Ben Shapiro

This guy is so redpilled even he says it is not ok to punch nazis and hates the left and he is a jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3s2ytp5gNE
youtu.be/GKVAOr0sJWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's based.

He's not redpilled he's a neocon

I like Ben Shapiro

He says his grandparents were bug sprayed five times goy. His credibility has a lie as it's centerpiece.

Even if you find a Jew fighting on your side he can never truly be considered an ally

Post milkers already

Fuckin based.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

The kike is a Jewish identitarian and pro Jewish ethnic state. He is anti white identitarians and anti white ethno state.

yeah, appreciate his efforts when it comes ti cracking SJW skulls but sadly he is just another Israeli firster.

And i like his sister

I started to like him less during the election because he would not endorse Trump but just sticking to his principles is a good thing I guess. After all, Trump definitely didn't turn out as well as I expected.

I dont like him but id drain my cock inside his sister

I would vote for him in 2024, he said he might run.
And it is still better than Michelle Obama in office

I'm glad to see so many allies!

Shapiro is an enemy of the republic and frankly all of mankind. This board has literally turned to shit over the past few months and has most likely been infiltrated by the jews and various other parasites.

How?

So because of one bad Jew, they are all bad?

>falling for the eternal joobs

He's literally David Horowitz jr.

wtf is that kike doing in that vid

Yet again, how?

But would you let him fuck your sister?

He's not so redpilled. Wake me up when he wises up on shit like false flags. He's still got that layer of mainstream that rejects certain things as "conspiracy theory."

Ben needs to be broken in.

One bad jew, are you fuckin new here??

he is most definitely /ourguy/
B A S E D!!

Trump just knows where the power is.

He's a kike. He knows full well that it's more profitable to not alienate a portion of his base with unsavory views of violence. It just shows that he isn't insane, not that he's redpilled. Same thing is happening among skeptics where they are all doing damage control and pretending to be peaceful so they don't alienate their base and get brought down with Kraut.

You use that word and I don’t think you fucking know what it means

He's a zionist first and foremost and he's managed to infiltrate so called mainstream "conservative" media by stealing they're talking points that are usually meaningless issues and of little importance with his rapid fire rhetoric just like every jew in the media who's undermining the republic.

It means spread democracy around the world, overthrow governments and carpet bomb people who don't wanna listen to you or want your military presence and fast food business in their country.

If he's not worried about the collectivism and identity politics reaction in the right-wing then he's being naive about the threats to his conservatism, that is unless he's bought into it wholesale.

>and he is a jew.
You lost me

open border jews

youtube.com/watch?v=i3s2ytp5gNE

-you might also want to check out this channel

pay a visit*

>he is a jew
What gave it away?

Some people are not sageing, given that this thread is on page 3.

You probably think that Israel is the holy land and we should sacrifice ourselves to save them.

>tfw Ben Shapiro is all but Jewish tricks
>gains rights trust
>then shuts the right down
Never trust a jew Sup Forums

He's the only non-Trump supporter on the right that isn't a neocon

Oh yeah, he outright says that all trannies are essentially mentally insane and we should stop that shit.

>un flag
typical tricks schlomo

That's not a political opinion that's just pandering to low IQ cuckservatives.

He actually goes into good amounts of detail why he thinks this. Comparing suicide rates, mental condition, ect.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

>BASED RIGHT WING JEW HAS MY VALUES SO BASED
>browning of america? a good thing idc lol donate to my podcast
>SO BASED

He's awesome, is Ben. Because he's a neocon I don't see eye to eye with him on everything, but if he wasn't a Jew but rather a regular white guy he'd be an icon for all the identitarians on here. Shame really, this board is infested with right wing SJWs.

He also disproves this stupid idea that all Jews hate white people, since he literally goes round super liberal college campuses and tells students that white people are actually pretty cool. He has a real soft spot for the white race. Inb4 "muh browning of America tweet" by people who missed the point of that completely.

Most people think trannies have a serious cognitive dissonance. What he says is hardly new or important about the issue its just a kike tactics pander to his audience along with his antifeminism, free speech talks, anti-sjw, anti blm rhetoric. These are kike tactics to lure you in and and these issues are just fads that'll go away within a generation or two. He just lures you in with high verbal IQ and speech tactics. This man is a certified nation destroyer just like the rest of ((them))

>"Identity politics are the worst"
>oh, maybe he's not so-
>"I'm a Jew and I think Israel has a right to exist"
DO NOT
TRUST
THE
KIKES

I do enjoy how he admits Europe has literally just killed itself forever

Being pro zionism in the US means you welcome the murder of your fellow country men and the possible destruction of the US by terrorists

He understands that the compassion of whites is what's keeping him and his fellow tribesman safe from an angry mob of 1 billion screaming Muslims

>he says it is not ok to punch nazis
he's just scared

this

>Shapiro is an enemy of the republic
>because he is a zionist

what kind of mental gymnastics is this

Kinda looks good as a twink here

Jews are disgusting

ben is a fag

This

You do realise ben shapiro is just a reguler zionist kike that hates niggers?

>jew reacts to my uncut dick

youtu.be/GKVAOr0sJWI

Bullshit.
Ben Shapiro is against any sort of white cohesion, he is an enemy.

He is not "so redpilled," he is exactly as redpilled as most of Sup Forums

He simply lies a little less than most kikes