Why are they so bad at their jobs?

Why are they so bad at their jobs?

They didn't get proper preparation to prevent piss poor performance.

If you consider they jobs to be raped to oblivion like sex pigs they are top tier

Futa Demon asagi is the best asagi

This was way too complicated to fap to, I don't even know what the story is about anymore.

Igawa sisters are Bogdanoffs of Hentai

The games would be pretty damn short if they were good at it.

They fight demons, but each engagement involves a several week period where they get raped by mooks and hangers-on.

At least one of the games should have a character who's good at their jobs, and is polite to Asagi at the office despite thinking she's grossly incompetent.

Kill yourself or fuck off back to Sup Forums

They were trained wrong as a joke.

Don't leave a Soldier's job to ninjas

Kill that demon, if you're so great.

They should make a completely vanilla game that ends with everyone linking arms and skipping together in a flower field, while orks in the background provide gentle music with wind instruments

Sakura is literally the 2nd worst girl in the franchise, the worst being Murasaki

Excuse me that's my wife.

Waaagh! Good idea, would actually purchase that with real and legitimate money.

This soldier is very beautiful.

Take your "epic memes" back to Sup Forums nigger

I don't think 'breeding cow' is in any soldier's job description.

This whore always get away with all that shit.

Seeing her getting raped isn't enough for me, I want see her suffer with some fucked up shit up to her ass.

Wait, is she in an actual full game? I thought she was just in that card game whatever.

Nope, it's from TABA. Did you think people were playing it for the riveting story and engaging gameplay?