Is there a single other country besides the United States that has actual freedom of speech?

Is there a single other country besides the United States that has actual freedom of speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=freedom of thought and expression&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz3PCz-q3YAhWDK8AKHXrACB8QgQMIJzAA
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

South Korea

The USA does not have actual freedom of speech.

Nobody does. You have copyright laws and libel laws and threats are illegal and so forth.
If you think that you have actual free speech, go ahead and call up the white house and announce that you're going to kill the president.
You will quickly and definitively learn that not all speech is free in the USA.

Every western country has relatively free speech with some caveats that may differ between two nations, and many caveats that are the same (not being allowed to blatantly lie in advertisements is an example).

For an example of nation-specific caveats, I am not allowed to advocate for violence against specific minority groups in my country of Canada.
You are not allowed to be a reporter who gets a job at a factory farm in Iowa for the express purpose of documenting illegal practices and then goes on to document and report upon those practices.

Or perhaps you were just wanting to spew some maymays and enjoy some in return?

no

I can post whatever I want on facebook and not go to jail

freedom of speech doesn't mean the police won't investigate threats dumbass

It depends on what exactly you call free speech.

European countries have freedom of though and expression
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=freedom of thought and expression&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz3PCz-q3YAhWDK8AKHXrACB8QgQMIJzAA

Free Speech = Consequences Free Speech

unless it offends brown people lmao

And I can go get a job at a factory farm in Alberta and take pictures of illegal practices and then publish those pictures and not go to jail.

It's just splitting hairs, you've simply been conditioned by cold-war propaganda. Or I should say, the remnants of cold-war propaganda, as you're likely too young to remember the cold war itself.

>speech that is curtailed doesn't count if it's damaging to my opinion

You will likely never be in the position to credibly call anybody a dumbass.

And there is no such thing, some speech has to have consequences, there will never be free speech, a society with actual freedom of speech would be completely retarded and would probably collapse within days since it would be so easy to poison people.

If you call Zim a Zer you go to jail. You're the last person to talk about free speech leaf.

You are a retard and not very well educated.
(typical American)

Its about not getting arrested by a government for political wrong think leaf don't over think it dummy and the only country you dont have to worry about wrong think is in America

This is dishonest. USA has more freedom than any other country. No country has absolute freedom.

Ironically, Saudi Arabia has more freedom of speech than burgerland. As long as you don't insult the king, or muhammed, you can say practically whatever you like there. Say something bad about pissrael and the kikes in the US, and you'll find yourself in a world of shit.

>Say something bad about pissrael and the kikes in the US
you won't get arrested for it though

None I can think of.

Japan (?)

>getting beheaded for a sketch of Muhammad > getting fired or something for shitposting irl
>bong
Checks out

>Is there a single other country besides the United States that has actual freedom of speech?

>be amerifat
>make controversial FB post
>get fired
You don't have freedom of speech. The government can't limit what you say but your employer certainly can and your employer is the one who gives you your bread.

Not an argument cataman

You didn't answer the question.

Yeah but you chose your employer. You didn't choose your country.

You never asked me a question newfag. Learn to read ID's.

OP asked a question.
You responded to op.
Response was just avoiding the question.
Retard.

Mexico.
You can say whatever you want in here, no one will really care.

I actually have no idea what Mexico speech laws are like.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

No zero , maybe Iceland but they are c ucked too

tl;dr from this thread is no.

>Mexico
>Laws

>freedom
>can't admit holohoaxer or Herr Shekelberg will sue you

HAHAHAHA look at the jealous Leaf.

Women too?

Real men eventually work for themselves. Got a truck? Looks like you can work whenever you want.

>Is there a single other country besides the United States that has actual freedom of speech?

I can think of one.

Not everyone can work for themselves, especially in the modern economy.

What's more realistic is that we try and start our own syndicate with /ourguys/ in the administration, which is backed by consumers like us.

It would function like a minor ecosystem in the broader economy, with the money circling around in a private loop, largely un-impacted and separate from the broader economy.

The first step would be to program an app or computer program that begins with rating companies on how 'politically correct' they are. This could be feigned as being made for lefties to support PC companies, when in actuality it informs us about which companies aren't PC.

After a short period of time, and we have a fairly developed and secluded economy filled with companies incentivised to work for us, and who have in that time probably hired administrators with our interests in mind, we can start to enhance the app/program.

Once this is complete, we will have a sizable portion of the market filled with /ourguys/ who will be hesitant to fire us for politically incorrect statements, and who will not put anti-White policies in place.

wrong

Does this even apply in Quebec^
I see people making fun of trans everytime they post about it on facebook

This

>t. Ackmed

Oh yeah, Mexicans are free to speak?
>talk shit about a politican, calling him paid off by drug lords
>beheaded and hung from highway overpass
>federal (((police))) clean up the bodies and dont bother investigating

A soverign country is a state with undisputed control over a region. Quite a stretch to consider Mexico a real country when a quarter of your country is lawless cartel zones

>quebec crowned most racist province
>mainly young edgy adults trash talking
>federal government apply's anti free speech bills
>keep's trash talking
if you're from toronto enjoy your daily trans fucking

You can still get fired for hurting people's feefees in Burgerland.