Who do people Care more about Dogs than People?

I got out of jail yesterday. Missed Christmas because of it. A little while ago my dog wouldn't STFU so I grabbed the remote and wacked him on the head. Of course im not a pussy so i wack hard. I realized it was a good feeling and kept wacking him. My step-dad freaked out so I did it more hit the dog really hard on the spinal cord because i was hoping to paralyze him. I thought it would be funny to see a paralizyed dog. My stepdad called the cops who got me medically examined once they said i was fully sane i was put in jail. Judge sentenced me for two month and now im out.

Now i realize how fucked it is, my step-dad got me put in jail, a human in jail OVER A FUCKING DOG

You're a monster. You should've been put down

A monster for not being a pussy.

how would you like it if I did the same thing to you?

not being a pussy is fighting a human. Hurting an animal for no reason is the definition of pathetic.

because dogs will love you unconditionally as long as you give them minimal attention and food

>I'm a monster because I whack off my weird little boner to animal abuse fantasies I post on Sup Forums

Bait. Sage.

you're 100% sociopath subhuman who will turn onto people one day.
I hope you get put in a looney bin for life.

You are a fuckin human trash,degenerate and cunt i hope you will have brain cancer.

Animals are actually helpless to humans, except humans not prepared to handle an animal. SO they get more compassion. They're like children. Exactly like children, faggot.

1. It is clear you are well, not telling the truth!

2. In a scenario illustrated' above if I was in charge of the LAW you would recieve a death sentance tk be carried out with a remote c made of steel!

Dogs are stronger than people

>people value dogs lives more than people
uses nigger-dogs as the image
nobody with a brain likes pit bulls

OP is the typical Trump supporter.

Societal atomization due to diversity, cultural marxism, etc. Read Bowling Alone

Pro-tip: pick up a dog by their back legs and pull them apart really hard and you'll sever their spinal cord and kill them easily.

thats not unconditional love then you retard

why is op not showing his flag? 100$ says he isn't American

because people know better but act worse then animals

>Why do people care more about dogs than people?
Tribalism.
People are inherently members of their own tribe, and if you don't know the person in front of you, they're not a member of yours and are therefore not immediately trusted. Dogs on the other hand have no problems with trust and loyalty and will cozy up to any person willing to take care of them and give them a home. Therefore, dogs are inherently more loved and more accepted than other people, because they are engines of pure love and acceptance.

is*

Dogs are worth than niggers OP
Your step dad made the right choice

>isn't American

Probably Muslim.

He should have broken your neck, to see if you would be funny paralyzed.

OP is a simple fag. Dogs can't use tools like a bat or a gun. Humans can. Stop being a simple fag OP. Stop. Good boy, now kys

Fuck off shill and fuck this whole shill thread. Made me post. I hate you

cuz you a sick son of a bitch tranny loving storm fag
kys now

Proverbs 12:10

A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal, But even the compassion of the wicked is cruel.

My dog rocks, I think OP is just a animal abusing faggot.

The dog isn't smart enough to know that he was annoying you - which makes your nigger/mudslime tier behavior even more disgusting. You think your dad is fucked up for putting you into jail over a "fucking dog"? Be glad it wasn't me, or i would have made sure to send you right into the hospital with my own hands.

On a serious note, if you prefer unprovoked violence like the subhuman nigger that you are, move to some Arab/Black country. You would fit right into it.

>wasnt a massive pit bull that retaliated and mauled your pussy ass

one time im sad a story does not feature this nigger dog

obvious bait post, but animals are inherently innocent. a pitbull is capable of killing but not out of malicious intent but because it's a retarded animal working off instinct. you could beat the shit out of a dog but it wouldn't understand why you're doing it, it just knows that you or humans are something to fear.

doggos are cute animals and should be scratched on the back and not slapped around with a belt. their love and trust is very simple to earn compared to another person which is why people appreciate dogs.

Woah such edge.

Fake and gay. Saged.

You are trash. Dogs are the way they are because humans made them that way. They rely on us because we took them out of the wild and domesticated them. You never trained your dog to behave the way you expected it to, but you faulted the dog for not fulfilling your expectations. Not even joking. Kill yourself.
>implying a Trump supporter would mistreat a dog
>implying you aren't a crazy cat person who isn't shilling their own projected bias to try and reinforce your own beliefs

To kill op is to aid the whole of humanity I support eugenics for your kind you sure as fuck aren't human of any kind niggers are more then you.

>Uncle marries a muslim women
>His wifes brother shows up at a family get together
>After like an hour being there he demands we stop drinking alcohol and tells me to put my dog outside
>Laugh in his face
>Hour later find out he tried to kick my dog in the head
>Literally beat the shit out of him (he soiled himself and tried to make me pay for the dry cleaning)
>Aunt starts calling me racist, Uncle tells her to STFU

It too good to be true.

This. They won't betray you, play with you, hurt you or your feelings, will not try to eradicate your race through multiculti. They will love you simply because you are there.

You're a nigger-tier subhuman and should be machined gunned into a ditch

If you can't cause damage to people, or animals because of your own will or someone's orders, you're a pussy, plain and simple. Real men cause damage and pain whenever they decide to do so.

I work in animal control and I often gas dogs, needless to say, it has built my character and positive male traits quite well. Stometimes, when I have a bad day, I can't say I don't enjoy it.

Underage kekfags need to be tossed in the woodchipper. I wish the sucky modfags would kick your silly childish ass off here, but your whore mom is prolly one of 'em.

The dog is worth more than you are. You're a useless degenerate with no empathy or self control.