoying
You misspelled "adorable"

I'm not sure about MPC, but for mpv, 7 and 8 are to increase/decrease saturation, respectively. Try pic related, maybe? Or you can ask on Sup Forums.

She's the best yuru sister. Shame she gets properly introduced late in S2.

good that they changed it because that way it would be too fucking messed up

thats it, I love you

Chitothighs

Visually it failed. The colors were another layer of realism on top of the boring designs. They were close to the manga but the movements or expressions were not anywhere near it. And being a budget title made things worse in motion. A bit of saturation on posters such as makes the characters look rounder and bubblier and it makes me think of what could have been. There's another poster I really like with the first years in animal pajamas but I guess I don't have it saved.

checking if new saturation transfers to screenshots

this one is +50, very strong saturation, I will probably stick with 20 or so

what do you think? which one looks better

i am on a calibrated monitor and that looks radioactively oversaturated

so if youd take a picture of your monitor and show that picture on your monitor to repeat the process you could loop an endless increase in saturation?

nah if i wanted it to look anymore saturated than in your second screenshot i'd just shoot myself

I think saturation in S1 and S2 is quite decent already. Maybe it's better to adjust the brightness/contrast if you really want to. Not that I know much about colors.

S1 and S2 absolutely do not need additional saturation.

S3 does though.

i think they did go a bit overboard with the muted colors in S3, but i have never seen anyone post an edit here that didn't look like babby's first nuclear color grading holocaust.

I hope you mean "for the sole purpose of procreation while giving her amazing orgasms".

>brother

Then Namori remembered that Yuru Yuri takes place in an alternative semi-apocalyptic timeline where women breed by capturing specialized haploid saliva cells and fusing them with Ova, meaning that men have died out and all that remains are women who specialize in reproductive cunnilingus.

The final episode of season two split in half and got both the first every day life comfyness segment and the second bombastic fantasy comedy segment so perfect that anything afterward would have been a let down, which the OVAs and S3 kind of are. A shame too because with it's hilarious engrish and over the top macho animation the cold open of the OVA is, maybe, the funniest segment of anything Yuru yuri ever animated.

While we're at it, might as well. It's better if we both enjoy it.

The OVA started SO good and it put me in a good mood to experience the rest. But I had watched it right after watching the first anime and the difference was night and day. I remember thinking the most Chinatsu sounded like herself was when she was making Mirakurun noises, which mostly happened off-screen. The rest was too lifeless. You even get a part with Chinatsu, and Kyouko and Sakurako, two characters which she openly gets annoyed with, and nothing interesting happened. I didn't yet understand what people meant with "better in the manga" comments. For what it's worth, I think it's better than S3.

So, user, how are you enjoying your cute gay girls doing cute gay things so far?