twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120
youtube.com/watch?v=QBRnHhIdtzY
archive.is/WTOOQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_denial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=n6rjQ9VVLDI

May the REEEEEEEEEing commence

Fucking hilarious, he earns my vote again over and over every day

shit, i thought we were going to be done hearing about the climate change hoax for a while. why does he do this Sup Forums, his other tweets today were solid and on point, why does he give the lefties something to be distracted with?

That's my president!

Even here is a bit colder than usual (About 10c lower) than usual. So much for global warming.

it’s amazing how infuriated he gets literal nobodies on twitter. angerly replying to him with wordy 8 part tweets as if he’s going to read it. they word them directly at him too.

That's my president!

>still in denial

MAGA!!

He's not wrong though. Liberals are just mad one of their biggest virtues to signal is being taken away. How will they recycle their craft beer cans if nobody cares?!

I can't believe he still shitposts this hard.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120

Brutal truth delivered with panache.

Okay so if liberals are now saying that global warming actually means colder winters, why do they want us to cut energy production and make electricity more expensive?

>Bundle Up

>B U N D L E
U

N

D

L

E

Trump needs to be redpilled on geoengineering if he's not already.

Fact: not even nuking the pole would cause anything noticeable in civilized areas. Few fried bears and that's it. What anti climaxxers neglect to tell you is that all magnets inherently strive towards entropy - that is, constant thermal loss within any system (in this case the system is obviously ecological). So even if you magically stretched, say, Sahara over the continental USA all that sand would be spread over an unnatural geographical element for its sedimentation - mountains, big rocks, hills and even valleys and you would have a freezing desert because all the plant life would be suffocated. And entropy forbids the excess energy to go anywhere but to waste. This is why the winters are getting harsher.

Another thing to consider: old energy (coal, oil), releases its potential through combustion. And burning is just another form of entropy, liberals see a brief spike and extrapolate it like that desert I mentioned. While their 'clean' energy represents things like electricity which exude constant, unnatural temperature and would turn the world into a hellish furnace if it was possible (it isn't) to map it with enough conductor aluminium tubing to put the mega energy conurbation in motion. And then the network gets overloaded and bam! Merchants start peddling you what exactly? That's right - coal and petrol to warm your piss soup in the dark.

This is the one retarded shot I disagree with trump on

Can anyone help me figure out how did the USA save money from refusing the climate deal? I've only heard of emission taxes, but I've no idea how much that is in %, and how much would it really be in dollars. And where would the money go? To the UN? What?

Please explain.

What if Trump geoengineered this cold front to make it easier to round up the perps?

Another fun fact: Cow fart contributes ridiculously more to greenhouse gases than anything else the hoomans produce.

Our president has perfected bait posting

You can think he's a retard for denying it, doesn't change the fact that the bantz are good.

Finally he has some good tweets.

>bundle up
this is why I voted for him

I can't tell if Trump doesn't know the difference between climate and weather.... or if he's just shit posting and everyone here is circle jerking

That'd be nifty, but only if he intends to end the geoengineering activity afterward. He needs to stab Raytheon in the gut.

>weather and climate are the same thing

They talk about this on Bill Nye the fucking Science Guy ffs

And we wouldn't have so many cows if it wasn't for humans...

>bundle up!

what happened to all the blue check kikes shilling Trumps comments? I see mostly pro Trump people

Trump withdrew the Paris Climate Accord which all countries involved have to pay a "carbon tax" to account for the CO2 emissions. That cash goes to UN to >finance GW studies, but since they're all bureaucrats, it's highly unlikely that parts of that cash goes towards other things (eg. See: refugee crisis)

The USA paid the vast majority of "carbon taxes".

The IR.net twitter account is literally a bot.

Someone here should tell the Trump staff to block that IR.net account so there is one less bot on Trump's replies.

well technically we mass produce cows so..

They also talked about sex junk what's your point leaf

No they don't. Those numbers are literally big soy propoganda. Read the book defending beef.

>implying a lot of people in thread is pro trump

That your elected leader and his supporters are too stupid to understand science for 8 year olds.

That guy is pure evil.

He encourage whites people to stop breeding, under the excuse of using too many resources.
Then he encourage Africans to breed more, because they don't have the same co2 footprint, but at the same time he encourage billions of Africans to flood into the white countries and leave at least as much CO2 footprint as whites.

He is pure evil.

I fucking love this man!
God bless you, President Trump

it must be very shameful to be an american right now

>DUDE BILL NYE LMAO
day of the rake when

Jesus christ he is so fucking stupid. And you all look stupid for defending him.

>are

Are any of you actually educated on this? Global warming means extremes on either end. Not an end to winter. It means you have consistently hotter summers. An average global temperature goes up, but due to evaporation caused. It causes harsher winters.

You people alone have redpilled me in one way. I used to be a Libertarian. Now I know that democracy is a failure because people with your level of knowledge are able to vote.

>/ptg/ - bundle up edition

Bundle up!

Please proceed to tell me next time theres a hurricane how its due to global warming, and how i need to tax every third breath i take.

Mr. President THE SALT SHAKERS WERE ALREADY FULL

My whole life people have been screeching about global warming yet it was still fucking -10 last night. I keep fucking waiting but it never actually gets warmer.

Anyone have a truck full of aerosol cans I can spray at the sky to speed this shit up?

Colleges and weather reporting agencies are compromised.

DAHNAHHHLLDD

Trump and the FCC Chairman put Canada and Australia to shame in the Shitposting Dept.

that cat looks confy as fuck

>Shitposter in chief
How can you not loce this guy?

Interesting. I recall the buzz word being "global cooling" several decades ago. It's not even called "global warming" anymore. They now call it "climate change." These scientists didn't have a flexible enough word to fit their narrative so that's what they went with.
>(((You)))

The climate changes. Trump agrees. He just does not agree that we should sacrifice our economy in an attempt to make the globe cooler. He's right.

Look at historical C02 - this is one of the lowest amounts of the gas in the atmosphere in the history of the planet.

We had snow for Christmas in the North West. This never happens.

>be leaf
>have -10, -20, -30 and -50 Celsius temperature
>become strong at birth to withstand the motherlands breath
>bring refugee's and immigrants
>get sick and or die
>they reeeee
>be comfy

>Global warming means extremes on either end
No, they just made that up because they got BTFO by Mother Nature and came up with “climate change”. Reminds me of how comets were called “dirty snowballs” by entire life until they sent a probe into one and started referring to them as “snowy dirt balls”. They’re just making this shit up.

Manmade climate change is real on a small scale. Aka air conditioning. Planet-wide? Bullshit.

Anybody who believes in man made global scale climate change needs to be gassed to death

Shill.

If you devote 30 minutes of research. There is no way you can't understand why it was thought to be such. Science evolves, the idea was then that the thickened carbon exposure would block out the sun. Instead it kept gasses in like methane. Heating up our planet.

wtf is a celcious? speak american, faggot

W I N T E R W A R Z

youtube.com/watch?v=QBRnHhIdtzY

People still don’t believe in Climate Change? Did half of these people get through 4th Grade Science? Jesus Christ 97% of Scientists agree Global Warming/Climate Change is a huge problem. But sure I guess you kids know more than them.

rather low quality bait this time, i'm used to more elaborate baiting
still made me kek though

There can't even be a dialogue to be had with you. You're every bit as fanatical as a muslim shit bag.

Let's say I accept that global warming is happening, and that greenhouse gases are also increasing, and that greenhouse gases cause global warming.

How can you prove that human-made greenhouse gases are to blame for the majority of global warming? For all you know, it could be 95% natural causes, and 5% man-made greenhouse gases which are causing global warming.

Is there proof that man-made greenhouse gases cause the MAJORITY of the effects of global warming?

If we stop climate change, does climate change win?

I SWER ITS REAL NOW FUND MY FUCKING STUDIES! YOU FUCKING GOY!

Too bad they don't or else they'd have died off already.

Reminder the courts BTFO alarmists.
archive.is/WTOOQ

Wouldn't a lower information electorate be more of a reason to have a limited state?

Also hit up Bryan Caplan's "The Myth of the Rational Voter"

-10 = 14, -20 = -4, -30 = -22, -50 = -58 fahrenheit

im crying in happiness right now

Meanwhile here in Philly, at the end if December, it was just 60 degrees for a week.

Yes, C02 causes all those things and guess who makes most of it? Cars guess who makes cars little Timmy? Humans

Mauder Minimum, folks

Trudeau would sooner slice your neck and use your warm blood to heat up the refugees houses then let them die.

>why does he give the lefties something to be distracted with

End of year funding ran out.

Get fucked. It's true. Colleges are compromised via selective funding and all the weather reporting in the US is done by Raytheon, which is comparable to Lockheed Martin in terms of how deep in bed it is with the government.

The official truth about all things climate is bent in such a way to cover for geoengineering.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_denial You guys suffer from some mental disease if you denie Climate Change even though it’s CONFIRMED by professionals to be man made. Open your fucking eyes.

The ocean actually produces the most CO2

We'll nuke ourselves before anything bad happens anyway. At least it'll be colder then.

FUCK!!!!!!!! thats too cold

Then lets just kill all the niggers, jews, and bomb the middle east to fix it all.
Reduce the population by every non-white

Deal?

>Science evolves
Quite conveniently to fit the narrative of whoever is paying them the most at any moment in time

>le 97% meme
Shit bait.

I think we should kill all evil Democrats for closing down cheap coal energy and denying 3rd world countries cheap coal, just so they can lord over them.

One day last week m8. Cold as a motherfucker since Christmas.

So there was cars million years ago too causing warming and shit. Why are we still in a fucking ice age than. There's been five major ice ages and we are in one. So each time ice melts it due to humans. Fuck off.

Not that I am them. Yet it is in the First Law of Thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created and nor can it be destroyed. It stays where it is. It takes around 80-120 years for carbon dioxide to break back down. Yet before it does, it hangs in the atmosphere and traps heat inside. Carbon dioxide is a dense gas, and makes things more humid because were consistently building more up at an exponential rate as our oil using populations expands.

This traps in moisture and bumps up the temperature by small notches at a time. Yet your great great grandkids will suffer for it.

As it will begin to melt places that NEVER melt. Then places that usually freeze, will not freeze. Exhibiting a fog. This is a visual representation.

Pay attention over the next few years during the winter, as long as you're not in Canada or Alaska.

>CONFIRMED by professionals
criminal conspiracy